Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 45. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Do you guys need Signature? Please check my Bitcointalk Thread Shop. Thanks. Click this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16308866
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
I have some suggestion in our insane forum, kindly check it if it is ok.. thanks Cheesy
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
whether the old wallet in update?

We will be looking to update the wallets soon. (TBA)
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
fair distributions and great develop , i think you should work to make it happensa!
Activity: 1092
I think we need to have a second round of INSANE distribution, quite how we go about it i have no idea.

Perhaps the 7 of us that are leading this coin could all put in 25k that would equal 175000k for a second round of distribution, the way I see this at present is that only 35 of us have in excess of 200k coins and having less than 50 people invested in this is not a good idea IMO.

Thrown open to the floor for debate  Grin

totally agree! let me know when and where to sent 25K
Am fine with it but how will the distribution be carried out
Will it be like a refarrel contest.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
I think we need to have a second round of INSANE distribution, quite how we go about it i have no idea.

Perhaps the 7 of us that are leading this coin could all put in 25k that would equal 175000k for a second round of distribution, the way I see this at present is that only 35 of us have in excess of 200k coins and having less than 50 people invested in this is not a good idea IMO.

Thrown open to the floor for debate  Grin

totally agree! let me know when and where to sent 25K
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Thrown open to the floor for debate  Grin
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
A coin logo and ann design should comes next in here for the meantime. We've been quiet for two days, any thoughts of what have been discussed inside?
I think we should first have a road map onto which marketing will be based.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I think , We need to motivate people to buy the coin. Your ideas?

Awareness is the first step, we need to sort out bounty plans and social media campaigns in the first instance.

May be use https://www.theviralexchange.com/ for social media campaigns

Awareness is the first step, we need to sort out bounty plans and social media campaigns in the first instance.

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
i am among first holders of this coin, i salute rebranding, this coin is so new, there still time to see where it will go.
i can help with some of the graphics, what insane needs ?

Thanks any help from the INSANE community would be very welcome Smiley

I know Roncar ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/roncar-827446 ) on the old thread said he could do a little, but more is usually best.

Cheers
Crunck

Yes, I will do Filipino Translation but as of now I think the the thread is incomplete yet so maybe after we have established our plan on the development of this coin. I have some photoshop skills but not really mastered it, maybe logocreator and I could work hand on hand and this is good having 2 designers.

5. termion (Russia)
6. davide72 (Italy?)
7. roncar (Philippines)

I added the first four because I have their emails, which I have to use.

So I just need emails from the latter 3.

Then I will send login details to everyone

(I just generated random strings for passwords)

just PM'ed my email address  Wink

I am an ex graphic designer, so once we start planning on the steering forum, I am sure we can all come up with something....insane Wink
Looking forward to pushing this forward and upwards.
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
i am among first holders of this coin, i salute rebranding, this coin is so new, there still time to see where it will go.
i can help with some of the graphics, what insane needs ?

Thanks any help from the INSANE community would be very welcome Smiley

I know Roncar ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/roncar-827446 ) on the old thread said he could do a little, but more is usually best.

Cheers
Crunck

Yes, I will do Filipino Translation but as of now I think the the thread is incomplete yet so maybe after we have established our plan on the development of this coin. I have some photoshop skills but not really mastered it, maybe logocreator and I could work hand on hand and this is good having 2 designers.

5. termion (Russia)
6. davide72 (Italy?)
7. roncar (Philippines)

I added the first four because I have their emails, which I have to use.

So I just need emails from the latter 3.

Then I will send login details to everyone

(I just generated random strings for passwords)

just PM'ed my email address  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi sir, do you want a portuguese translation?

Pm me if you need this
Cya
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Watching this closely and patiently waiting for update on our leader's thoughts inside.. Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Great move
I have received the details @mountaind
Pages:
Jump to: