Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 37. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
How much time is available for the exhange? My wallet is inaccessible. I'm trying to recover this. Once I recover, I will send for swap. What to crypto-trade do to swap?

And for every one else you have 4 weeks !

Ok I m little stup....just miss something,why you do this?Is for better?

Good question!

The short answer is we didn't need to do it, however what started off as a political dig ( Trump Insane ) seems to have grown legs and started running, the original creator of Trump Insane has made nothing from this as he gave it all away, as said it was a political statement aimed I guess at saying Donald Trump is a nutter ( and from across the pond in the UK it does look that way, but I'm not getting in to a political debate ) there was no ICO no funds raised and I guess you the "coin community" liked that.

So to keep the coin moving forward the original OP enlisted the help of a few of the coin community to take the coin forward.

After much deliberation and chat it was decided a Re-Brand was needed to break all ties with the "Trump" name, originally we just stripped all the code of the word "Trump", but it wasn't enough, so we have created V2 with a few changes to the code, which will help us in the future with the tech bits and bobs we wish to add to the wallet.

Could we have waited ? Yes of coarse we could but we wanted to get this update in before it hits any main stream exchanges, there is nothing worse that getting listed then updating andhaving to wait for the exchange to update there source.

I dont like coin swaps infact i hate them but with this I saw no other viable way around things.

Keep with us this is going places

Crunck

Good answer!!
Now everything is clear to me.
Thank you Crunck
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
How much time is available for the exhange? My wallet is inaccessible. I'm trying to recover this. Once I recover, I will send for swap. What to crypto-trade do to swap?

Good question!

The short answer is we didn't need to do it, however what started off as a political dig ( Trump Insane ) seems to have grown legs and started running, the original creator of Trump Insane has made nothing from this as he gave it all away, as said it was a political statement aimed I guess at saying Donald Trump is a nutter ( and from across the pond in the UK it does look that way, but I'm not getting in to a political debate ) there was no ICO no funds raised and I guess you the "coin community" liked that.

So to keep the coin moving forward the original OP enlisted the help of a few of the coin community to take the coin forward.

After much deliberation and chat it was decided a Re-Brand was needed to break all ties with the "Trump" name, originally we just stripped all the code of the word "Trump", but it wasn't enough, so we have created V2 with a few changes to the code, which will help us in the future with the tech bits and bobs we wish to add to the wallet.

Could we have waited ? Yes of coarse we could but we wanted to get this update in before it hits any main stream exchanges, there is nothing worse that getting listed then updating andhaving to wait for the exchange to update there source.

I dont like coin swaps infact i hate them but with this I saw no other viable way around things.

Keep with us this is going places

Crunck
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

legendary
crunck

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

4 weeks from today, if your coins are on crypto-trade.net you may send your coins from there for swap (please state that it was sent from an exchange in the TX id section of the swap form and any TX id that the exchange may supply in withdrawal history or confirmation)

However you will need to download the new V2 wallet to receive your new insane.

check my PM ,please
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 362
Merit: 256

4 weeks from today, if your coins are on crypto-trade.net you may send your coins from there for swap (please state that it was sent from an exchange in the TX id section of the swap form and any TX id that the exchange may supply in withdrawal history or confirmation)

However you will need to download the new V2 wallet to receive your new insane.
Activity: 882
swap coins accepted. Now waiting for market exchange INSANE. Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i am received my swap coin , i will sent all now

and how about coins at the exchange , crypto-trade ?
Ok. I check this - i send 1000 ... If all normally, i will send remaining coins...Swap  manually or automatically ?

Its a manual process that I am verifying to ensure correct distribution.

To save workload please send all coins at once. As long as you send them to the correct address on the swap page http://insanecoin.com/insaneswap.html

First batch has been sent, so its ok to send the rest now termion  Roll Eyes  Smiley
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
If this done manually then nothing to worry, we have tx history just in case we are wrong with our inputs then probably our fault. We have a trusted team and I guess this is well tested. I carefully followed and submit all requirements on website. My old wallet has sent it all for 11 confirmations. Goodluck on our coin swap success!

edit: 13 confirmations
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Ok. I check this - i send 1000 ... If all normally, i will send remaining coins...Swap  manually or automatically ?
The insane coin swap is now open

Please visit http://insanecoin.com/insaneswap.html

Only send old insane to the address supplied on that page.
No quotes from here there or anywhere.
Just http://insanecoin.com/insaneswap.html

Your Swap should be processed within 24 hours.

Any problems....your on your own.....no that would be insane.....just message me with any issues.

Please ensure you supply all the details requested.

Thanks

Notnormals
legendary
crunck
Old insane as well as the new insane wallet works fine for me, .conf created, 4 active connections. Both running and ready. Sorry for noob question..are we going to send old address and new wallet address as a swap procedure, either on website or to you sir? Thanks

@notnormals is running the swap, and I'm sure he will be along soon to explain exactly what will happen.

And here's a tip 

Algorithm: X11
Ticker: INSANE
INSANE count: 22,000,000
Reward system: PoS with initial 14,000 PoW blocks to mine
Interest: 2 per cent, with staking from block 0
50 coins reward per block till 14,000
Block times averaging 8 minutes
Minimum Stake Age is 12 hours
Maximised Stake Age is 120 hours

If you are able to CPU mine I suggest you get on with it  Grin
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Old insane as well as the new insane wallet works fine for me, .conf created, 4 active connections. Both running and ready. Sorry for noob question..are we going to send old address and new wallet address as a swap procedure, either on website or to you sir? Thanks
Activity: 882
The OP has been updated with the NEW wallet, you will need this to receive your new V2 INSANE.

Also updated the git link to the new V2 source.
whether we are able to do a swap now?
legendary
crunck
i am still used old wallet trumpinsane , is it no problem?

and if i am used new wallet just copy and back up wallet dat trumpinsane ?

It all should be fine, in testing all ours were.

The old wallet creates a folder "trunpinsane" inside the roaming folder, the new coin will create a folder called "insane" so there should be no issues, but as all ways in the world of crypto make a copy of your wallet.dat inside the "trumpinsane" roaming folder just in case.

I have both versions happily running on my computer with no issues.

Crunck
i am still used old wallet trumpinsane , is it no problem?

and if i am used new wallet just copy and back up wallet dat trumpinsane ?
Pages:
Jump to: