Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 35. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
repo for insane
https://github.com/insaneinthemembrane/v2

this has details of how to burn coins, and a dedicated address for admin to use.

trumpinsane explorer
http://109.169.57.125:3001

http://109.169.57.125:3001/richlist

the top 2 accounts should have destroyed all of those coins. They are not the account holders property.

Swapped coins and a former bounty pot I sent which was unused and now defunct add up to more than 15 million. They are all in need of burning. There is no reason to have them sitting in accounts as they are not the property of of the account holder, and could be stolen or misused. They are a security risk.

http://109.169.57.125:3001/address/TBurntrumpinsaneCoinSwapDeadZMtQWg

Returned coins and the unused bounty have no purpose,  and can be deposited at a customised burn address.

TBurntrumpinsaneCoinSwapDeadZMtQWg

It works, and has been tested.

Coins sent there, stay there, there is no private key, the account cannot stake, it is generated by a Python Base58 and Base58Check implementation template. The last 6 characters are a python checksum. This is a safe address.

The new insane explorer I provided along with the old one,  which admin should provide when possible http://216.189.144.26:3001

There are 2 insanes and it is confusing. It will be ironed out in the next couple of days.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I've never moved my coins since initial Trumpinsane giveaway.
What to do?

Anyone can help me with this? What wallet should i download? Shall i backup the wallet.dat or something?

Download the V2 wallet in the OP.  You should always backup your wallet as a good habit, however, for the swap it is not important, just make sure you send the V1 insanes to the correct address.  Then after receiving your V2 insanes, backup your wallet.
Activity: 705
I've never moved my coins since initial Trumpinsane giveaway.
What to do?

Anyone can help me with this? What wallet should i download? Shall i backup the wallet.dat or something?
Pool Is Up /font]

http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:3019 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3019, Diff: 0.01 Port: 3020, Diff: 0.1 Port: 3021, Diff: 0.5

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 20 mins after blocks has been confirmed

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online

Thanks for setting this up. 
Waiting for the dice game to come back.  I like to gamble. 
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Pool Is Up /font]

http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:3019 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3019, Diff: 0.01 Port: 3020, Diff: 0.1 Port: 3021, Diff: 0.5

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 20 mins after blocks has been confirmed

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Right lets all not get carried away here Smiley

A lot of work has been done in the last 24 -48 hours and as has been said notnormals forgot to add staking=0 to the .conf on the main wallet, i am sure that has been done now.

Please all remember we are all doing this for no reward and all of us in one way or another have spent real money on this, be it providing hosting for websites, or providing nodes and explorers this all requires a paid service in one way or the other.

Everything is fine, a big swap has just been and is continuing to be done and any little issues will be ironed out pretty quickly

Crunck

Congratulations with your project...

Maybe I'll buy some off you! Let me know  Smiley

Twitter is @ohyperjacked

Cheers m8
If the misunderstanding is over the staking of the main wallet, that is no big deal if it's been corrected.  2% stake for a few days isn't really that much.  I am more concern about the development of insane continuing and getting the word out.  #Insane is the new normal! 
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Yes lets move on, I think no more further issues here. Thanks for the kind words sir crunk. I've seen and followed notnormals even on peepcoin shit days, and he is one who's very transparent and keeps on enlightening people there. If the main wallet was the issue, Im sure that is just accidental and no intentions at all. The dev team has done big enough, more to come, and we must appreciate all of these development.

So, my coins matures now..currently on block 861. Lately I've got .967 and .863 from stake, is this just fine?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Right lets all not get carried away here Smiley

A lot of work has been done in the last 24 -48 hours and as has been said notnormals forgot to add staking=0 to the .conf on the main wallet, i am sure that has been done now.

Please all remember we are all doing this for no reward and all of us in one way or another have spent real money on this, be it providing hosting for websites, or providing nodes and explorers this all requires a paid service in one way or the other.

Everything is fine, a big swap has just been and is continuing to be done and any little issues will be ironed out pretty quickly

Crunck
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
All swaps have been done up until the time of this post. Sorry for the small delay.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Withdrawing Support

despite running 2 servers, with costs, 2 explorers, giving away all the coins, making 2 insanes, running many nodes, just to be nice, someone has 50 - 75% of both networks, and is staking your coins, and can claim away for insane handouts. I am not being taken advantage of, nor should you.

A big thanks, however, to crunck for all the hard work he put in.

Appreciated very much, and am especially sorry to pull my support and resources given you deserve better.I  feel guilty on that point only.

I suggest insane is built again, and the above man could do that.

Are you suggesting that I am causing this problem?
I admit I should have turned off the wallets so not to stake yesterday, and in fact, I thought I had, however I minimised the VM on my server rather than suspending it and therefore it remained running in the background.
I have made no claim for my coins to swap yet as I am leaving those till last, in case I fuck up, I can pay out of my own amount (around 1.2mil as I had been buying dumps).

Please if anyone has a problem with anything I am doing, say so, please.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Withdrawing Support

despite running 2 servers, with costs, 2 explorers, giving away all the coins, making 2 insanes, running many nodes, just to be nice, someone has 50 - 75% of both networks, and is staking your coins, and can claim away for insane handouts. I am not being taken advantage of, nor should you.

Appreciated very much, and am especially sorry to pull my support and resources given you deserve better.I  feel guilty on that point only.

Wait one day - maybe all will be clear
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Withdrawing Support

So this is bad..if one is solo mining for own interest then we expect huge dump in the future. I guess there are more than 6M reserved for funds, and if swapped already and staked, it is just fair and for me that is normal to add more funds in the development.
Activity: 882
Withdrawing Support

it is our hope, may INSANE support people over to get in the good market
Withdrawing Support

Isn't the #1 wallet to be used for bounties/campaigns?  Also, the swap isn't over yet so doesn't that wallet contain the insanes used for the swap?  I am confused. 
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
Withdrawing Support

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
whether there is a pool for mining this INSANE?

I have asked @welshy9 to put one up for us Smiley
Will there be a dice game and faucet for V2? 
Pages:
Jump to: