Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 18. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
recombine your coins every 7 days, you will stake more

I've a tech question for you. Does a chuck of coins split in half when it stakes?

How should we recombine coins to make an optimal staking wallet? Any hint greatly appreciated.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Fully dusted, vote now complete. Nova here we come.

Nice!

I hope they add Insane quickly on Nova Exchange.

Wooooo! The whole vote run insanely fast !!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

Nice!

I hope they add Insane quickly on Nova Exchange.

Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
I just used all of the remaining Bitcoin dust I could locate and added another 10 paid votes on Nova Exchange.

Can purchase the remaining 180 votes needed to get to 250 votes with just 0.017 BTC.

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

I have sprickled some dust, upped the vote to 182, just waiting on some more dust to settle and we will be done Smiley

Also, don't forget this is the last day for swing your old truminsane into insane, only requests received before Midnight (GMT) will be swapped.

Lets all go insane Wink
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.

Can purchase the remaining 180 votes needed to get to 250 votes with just 0.017 BTC.

thecryptochat.net community members are voting. Hope to see INSANE at novaexchange before the weekends.

Let's talk crypto trading, come and chat with us at thecryptochat.net
legendary
I just used all of the remaining Bitcoin dust I could locate and added another 10 paid votes on Nova Exchange.

legendary
I was just looking at the "Add Coins" page on Nova Exchange and noticed that you can get a new coin listed for voting for either 0.03 BTC or 50 NPoint. The cost in NPoint is only 0.005 Bitcoin because they are only 0.00009999 right now.

I currently have just under 25 NPoint. If someone wants to make up the rest please either post or PM your Nova Exchange txcode and I will send the 25 I already have.

Can get this done with only 25 more Npoint and get the voting started for Nova.

Edit..

I just found some Bitcoin dust on Polo and will have enough to buy all 50 Npoint once the transfers are confirmed on Nova.

Edit...

Insane Coin is now listed on Nova Exchange for voting.

You get one free vote per day or pay 2 Npoint per vote. I started it off with 1 free vote and 2 paid votes. You can currently get NPoint for 0.00009999 each. The voting could be taken care of for only 0.024 BTC.

Okay, Bitzy, I just bought 55 votes, or 54, so hopefully people can follow through.

Members get a free vote every day. We need 150 more I think, because they will include the 50 npoints you bought as votes.

about 150 votes needed

Awesome!

If anyone has some crypto dust on Nova Exchange that isn't enough to buy Npoints votes please send to my Nova Tx Code and I will buy votes when there is enough to do so.

ff34jignu6zsxjmn7zy4ikel1gfgpcavo9sz4s8juv6mi79zgxjpyvprfqw4pf2lbum8yuuqx8y4kxd 5bzk6msmvyt
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
I was just looking at the "Add Coins" page on Nova Exchange and noticed that you can get a new coin listed for voting for either 0.03 BTC or 50 NPoint. The cost in NPoint is only 0.005 Bitcoin because they are only 0.00009999 right now.

I currently have just under 25 NPoint. If someone wants to make up the rest please either post or PM your Nova Exchange txcode and I will send the 25 I already have.

Edit..

I just found some Bitcoin dust on Polo and will have enough to buy all 50 Npoint once the transfers are confirmed on Nova.

Edit...

You get one free vote per day or pay 2 Npoint per vote. I started it off with 1 free vote and 2 paid votes. You can currently get NPoint for 0.00009999 each. The voting could be taken care of for only 0.024 BTC.

Okay, Bitzy, I just bought 55 votes, or 54, so hopefully people can follow through.

Members get a free vote every day. We need 150 more I think, because they will include the 50 npoints you bought as votes.

about 150 votes needed

PapaverSomniferum

Edit..

Edit...

It is possible to trade your way there, buying and selling NPoints. It can take a few weeks, but you can get there in the end.

Remember, trade stats, nova will not count any business done if you buy your own order, so you can not try to create interest in the way you can on other exchanges.

It is probably a good thing to get Insane on a couple of exchanges that don't allow price manipulation by buying your own coins. I dream of eventually being on Polo and they have the same rules.

Onward and upward!!!

It is a rule that should pervade throughout exchanges. I believe it is illegal to use tactics lke this, but nobody really checks on  exchanges, partly because some of he top ones are are based in countries that will not cooperate in any investigation.

The practices that go on, insider trading, price manipulation, pump and dump, will get you prison time if the authorities choose to prioritise this.

This is precisely why so many EU and US exchanges are falling behind, as they run the risk of investigation.

People are mistaken if they think a non-regulated market means anything goes. It means there is no formal body regulating.

One day,  there will be a few surprises for some ..  Yobit and C-Cex will be okay, but the traders, the organised manipulators within the US or EU,  might well be in for a shock.

legendary

Edit..

Edit...

It is possible to trade your way there, buying and selling NPoints. It can take a few weeks, but you can get there in the end.

Remember, trade stats, nova will not count any business done if you buy your own order, so you can not try to create interest in the way you can on other exchanges.

It is probably a good thing to get Insane on a couple of exchanges that don't allow price manipulation by buying your own coins. I dream of eventually being on Polo and they have the same rules.

Onward and upward!!!

PapaverSomniferum

Edit..

Edit...

legendary

Edit..

Edit...

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
great work insane coin team
its a good coin and its best you are spreding this coin so fast Insanly!!

PapaverSomniferum
Insane looks like a "conventional" pos coin with no new innovation. There are many copy-paste type coins there, lol.

Thanks for the information.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Insane looks like a "conventional" pos coin with no new innovation. There are many copy-paste type coins there, lol.
PapaverSomniferum
INSANE EXPLORER

My hosting runs out in about 9 days.

Advise Please

1. Do I renew for 2.5 months, and leave it online?
2. Do you want to run your own explorer on your server instead?
3. Do you want to go with a paid host with other explorers running for visibility?
4. *Edit. Do you want it shifting to Digital Ocean, with better IPv6 infrastructure + an elastic node. About 8 dollars more expensive over 2.5 months (the extra 8 dollars you would have to cover).

Let me know as soon as possible, as I do not want to renew the server if you have other ideas about hosting, etc.

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

PapaverSomniferum
A collective wall at 50 and 51, order 5 million and 10 million.

That would be 7.5 BTC  ... but the order can not be fulfilled.

Expensive at first glance, but I doubt more than 3 BTC would be taken out.

You have to have 1 person put the order in, like me (cough) so nobody pulls out or changes position (it is pointless taking it turns to build a wall - you just get a "Prisoner's Dilemma" scenario going).

The right way, everyone is equal, and every sell into it is covered by each investor, and the coins sold into it are distributed equally.

It would put the price over the 50s, and remove a few million from the market.

It could make a huge difference.
legendary
There is now 1.3943M INSANE staking on PosWallet now Smiley

How safe is it to keep coins on poswallet?  

It has been around for a little while now.

Probably as safe as any other website.  

I wouldn't deposit all of your coins in your account or anything.
Pages:
Jump to: