Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 129. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
You can also address to the official bounty Telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg with your questions and complaints

I understand...

But I'm doing a bounty campaign in bitcointalk forum, the questions should be answered here.

When I signup there was no need to have a telegram account.

I know that this is not your fault, but in all the campaigns that I participate before there was always the presence of a campaign manager and all the questions were answered.
But ok... Let's hope everything goes ok and I get my tokens ant INS goes to the moon.

I totally understand you and notified our support about your problem, so I'm sure it will be solved! Sorry for the inconvenience Embarrassed
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
You can also address to the official bounty Telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg with your questions and complaints

I understand...

But I'm doing a bounty campaign in bitcointalk forum, the questions should be answered here.

When I signup there was no need to have a telegram account.

I know that this is not your fault, but in all the campaigns that I participate before there was always the presence of a campaign manager and all the questions were answered.
But ok... Let's hope everything goes ok and I get my tokens ant INS goes to the moon.
i have submitted kyc form but i dont know if it is submmitted properly. is there anywhere that i can check my status?
The result will be displayed in your profile as KYC passed or failed. We will connect with you, if something goes wrong with your verification or you to re-submit it, don't worry Smiley
I have not received the confirmation of my KYC. Since 10 days ago! Could you respond me?
Will we be on binance?
When is listing date?
Don't worry you will get your KYC results very soon.
The listing date is 8, January
As for the binance, we're in negotiations so please stay tuned for the news! Smiley
i have submitted kyc form but i dont know if it is submmitted properly. is there anywhere that i can check my status?
The result will be seen in your profile as kyc passed or failed.
why slow for token distribution? 7day after end ico is 8 Jan ?
i still see 'KYC DO IT NOW!' icon on my profile page and havent got any emails. is it okay?
There're small delays due to the fact that many ICO participants have not completed the KYC yet. That's why the date is shifted a bit.
If you've already filled in the form, there's no need to do it again, just be patient and wait for the results
Good evening. When will the spreadsheet be calculated and you can remove the signature? Thank.
Please address this question to the bounty topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023

First of all, congratulations on the hard cap reached!!!
This is one of the projects to follow in 2018. Good things will come to token holders.

Now the complains...
Someone really should talk with the campaign manager.

I am in this campaign since the beginning and I do not remember one interaction from campaign manager in that topic.
So many questions were left to answer that I do not think it will be now! That’s why people are asking here instead of the bounty topic.

We really need to know what to do now!
When can we remove signature?
When will final spreadsheet be available?
ICO is finished. When campaign ends?

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Good evening. When will the spreadsheet be calculated and you can remove the signature? Thank.
Please address this question to the bounty topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023

First of all, congratulations on the hard cap reached!!!
This is one of the projects to follow in 2018. Good things will come to token holders.

Now the complains...
Someone really should talk with the campaign manager.

I am in this campaign since the beginning and I do not remember one interaction from campaign manager in that topic.
So many questions were left to answer that I do not think it will be now! That’s why people are asking here instead of the bounty topic.

We really need to know what to do now!
When can we remove signature?
When will final spreadsheet be available?
ICO is finished. When campaign ends?
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Congratulations INS for a successful ico. I just want to know if ever you have closed the hard cap? How much exactly were collected?

ins collect in ico selling 60k ETH and reach hardcap
i hope ins can listing to binance, bittrex or poloniex, but can added binance very good

With in short period it is not possible to list in big exchanges. So wait for the official announcement from the team because already they are making lot of partnership with other manufacturers, so there is a huge chance for all the investors and by the way congrats to team for their hard work.
Activity: 210
why slow for token distribution? 7day after end ico is 8 Jan ?
i still see 'KYC DO IT NOW!' icon on my profile page and havent got any emails. is it okay?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 189
what if my form has not approved bcuz of any reason? will i be noticed and have chance to re submmit the form?
You will be notified to proceed your KYC again. But I guess you are from Korea, so nothing to worry about. The KYC will be fine
Activity: 210
 what if my form has not approved bcuz of any reason? will i be noticed and have chance to re submmit the form?
Activity: 252
Should I submit kyc again? I did it a week ago but haven’t received any confirmation yet
Activity: 308
I have not received the confirmation of my KYC. Since 10 days ago! Could you respond me?
Will we be on binance?
When is listing date?
Yeap I am responding you: No worries. Just wait for results. KYC done in batches. Next batches of results will be provided within next 2 following days.
It’s the same answer since two weeks ago. I will write to you in 2 days. I hope to  receive the confirmation.
The same answer - the same info, sir.  Just wait for results. KYC done in batches. Next batches of results will be provided within next 2 following days.
Activity: 322
Will we be on binance?
When is listing date?
Yeap I am responding you: No worries. Just wait for results. KYC done in batches. Next batches of results will be provided within next 2 following days.
It’s the same answer since two weeks ago. I will write to you in 2 days. I hope to  receive the confirmation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Will we be on binance?
When is listing date?
Activity: 280
Will we be on binance?
When is listing date?
they are negotiating with them, dear supporter, Tamara if I am not mistaken;)
binance we will see later ,first vote for kucoin
Activity: 266
Will we be on binance?
When is listing date?
Activity: 294
just a little worrying when they say you need to have it done 31st DEC and that it can take up to 7 days
why you guys keep asking KYC always
Jump to: