Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 132. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 0
ins token will auto transfer to Mew wallet within 1 week?
 I bought tokens at the begining of token sale.
Do i need to do aything other that KYC and putting my ETH adress?
Provide your ERC-20 compatible wallet in your Profile section.
Activity: 121
How much time does KYC verification take at the moment?
99.3% Hard cap reached, really?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
ins token will auto transfer to Mew wallet within 1 week?
 I bought tokens at the begining of token sale.
Do i need to do aything other that KYC and putting my ETH adress?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
well, after reading about ins ecosystem,I think is a great project. I'm in
i tried to use the  INSP promo code, but ...  Undecided i guess i missed the bonus period
INSP promo is still active
well, i bought them already, so... too late to apply the code, i tried but didn't work
Repeat: INSP is still active Smiley
Activity: 3
i tried to use the  INSP promo code, but ...  Undecided i guess i missed the bonus period
well, i bought them already, so... too late to apply the code, i tried but didn't work
the KYC is mandatory for bounty hunters?
is there any promo code available?
KYC is obligatory for all the participants who purchased our tokens.

So only to those who purchased right? Not including those who participated the bounty since they are not about to purchase any IMS token, they will get it freely.

Thanks for  confirming this. I just asked the same question but did not get a reply. Until this answered. I just thought that we also bounty participants will have KYC.
You're going to get INS tokens, so you should also pass KYC verification, even if you don't purchase them, it's still obligatory.
Activity: 3
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
Great project, too bad I missed the bonus period.

Is there any vesting period for bonuses? If not, that's a good sign the price will plummet once the token is listed on exchanges.

Thank you
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
This project is wonderful, i'm buying tokens for 1 ETH and i hope this project will give me lot of profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

So only to those who purchased right? Not including those who participated the bounty since they are not about to purchase any IMS token, they will get it freely.

Thanks for  confirming this. I just asked the same question but did not get a reply. Until this answered. I just thought that we also bounty participants will have KYC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Should I sent my tokens to mew on my own accord, or will it be automatic?
Tokens will be allocated automatically to the addres you entered in your profile
Activity: 34
How  if you can not list on kucoin?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Guys just vote for Kucoin, the more exchanges we are, the easier it is to get listed in Binance/Bittrex
How i will know whether my kyc is done?
you'll get an email notification and the button prompting to do KYC will disappear and be replaced by a green confirmation text.
Kucoin is a very good stock exchange, I have been using it for a long time and everything is pretty clear and simple for me there! This is our friend
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I'd like to see the Hard Cap collected! Only 1 day left and only 3% need to be collected! That would be nice! I believe in you!
Activity: 74
Guys just vote for Kucoin, the more exchanges we are, the easier it is to get listed in Binance/Bittrex
you'll get an email notification and the button prompting to do KYC will disappear and be replaced by a green confirmation text.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Activity: 238
Can I still buy ins token....if I haven't received any info on kyc?
yes you can purchase tokens and pass KYC later, its not a problem
Jump to: