Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 40. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Scam coin! Beaware!

It's mistake... Where is scum ? Now is Dice site, new wallet ... No ICO ... You MISTAKE !!!  Monero - scum
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This is not a scam. It needs more visibility. Landing in a high volume exchange is a must for now. Yobit, c-cex are good choices at this point. Any signature promotion is also good to host for 1 month period.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Just a quick update:

I am this evening have a play around with the wallet

Changed so far are the graphics set, and I have added a direct link to the explorer.

Cheers
Crunck
whether the wallet has been updated?
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Scam coin! Beaware!

Really? Why do you say that then? Please let us know your reasons so we may address that rather random accusation.

Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Mining Monero..
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
I said crunck was the man to sort it, I am expecting great things to come.  :-)

Best of luck.

*edit. look forward to the release.

This will end up on c-cex, I am confident in the team that was assembled.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Just a quick update:

Changed so far are the graphics set, and I have added a direct link to the explorer.

Cheers
Crunck

Cool, is that the official Insane logo? 

that look cool nice wallet!
Activity: 770
Just a quick update:

Cheers
Crunck

Cool, is that the official Insane logo? 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Just a quick update:

Cheers
Crunck
I want to support every campaign with this coin, I just made an INSANE text ad on my personal text section since I am on other crypto signature. On FB and twitter expect I will support and also hopefully I can have that cute INSANE avatar on next forum updates.

@doktor1897 -Our mate killerjoe also got some issue from the past in this coin using that exchange. We really have to make extra precaution using it. Hope you only loose a little itf that will not be solved.
simply make a deposit of 300 insane in excange, which from the faucet.  Angry
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
your signature campaign only support hero member sir all rank member can acceptep
because i can see and read in first page, code signature campaign only hero member
and is good is acceptep follow signature campaign in write spreadsheet

and facebook campaign twitter campaign or avatar campaign can open too or not
Activity: 770
deposit insane from Fauchet of dice to crypto-trade does not go in, it was 5 hours. but  transactions are already sent Huh

I would avoid that exchange and wait until insane is listed on yobit.  Look at the negative trusts on crypto-trade.net  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=893189   

Crunck, any word on yobit?  Did you do a free request or paid the 0.1btc?  Free requests are usually not added unless you have a lot of volume on other exchanges. 
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
I want to support every campaign with this coin, I just made an INSANE text ad on my personal text section since I am on other crypto signature. On FB and twitter expect I will support and also hopefully I can have that cute INSANE avatar on next forum updates.

@doktor1897 -Our mate killerjoe also got some issue from the past in this coin using that exchange. We really have to make extra precaution using it. Hope you only loose a little itf that will not be solved.
deposit insane from Fauchet of dice to crypto-trade does not go in, it was 5 hours. but  transactions are already sent Huh
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
it will more insane if there is social media bounty  Grin
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Good work crunch you have been busy, website will go live in the next day, just shaking off the end of a near fatal dose of man flu. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The dice looks very attractive. That's a good initiative. This mean a great designer is in the team. I wish to see more from the INSANE team. Price will surge in the near future. No worries for being only in one exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: