Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 137. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hey guys do you have a public Github repository?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I understand the concept, however what  don't understand is that you market this as a global solution for the grocery industry. Will the manufacturers be responsible for the transport of their goods, if so I can't see this really booming as transporting goods directly to the customer is an entirely different business.
And will small manufacturers be able to participate as well considering not every small business can send their goods in small quantities all over the world and still be in profit.

Fulfillment centres will be responsible for handling orders and delivery. Of course, small and medium manufacturers are welcome to become part of the INS Ecosystem.

This is certainly a serious issue. I am glad that the data center will be responsible for processing orders and delivery, it's good!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hello, I've just bought INS token, can I transfer it to my ERC20 wallet or need to wait?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
DEAR SUPPORTERS,

PLEASE HELP US GET LISTED ON  :)KUCOIN Smiley!

Step 1: Follow kucoincom on Twitter https://twitter.com/kucoincom
Step 2: Retweet this post https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/944196415093219334
Step 3: Tell everyone to do the same!

WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER!
Twitter
KUCOIN (@kucoincom) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from KUCOIN (@kucoincom). https://t.co/j1pdYxzo0S, we are an international blockchain assets exchange
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
ReTweet To Vote INS ECOSYSTEM to be listed next week.
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/944196415093219334

Activity: 378
Those who read the whitepaper and understand what INS tend to achieve..will definitely hold..I am not in this ico for some quick gains
Activity: 247
Hello, just 1 quick question for those who bought INS tokens. When you deposit ethereum on INS platform, where does it show that it appear?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Does every account have different deposit number so accounts are distinguished who deposit how much?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I only have binance account. How could i trade my tokens after i receive them?
Do i need to open an account on the other exchange platforms?

you need to open an account to the confirmed exchange if you want to trade ins token.
either way, you should wait for it to be listed on binance.
Activity: 210
I dont see the KYC button in my homepage. Is it that I passed the KYC which I submitted?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
How long does it take to verify KCY ?
I sent KYC but still have not seen anything?
I already passed KYC , when I will receive my token in my MEW ?
Activity: 189
completed the KYC a few days ago. Am i supposed to get any confirmation mail after completing it. My profile still reads KYC - Do it now
Activity: 252
This is my first ico invest sorry for if this stupid question. after ico finish how would i take tokens to exchanges. From your ico site or you will send my tokens to my wallet ?
you have to enter your ETH wallet adress in your profile
7 days after the end of the ICO tokens will be distributed to this adress
Activity: 266
This is my first ico invest sorry for if this stupid question. after ico finish how would i take tokens to exchanges. From your ico site or you will send my tokens to my wallet ?
Activity: 252
I have bought the tokens, do I need to do the kyc now.? Or wait for your instruction.?
Activity: 308
İ wroten blockchain wallet etherium adress is this wrong ?
Provide your ERC-20 compatible wallet in your Profile section. Tokens will be distributed on it in a week after tokensale end.
Activity: 322
İ wroten blockchain wallet etherium adress is this wrong ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I only have binance account. How could i trade my tokens after i receive them?
Do i need to open an account on the other exchange platforms?
Activity: 280
I filled my kyc over a week ago but never received an confirmation email.
How do I know if I have been verified?
if you have already filled it in you will be notified soon by email
If ico doesn't sell out what will happen to the unsold tokens?
Activity: 266
I filled my kyc over a week ago but never received an confirmation email.
How do I know if I have been verified?
Jump to: