Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 34. (Read 47361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
These price talks are insane.  I was thinking more of trumpcoin prices anywhere from 1.5k-20k.  Anyways, let's stop the drama, that's the same reason that killed trumpcoin.  Keep the development going and get some marketing in.  Make use of the bounty fund.  Mountaind has his concerns which are all valid, however, he did give up his position as dev.  Insane is the new normal!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
If the price will be too low (10 sat-15 sat), I suggest that TOP-16 will  buy coins and dictate prices ... Who soap is not kept in the ass - let drained for a penny ...
legendary
crunck
Well I'm not dumping I am in it for the long haul Smiley
Activity: 882
Everyone needs to chill out, price will be fine Ive all ready sold a few of mine at 50 sats
This I would think will hit the exchange at around 100 sat then depending on who dumps etc could go up or down.
maybe it depends on those who rank 16 of the holder INSANE, if they do not have a soul dumper, surely the price will be stable, or even more
Everyone needs to chill out, price will be fine Ive all ready sold a few of mine at 50 sats
This I would think will hit the exchange at around 100 sat then depending on who dumps etc could go up or down.

I think, price must be 500 sat and above, otherwise the game is not worth the candle ... Many of us have 400000 - 500,000 coins ( I talk about TOP-16)... 100 sat = 0.4 - 0.5 BTC ( it's tears)... The developers have already spent more ... Or amount of coins should be increased to 500 million ( with the distribution of the amount of coins depending on the availability of coins on every accounts - snapshot before distribution) , or we must think about how to increase the price of INSANE ( above 500 sat ) ... 100 sat - nothing ... Dump and pump - play of TOPs ...
legendary
crunck
Activity: 882
I think there is no need to escalate the situation. Naturally, each of us fear that in entering the market, price of INSANE  will bring down to 3 Satoshi (Especially if the sale will be used by the reserve fund)... Therefore, we probably need an agreement between the holders of the TOP-16  ... We all want to get the normal money - particularly developers, who are working at the moment on the enthusiasm ...
yes it should be done, so INSANE not plunge in the prices very weak
I think there is no need to escalate the situation. Naturally, each of us fear that in entering the market, price of INSANE  will bring down to 3 Satoshi (Especially if the sale will be used by the reserve fund)... Therefore, we probably need an agreement between the holders of the TOP-16  ... We all want to get the normal money - particularly developers, who are working at the moment on the enthusiasm ...
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
It looks like someone has it in for insane, namely the original trumpinsane dev, the domain has been blocked from our use. He is really acting not normal, which is insane. Smiley

Anyway, onwards, the swap continues insane will not be imprisoned in a mad mans asylum.

As the situation is not normal please now visit http://www.notnormals.com for all things insane.

I think you should pause for thought

1. Original trumpinsane dev

plus

2. Original Insane dev as a gesture

plus

3. Person who gave you all these coins

plus

4. Person letting you use his domain for no charge

plus

5. Person running 2 blockexplorers

plus

6. Person providing 4 nodes for you to connect to

I think you owe me an apology.

If it was downtime, I apologise. But you could hardly blame me considering you pulling the plug on all the rest the day before. I have  no intension to piss anyone off, but like wise I dont want the finger pointed at me like you have been. I think we owe each other an apology.
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
It looks like someone has it in for insane, namely the original trumpinsane dev, the domain has been blocked from our use. He is really acting not normal, which is insane. Smiley

Anyway, onwards, the swap continues insane will not be imprisoned in a mad mans asylum.

As the situation is not normal please now visit http://www.notnormals.com for all things insane.

I think you should pause for thought

1. Original trumpinsane dev

plus

2. Original Insane dev as a gesture

plus

3. Person who gave you all these coins

plus

4. Person letting you use his domain for no charge

plus

5. Person running 2 blockexplorers

plus

6. Person providing 4 nodes for you to connect to

I think you owe me an apology.
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
The domain has not been blocked from your use.

I had downtime, it is back up and running pointing to your nameservers.

Jesus.
Activity: 770
Glad to see crunck and notnormals doing their thing to keep insane going.  Insane.tech is a great domain.  Any plans on getting the faucet and dice back?  Insane is the new normal!
legendary
crunck

No problem I have just purchased the domain name INSANE.TECH

If you want to forward me your NS1 and NS2 details I will point it over to you Smiley

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
My new INSANE in my new wallet,Nice Thank you
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If the misunderstanding is over the staking of the main wallet, that is no big deal if it's been corrected.  2% stake for a few days isn't really that much.  I am more concern about the development of insane continuing and getting the word out.  #Insane is the new normal! 

Even 2% stake for a whole year is not much that is the thing for me. Though maybe I shouldn't worry and rather go with the increase of value for the coin instead.
OK, as it appears I am not trusted, which I can understand to a certain point, but at the same time feel disappointed by some reactions. I have moved both the unused bounty and the currently swapped old insane into the eater address (TBurntrumpinsaneCoinSwapDeadZMtQWg)

We only started the swap on Friday and I have had an unexpectedly busy weekend.

Bounty bot http://109.169.57.125:3001/tx/e9bbd80dc24d69ccd4b1d722a8301a16de738899f5307c757626192f8892ce3f

Currently (at time of this post) swapped coins http://109.169.57.125:3001/tx/ffe8e385dec8c22197cc679d0e42519371610694f19bdb01f08f42ee08d89b30

My error, I failed to stop the wallets from staking, analogies for that. The reaction was maybe a bit extreme.

All received swaps have been done.

Thanks to Crunck for all the hard work he is putting in.
Pages:
Jump to: