Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 38. (Read 47361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
The OP has been updated with the NEW wallet, you will need this to receive your new V2 INSANE.

Also updated the git link to the new V2 source.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Massive beneficial changes coming in the next few days  Smiley

My advice to everyone is stake as much or buy as much as possible we have a swap on the way.

I have also setup an IRC channel should any of you do IRC

http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#insane_coin

It has really taken off this week behind the scenes and all is looking great for the future !

By any chance is the insane tech wallet on the way?  Wink  Will the swap process be automated or manual?  Thank you.

We are just concentrating on getting this new version released and swapped, lots of tech etc etc will come after, the new specs will be:

Insane is independent of trump. It is a new compile, with a different genesis block, merkel hash root, nonce, unix start time, ports, pchMessages, base58 address which begins with the letter "i" for insane. It is a new chain and can not intermingle with its predecessor. It retains similar characteristics (see below). One difference is to allow mining up to 14,000 blocks, to give an opportunity for people to mine it (it also helps the chain stay secure during the 4 week SWAP period).

• Algorithm: X11
  • Ticker: INSANE
  • INSANE count: 22,000,000
  • Reward system: PoS with initial 14,000 PoW blocks to mine
  • Interest: 2 per cent, with staking from block 0
  • 50 coins reward per block till 14,000
  • Block times averaging 8 minutes
  • Minimum Stake Age is 12 hours
  • Maximised Stake Age is 120 hours

I thought insane was full POS?

It is almost
The POW phase will last approx 4 weeks, this is how long we anticipate it will take for everyone to coin swap, now in the mean time we need to keep the chain moving until everyone is ready with the new coin and eventually the power of POS will take over the driving of the chain and it will run along nicely.

Hope that explains it, we need to keep an active chain to stop forks during the swap period, its only 4 weeks  Smiley

Crunck
when to do a swap?

The swap page will be open at http://www.insanecoin.com later today.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

My advice to everyone is stake as much or buy as much as possible we have a swap on the way.

It has really taken off this week behind the scenes and all is looking great for the future !

By any chance is the insane tech wallet on the way?  Wink  Will the swap process be automated or manual?  Thank you.

We are just concentrating on getting this new version released and swapped, lots of tech etc etc will come after, the new specs will be:

Insane is independent of trump. It is a new compile, with a different genesis block, merkel hash root, nonce, unix start time, ports, pchMessages, base58 address which begins with the letter "i" for insane. It is a new chain and can not intermingle with its predecessor. It retains similar characteristics (see below). One difference is to allow mining up to 14,000 blocks, to give an opportunity for people to mine it (it also helps the chain stay secure during the 4 week SWAP period).

It is almost
The POW phase will last approx 4 weeks, this is how long we anticipate it will take for everyone to coin swap, now in the mean time we need to keep the chain moving until everyone is ready with the new coin and eventually the power of POS will take over the driving of the chain and it will run along nicely.

Hope that explains it, we need to keep an active chain to stop forks during the swap period, its only 4 weeks  Smiley

Crunck
when to do a swap?
legendary
crunck

It is almost

Crunck

Wouldn't the additional 4 weeks of pow make insane well more than 22million?  Its already 21million correct?

Yes but the coin supply will all ways rise via POS 21mil is the start amount

True, so I take it you plan to make the 4 weeks of POW about 1 million insanes correct? 

50 coins reward per block till 14,000

So 14k x 50 = 700k mined coins

Activity: 770

It is almost

Crunck

Wouldn't the additional 4 weeks of pow make insane well more than 22million?  Its already 21million correct?

True, so I take it you plan to make the 4 weeks of POW about 1 million insanes correct? 
legendary
crunck

It is almost

Crunck

It is almost

Crunck

legendary
crunck

It is almost

Crunck

legendary
crunck

legendary
crunck

Reverse psychology is much evident in the cryptoworld
Someone will shout SCAM COIN then the holders will dump and they buy at low price
Then sit on them until when they grow

Let be insane, its only a psychological move to scare holders
Don't fall for such psychopaths they only wish you doom and glory for them

Kisleav.

The sad truth. 
Activity: 1092
Reverse psychology is much evident in the cryptoworld
Someone will shout SCAM COIN then the holders will dump and they buy at low price
Then sit on them until when they grow

Let be insane, its only a psychological move to scare holders
Don't fall for such psychopaths they only wish you doom and glory for them

Kisleav.
Scam coin! Beaware!

Scam coin! Be aware guys! mountaind allready has red trust. I advise you to stay away.

The only thing he is trying to do with his miserable coin is make money. He fails miserably even at that!!!

He has to giveaway part of the total supply to his friends to make this look legit.

So do you now!

I have to say I really dont get why people create/buy usernames just to run around dishing out Neg Trust ?

I mean really I have never even spoke to you and yet you say :

This guy has been bashing all those people for their scams and what not. Now is his turn to scam people with a shitcoin. He asked me for some $20 loan first in btc and said that he will pay in his coin.

Its not my coin so what the hell are you talking about ?

legendary
crunck
Scam coin! Beaware!

Scam coin! Be aware guys! mountaind allready has red trust. I advise you to stay away.

The only thing he is trying to do with his miserable coin is make money. He fails miserably even at that!!!

He has to giveaway part of the total supply to his friends to make this look legit.

So do you now!

I have to say I really dont get why people create/buy usernames just to run around dishing out Neg Trust ?

I mean really I have never even spoke to you and yet you say :

This guy has been bashing all those people for their scams and what not. Now is his turn to scam people with a shitcoin. He asked me for some $20 loan first in btc and said that he will pay in his coin.

Its not my coin so what the hell are you talking about ?

Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
I don't see red from mate mountaind, instead I see green from one of the dev team. Someone who have already proven something big and running, same with the rest who are worth to follow for future knowledge in crypto. Roadmap has been laid and development is on the way, nobody is being ask for any btc despite of all efforts. Please don't say scam right away. Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Scam coin! Beaware!

You are ill??? Mountaind not included in the Council of coin ...

Team of coin :

1. kisleav (Восточная Африка)
2. crunck (Великобритания) мой Twitter = @Cruncks_Crypto
3. termion (Россия)
4. notnormals (Великобритания)
5. davide72 (Италия)
6. гембира (Сингапур)
7. roncar (Филиппины)

These are real people ..

Where scum??? You - mistake ... Ha-ha ... We ALREADY HAVE WORKING DICE SITE !!!

http://crunckspool.co.uk/dice/INSANE/

THIS IS SCUM???   Probably, you want buy INSANE for 1 satoshi and sell for 1000 satoshi ...
Pages:
Jump to: