Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 113. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Do you assure me that I will receive my coins?
No worries with your tokens. They will remain on platform untill KYC is approved.
Activity: 98
15 days since I completed my KYC but no response yet
Will I miss the coin distribuition?
We do not send a confirmation messages. We send the email once the KYC result is provided. You can also check for results on your profile as well. KYC takes up to 7-10 days, but sometimes more since it is being done in batches. KYC is managed by our partners Onfido. Janury 7 is a deadline for fiiling KYC in.
did you check your profile as well?
 I filled it out FIFTEEN days ago but have not received confirmation yet and there is nothing on my profile
7-10 days, but sometimes more since it is being done in batches. Please read my message THOROUGHLY
Activity: 98
We do not send a confirmation messages. We send the email once the KYC result is provided. You can also check for results on your profile as well. KYC takes up to 7-10 days, but sometimes more since it is being done in batches. KYC is managed by our partners Onfido. Janury 7 is a deadline for fiiling KYC in.
did you check your profile as well?
 I filled it out FIFTEEN days ago but have not received confirmation yet and there is nothing on my profile
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Activity: 280
Besides that, user interface not friendly and most ICO performances don't do as good as in other exchanges (say, Binance).
Activity: 238
Does anyone knows what the price per ins coin will be on january 15?
KuCoin isn't bad either. Obv not as good as binance, but their UI and UX is neat.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
What exchange site should we use guys: okex, hitbtc, livecoin or mercatox?

as far i know hitbtc already confirmed.
i am not sure about voting on kucoin is confirmed or not.
Activity: 182
I havent seen any "Identity Verification: KYC Passed" in Profile but only received an Email "we are happy to notify that your KYC verification was successful". Is this enough?
Activity: 2

I prefer HitBTC or OKEX. Okex with nearly 3 billion $ trade volume is the biggest exchange in this list, but also has fewer Coins overall (what is good).
Hitbtc is my personal favorite for beginner coins and with nearly 1 billion $ trade volume the second biggest exchange in the list, but has a ton of small coins (380+).
After all its preference, but try to look where the most INS tokens will be traded. That mostly means the most dynamic pricing
Activity: 308
When te Token Distribution is on 8.januar is The coin automaticly online on etherdelta at The same Time?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Are we expecting an exchange around second week of january? Since team said exchange will be available 2 weeks after ico.

Listing on exchanges - January 15, 2018
Confirmed Exchanges:HitBTC, OKEX, Livecoin, Mercatox,
In Discussion: 2 of Top-10 and 3 more from Top-30 exchanges

wow! this is so amazing to see it be on an exchange by January 15. Smiley  is that mean that by january 15, all those 4 exchange will list INS altogether?
Activity: 28
Activity: 196
are all the tokens be on exchanges? or some amount will be preserved?
Activity: 49
I missed the ico due to Personal issues, but do you think the price will be near the ico price after people flip their coins in the first few hours?

Anything can happen because mostly the value of the coin will increase in the market when it is listing first time. So there are equal chances the price may decrease or increase depends upon the market.

What are you going to do in case of too big a decrease? How many tokens are still left unsold?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Pls, where is the payment go to be made for bounty. Do we provide wallet address when we registered?

you should wait for that. INS token doesn't even released yet. January 08 is the released of token. so wait a few weeks after the investors got their token the bounty hunters is next.
Activity: 406
Pls, where is the payment go to be made for bounty. Do we provide wallet address when we registered?
Will the tokens be automatically sent to the wallet after we provide the address?
Activity: 644
I missed the ico due to Personal issues, but do you think the price will be near the ico price after people flip their coins in the first few hours?

Anything can happen because mostly the value of the coin will increase in the market when it is listing first time. So there are equal chances the price may decrease or increase depends upon the market.
Jump to: