Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 73. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Insns is not worth to staking, very low rewards from normal vested amount. Just bought 10 insns per 15k satoshi is better and qiucker than staking and got reward 10 insns per month.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

Yeah but what about Yobit? They still have old chain with Insane coin. When will they update to INSN ?
they will do that! FOR MONEY

LOL how for money?
If they will not update old coins will be lost there...
they don't care

How do you know? Any dev talked with them?

Just to be clear - Yobit changing to the new blockchain will not turn your INSANE into INSN. The only place to do that is Nova and you have another 2.5 months to do so.

Once you have INSN, and if Yobit list INSN, you transfer back and trade.

I know and I already swapped it on novaexchange but in Yobit has big market so they should to update wallet from INSANE to INSN for everyone.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Yeah but what about Yobit? They still have old chain with Insane coin. When will they update to INSN ?

LOL how for money?
they don't care

Just to be clear - Yobit changing to the new blockchain will not turn your INSANE into INSN. The only place to do that is Nova and you have another 2.5 months to do so.

Once you have INSN, and if Yobit list INSN, you transfer back and trade.

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

LOL how for money?
they don't care

I'm not saying it will necessarily happen with INSN. I'm just speaking from my personal experience, of course, I'm hoping they won't do same with INSN.

LOL how for money?
they don't care

LOL how for money?
they don't care

LOL how for money?

When Yobit will update wallet to INSN version ?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Nice article man.  With all these new features implemented now, INSANE is very underpriced.  There are many coins that have no development/developer and it is priced higher than INSN.  People will soon realize this when the INSANE marketing goes full throttle.  INSANE is the new normal!
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I will ask my wife if she wants to take half the coins in the POSW wallet. We will also want to get the masternodes but we do not have ubuntu only windows so if INSANE TEAM and POSW make the node pools we would like to participate in those.
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Waiting for a poswallet when its starts to staking insns,because on windows wallet rewards is less.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
banner design i did for the insane reboot feel free to use it where you want to spread the love Cheesy

tough im all for making insane greater donations sure welcome Cheesy

insn ad iGbgEiwNKqGnP3yb49Ff8aYoqHKhgTT3yu

That's so pretty ..I will use it in my INSN blog review update tomorrow ..will send you some INSNS in the morning as well, you deserve some treats.. Smiley. I am really tired now nearly midnight here lol.

ure a gem  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
banner design i did for the insane reboot feel free to use it where you want to spread the love Cheesy

That's so pretty ..I will use it in my INSN blog review update tomorrow ..will send you some INSNS in the morning as well, you deserve some treats.. Smiley. I am really tired now nearly midnight here lol.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: