Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 74. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
nice work to get wallet stable, glad to be part i see a huge future for INSN coin... maybe we the dev team can send openledger a request they are adding more coins and i think a DEX are going to the future exchanges just a thought.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just mined my first INSNS..They look so cute! 2.5 INSNS babies now in my wallet and they are not orphans so looks like more of us download the wallets, the network works more and more nicely. Good job DEVS on new INSN wallet..it looks peng..now waiting for masternode instructions..  Smiley

what are the min staking times? 24h?

A few hours I think and that's on 400k INSNS.. now says not mature so waiting for another load to pop at some point..I guess when the other stakes confirm..  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hi Insane Team.  I just noticed the Subject title has been changed to INSN.  I think it would be best to also include "INSANE" in the title for google and bitcointalk search purposes. 
Activity: 835
With these staking temps I maybe got 1 insane per month Undecided reward for 2 days 0.5 insns,but vested is 18,9k coins.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
Why prices can go down, when there is good news
Activity: 770
The INSANE to INSN swap on Novaexchange was flawless!  Great work Team on making the swap process easy.  Looking forward to the INSANE future.  INSANE IS THE NEW NORMAL! 
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I just mined my first INSNS..They look so cute! 2.5 INSNS babies now in my wallet and they are not orphans so looks like more of us download the wallets, the network works more and more nicely. Good job DEVS on new INSN wallet..it looks peng..now waiting for masternode instructions..  Smiley

how you got too much? I mined 2 days and got 0.5 insanes. maybe my wallet is not good configurated? I just downloaded wallet and thats is all

The amount of stake you get is based on the amount of INSN coins you have in your Qt.

But I have hug amount on wallet 18,9K.

That is a nice sum! But there are wallets out there that have more: http://insane.thecryptochat.net/ledger.php

I just mined my first INSNS..They look so cute! 2.5 INSNS babies now in my wallet and they are not orphans so looks like more of us download the wallets, the network works more and more nicely. Good job DEVS on new INSN wallet..it looks peng..now waiting for masternode instructions..  Smiley

how you got too much? I mined 2 days and got 0.5 insanes. maybe my wallet is not good configurated? I just downloaded wallet and thats is all

The amount of stake you get is based on the amount of INSN coins you have in your Qt.

But I have hug amount on wallet 18,9K.
Activity: 134
Merit: 20
Join insane.exchange.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I just mined my first INSNS..They look so cute! 2.5 INSNS babies now in my wallet and they are not orphans so looks like more of us download the wallets, the network works more and more nicely. Good job DEVS on new INSN wallet..it looks peng..now waiting for masternode instructions..  Smiley

what are the min staking times? 24h?
legendary
Activity: 72
With INSN on PoS v3, what's the best strategy for staking? All coins in one address, or split up into multiple addresses?  What ratio or how to calculate given a certain PoS difficulty?
Activity: 134
Merit: 20
Join insane.exchange.
Why is wallet mined confirmations is too slow? How to solve the problem?

There has to be wide disbursement of coins and mining to stabilize the block times .. will all come with time.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I myself have been waiting on the nework to stablize so i can setup some master nodes Smiley
Activity: 105
Why is wallet mined confirmations is too slow? How to solve the problem?
legendary
I don't care about the price. I think devs are doing a good job and thats whats important.
I'm just not sure about amount of coins you need to setup a masternode. 50k coins, when you have 18 mil total supply, is not it too much? PIVX has 52 mil total supply and only 10k is needed for masternode. If it required 10k INSN, more people would setup a masternode, maybe 10 times more. Also cheap masternode could attract more investors.
I just don't understand strategy behind 50k

POS Wallet is working on this problem.

They are making a master node pool that will allow you to gain entry with a much lower amount.

Also, we are considering setting up some ourselves.

I love the idea of a masternode pool..I can put my excess coins in it, would be great and is also great for non techy peeps as well. Thanks for all that you do to help us INSANE people become more INSANE.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
I don't care about the price. I think devs are doing a good job and thats whats important.
I'm just not sure about amount of coins you need to setup a masternode. 50k coins, when you have 18 mil total supply, is not it too much? PIVX has 52 mil total supply and only 10k is needed for masternode. If it required 10k INSN, more people would setup a masternode, maybe 10 times more. Also cheap masternode could attract more investors.

POS Wallet is working on this problem.

They are making a master node pool that will allow you to gain entry with a much lower amount.

Also, we are considering setting up some ourselves.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
why the hell is insane coin half the price it was before masternodes and why isnt it recovering. are the devs dumping on us?

No, the devs are not and will not be dumping on you.

We had some hiccups switching over to the new chain and people like to see stability.

Do you honestly think that the price will be the same after 1 or 2 weeks of stability?

We are just getting started ...  give it a little  time.

(Hat tip to longestline.. summed it up much better than I did.)

honestly, if you were someone reading your post would you honestly not think they are a dev on an alt account?

I am on the dev team. If you look at the ANN you can clearly see that I am on the dev team.

If you look at InsaneCoin.com you can see my real picture as part of the dev team.

Longestline isn't on the dev team but is a supporter.

Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: