Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 112. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
15 days since I completed my KYC but no response yet
Will I miss the coin distribuition?
Your tokens will just remain on your account and wait for your KYC;) No worries.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
What was the price of the ICO? If it had a pre-ICO, also, what was it's price?

Which confirmed exchanges are guaranteed on release day? ( 8th of January right?)
💰TOKEN DISTRIBUTION - JANUARY 8, 2018

📈LISTING ON EXCHANGES FROM - JANUARY 15, 2018

CONFIRMED EXCHANGES:
✅ HitBTC
✅ OKEx
✅ Livecoin
✅ Mercatox
More exchanges will be confirmed soon!
i think these are nice exchanges.i believe the team are working hard for it.and i hope it can be listed on bittrex.if the team have a plan?

Which confirmed exchanges are guaranteed on release day? ( 8th of January right?)

📈LISTING ON EXCHANGES FROM - JANUARY 15, 2018

CONFIRMED EXCHANGES:
✅ HitBTC
✅ OKEx
✅ Livecoin
✅ Mercatox
More exchanges will be confirmed soon!
i want to ask i contributed in ico and filled kyc form as well but my INS token are still not sent to my ether wallet which is compatible with erc20 .... any possible dates

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
i want to ask i contributed in ico and filled kyc form as well but my INS token are still not sent to my ether wallet which is compatible with erc20 .... any possible dates
Activity: 28

I passed my kyc from the beginning now it says in my Profile i have do to it again. Why
the button reflects the same sign untill KYC is approved. Please be patient.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
This has probably been answered before but will ins be listed on binance on the 15th also?
We are negotiating with them, stay tuned!
It will be a blast if INS got listed on binance on the first day of trading, i just hope that ETH network can handle the transaction since it is very slow this days.

Because daily there are many coins trading happening it might drag the block chain. I think that's why they are conducting hard fork on Jan 28th, may be after the price of ETH will increase even better.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
This has probably been answered before but will ins be listed on binance on the 15th also?
It will be a blast if INS got listed on binance on the first day of trading, i just hope that ETH network can handle the transaction since it is very slow this days.
I have done my KYC form on Dec 30th and I did not receive any PASS confirmation on my profile yet.
Hi! We do not send a confirmation messages. We send the email once the KYC result is provided. You can also check for results on your profile as well. KYC takes up to 7-10 days, but sometimes more since it is being done in batches. KYC is managed by our partners Onfido. Janury 7 is a deadline for fiiling KYC in. Thank you for your patience.
so in regards to the KYC filled mine almost two weeks ago, still do not see verified as specified in the profile - distribution in a couple days - what is the hold up?
Hi! please be patient KYC will be provided soon. Regularly check your profile section. Your tokens will remain on tokensale account untill KYC is provided.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Personally, for me, forcing to pass the identity identification of the bounties at the end of the ICO was extremely unprofessional and dishonorable on the part of the team! These conditions should have been prescribed at the beginning of the ICO, and it's not frightening to decide something with lawyers at the end, when the elephant was born! The people would have known at once what they were signing and would have thought if it was worth it or not. And then there was no choice - either you light the documents, or go nafig! With such things you can not joke, you must act cleanly. At stake is the reputation of the company and its future!
Activity: 63
Activity: 224
I have done my KYC form on Dec 30th and I did not receive any PASS confirmation on my profile yet.
Activity: 126
I passed my kyc from the beginning now it says in my Profile i have do to it again. Why
Activity: 252
10 days ago it was saying in my Profile kyc passed
So i did it again and Wait for the E-Mail ?
Activity: 266
15 days since I completed my KYC but no response yet
Will I miss the coin distribuition?
We do not send a confirmation messages. We send the email once the KYC result is provided. You can also check for results on your profile as well. KYC takes up to 7-10 days, but sometimes more since it is being done in batches. KYC is managed by our partners Onfido. Janury 7 is a deadline for fiiling KYC in.
What happened if it failed after Jan 8th. Will I get another chance to fill form?
Activity: 100
then proceed it once more and wait for results. If you confirm that it was KYC passed 10 days ago and now reflects that it is not. And you have only one account
Activity: 95
please another exchages...hitbtc,okex are sucks..i cant trust them. binance is the best. eth is double, hardcap is also double, you guy have extra money. the money can add good exchanges
Jump to: