Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 15. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
If I m right price of this coin going up?

to about 500, just give it a month or two
PapaverSomniferum
It looks like cryptolottotoken is trying to push across the paid votes finish over at Trade Satoshi with just a couple of hours left.

We might have to wait a couple more weeks to be listed with them unless Socialcoin and pull out the paid voting.

https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote

social won the paid and free, but I expect that insane won the free vote, and the winners anouncement on the site is automated.

So I think that makes 3 for insane
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
What is going on with this coin? Why is it having so high of a price?  Shocked

Hi.

The news about premines burning and what the active devs surely have spread that's why traders are buying INSANE.
Although some traders who have bought INSANE at a much lower price could sell at a low with a profit, the price would definitely bounce back. INSANE is currently under priced as it is. INSANE stakes well at POSWalet too so it's an alternative to those who can't do trading on a daily basis.

Good luck INSANE Team. Here's to wish for more INSANE traders and investors!  Wink

Keep up the good work.

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
What is going on with this coin? Why is it having so high of a price?  Shocked

Hi.

The news about premines burning and what the active devs surely have spread that's why traders are buying INSANE.
Although some traders who have bought INSANE at a much lower price could sell at a low with a profit, the price would definitely bounce back. INSANE is currently under priced as it is. INSANE stakes well at POSWalet too so it's an alternative to those who can't do trading on a daily basis.

Good luck INSANE Team. Here's to wish for more INSANE traders and investors!  Wink

Keep up the good work.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
If I m right price of this coin going up?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I dont understand all these coins with no purpose.
legendary
It looks like cryptolottotoken is trying to push across the paid votes finish over at Trade Satoshi with just a couple of hours left.

We might have to wait a couple more weeks to be listed with them unless Socialcoin and pull out the paid voting.

https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote

legendary

Only 22 million coin supply and many of the coins are in strong hands.

Also, we will be burning 3.7 million of the available 22 million coins very soon to equalize the swap.

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
PapaverSomniferum
730,000 taken out on Yobit, including that wall at 40
PapaverSomniferum

Lower total amount of insanes is good but what's the reason for the burn?  Is this coming out of the #1 wallet which was to be used for bounties/promotions? 

It is basically being done to reduce what amounted to a de facto premine of around 25%... The burn of 3.7mil  will leave about 3.8mil in the bounty pool and that should be enough to get us rolling and get the price going up for everyone holding Insane.

I think it is 4.3 million in the bounty pool, and this is the issue that needs addressing.

A  community coin must be transparent. Everything gets documented. Every bounty, tx,. Spends are community spends, so they need to be run past it, and explanations given as to what spending money -  which can be dumped -  will offer INSANE in terms of a growth strategy.

It would be better to work on marketing, save the 4.3 or even the whole 8m and put it to the care of the Garden as they have reputation to protect.

Eventually, assuming INSANE achieved good ends, ICO it at in stages at market price (just above as you have to cover availability at price X, not act that all coins are available at price X (Trumpcoin Fund Swindle). ICO is the wrong term, I mean reasonable sales that benefit both parties.

You get a lot more bounty when you have bitcoin or dollars.
legendary

Lower total amount of insanes is good but what's the reason for the burn?  Is this coming out of the #1 wallet which was to be used for bounties/promotions? 

It is basically being done to reduce what amounted to a de facto premine of around 25%... The burn of 3.7mil  will leave about 3.8mil in the bounty pool and that should be enough to get us rolling and get the price going up for everyone holding Insane.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

legendary
this coin will surely be a very popular coin, all the team members are working together and united to make this coin a phenomenal coin. goodluck guys! i've seen this coin everywhere, good promotion. Cheesy

We are just getting the Insanity started  Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
this coin will surely be a very popular coin, all the team members are working together and united to make this coin a phenomenal coin. goodluck guys! i've seen this coin everywhere, good promotion. Cheesy
PapaverSomniferum
Check out the INSANE! article on the Bitcoin Garden Blog

Be sure to help Insane coin out and give it a Tweet

I added @CoinMKTCap in 1 tweet and @altcointoday in another, the better for insane if they know, and nice if https://twitter.com/altcointoday gets onside. They can be quite effective and helpful.
legendary
Check out the INSANE! article on the Bitcoin Garden Blog

Be sure to help Insane coin out and give it a Tweet
legendary
Activity: 153
Merit: 100