Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 127. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi, sorry I know it must've been asked a million times, but do I need to create a costum token on my Nano, through MEW? Or can I just fill in my nano S ethereum adress?
Activity: 14
You'll be able to see KYC verification results in Profile, just instead of KYC button there will be "KYC Passed".
You’ll be also informed by email.
Update is coming up within few days (up to 7 days).
Until that time you’ll see “click here to fill kyc, do it now”, that's normal.
There’s no need to fill it more than once.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i did the KYC 2 times but i checked my profile and the KYC still not passed.
Activity: 98
so they'll be added to my total INS tokens?
Activity: 12
these are the same INS tokens, that you purchased, these tokens were given for participation in referral program
Activity: 112
I still have 'INS referral tokens' What can I do with them?
Activity: 69
I haven't got any further questions, and I'd like to congratulate the INS team on a great and succesfull ICO. Good luck in the future ❤️
Activity: 84
How many they collect? Who knows?
You can see the amount of ETH collected towards the hardcap on our site https://ins.world/
So you collect 60,000 ETH?
Activity: 98
After Jan 8th, token will automatically send to MEW if KYC is passed, right?
Even doge coins was a joke. The creator even told people not to buy, it was a joke! But people use it to pump and dump.
Dear admin, Before, I bought tokens but, I didn't input HOT promo. So, I didn't receive 8% bonus. Can you help me, How to receive again.
I think i should know passed or not before 31. Then i can submit again, or do something! BUT support keep silent,
So what i can do?
Where are the tokens now then?
Because they are not in my profile on ins either.
Activity: 294
The deadline is just that - a dead line, you can not submit after that.
when the token send to my wallet?
Activity: 210
What happens to those who don't submit or pass their KYC or don't provide their wallet address after the deadline?
Their tokens stay on the platform.
but what does the deadline resemble then?
Activity: 252
What happens to those who don't submit or pass their KYC or don't provide their wallet address after the deadline?
Their tokens stay on the platform.
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
I did kyc, but it is not showing in profile. Like it will be updtae within 7 days. But if the 31 is last date then .  Is it ok ?? Or I am in trouble?? Can anyone help me ??
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
hi.when the bounty will distribute?where i can find the news about it?
Hello! Early February. Here https://t.me/joinchat/Gfr0RkP0NsAA8OpqkHS3dw
Oh, this is basically her for so long! Very good! I was happy to support this project! I continue to follow the news!
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
I very much want to congratulate you on the victory and the final collection of HARDCAP! It is wonderful! My support is always with you! Wink Wink Wink
Jump to: