Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 128. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How do i know if i have already sumbitted my KYC. i think i did but cannot recollect.
Activity: 112
What happens to those who don't submit or pass their KYC or don't provide their wallet address after the deadline?
Hi already did KYC but nearly 2 weeks ago but i have not received any verification yet. I am concerned about this.
Activity: 644
Do i have to provide wallet if i have already filled myetherwallet in the profile page ? Thanks

If you bought through ERC 20 then they will automatically send your coins to those wallet only. So don't worry about and I think still, distribution is not yet started and after completion they will take around one week to distribute the INS tokens.
I bought INS tokens 2 weeks ago i got in with the promo. so the tokens will be distributed to eth wallet addresses in January 8 as I understand?
Do i have to provide wallet if i have already filled myetherwallet in the profile page ? Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
congrat to ins about 100% target. u can start the project now. but i just want to know about it.
did the INS will launched on app store or i phone ? and how u will connected with grocery on my country ?
Consumers will buy on the website and in the apps. We have a prototype you can try out here:https://app.ins.world
And what country are you from? Smiley
Activity: 233
congrat to ins about 100% target. u can start the project now. but i just want to know about it.
did the INS will launched on app store or i phone ? and how u will connected with grocery on my country ?
I am asking when INS  launches that will also be the listing price?
Sorry. But we're not supposed to discuss it)
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I am asking when INS  launches that will also be the listing price?
Could not pass up the bounty campaign! Of course I joined!
This is a great project. Looking forward to the reward. It is reasonable that it is a success! In my opinion, the token must grow immediately after listing. Simple and need a platform will always be in demand.
About bounty ask in bounty group.
Thank you for your support.
Activity: 280
Could not pass up the bounty campaign! Of course I joined!
This is a great project. Looking forward to the reward. It is reasonable that it is a success! In my opinion, the token must grow immediately after listing. Simple and need a platform will always be in demand.
Activity: 266
Congratulations INS for a successful ico. I just want to know if ever you have closed the hard cap? How much exactly were collected?

ins collect in ico selling 60k ETH and reach hardcap
i hope ins can listing to binance, bittrex or poloniex, but can added binance very good

wow, so the hardcap is reached. congrats for that INS. so what is the teams next step then? i do hope they will aim for binance either.
hi.when the bounty will distribute?where i can find the news about it?
Hello! Early February. Here https://t.me/joinchat/Gfr0RkP0NsAA8OpqkHS3dw
Hello. Do need to do the KYC procedure for Bounty campaign participants?

Hello! No
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello. Do need to do the KYC procedure for Bounty campaign participants?
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
hi.when the bounty will distribute?where i can find the news about it?
Great! Successful completion! I voted and will ask my friends to do it.
Thank you, we appreciate your support!
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Great! Successful completion! I voted and will ask my friends to do it.
Activity: 1414
You can also address to the official bounty Telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg with your questions and complaints

I understand...

But I'm doing a bounty campaign in bitcointalk forum, the questions should be answered here.

When I signup there was no need to have a telegram account.

I know that this is not your fault, but in all the campaigns that I participate before there was always the presence of a campaign manager and all the questions were answered.
But ok... Let's hope everything goes ok and I get my tokens ant INS goes to the moon.

Ins campaign manager very communicative there in the telegram, even always online and I have work with him with other campaigns and never have a problem.
Jump to: