Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 139. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I am having a tough time selecting an erc20 wallet for the tokens. Any thoughts suggestions? Thank you
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Are you for real? Are you telling me INS is not gonna cash out in USD ever to use the raised eth to actually do something for the project?
Are you for real? Are you telling me INS is not gonna cash out in USD ever to use the raised eth to actually do something for the project?
And if we do that over a long period of time then guess what... Price changes.
Your question is self contradictory. We of course do not plan to convert whole funds gathered into USD.
When token distribution happen..we need to register this coin on our wallet to see it right? Eg:mew
1 week after token sale ends, you need to type in the address of your wallet into your profile ERC20 address
Activity: 238
And if we do that over a long period of time then guess what... Price changes.
Activity: 224
Great work guys, i invested 21.5 ETH, unfortunatly it was allready 625 euro at the time. Had i known about it earlier i would have done it early one. But better late then never, right ?
Whats the highest you guys spent on this Project ?

Also, one Piece of advice for developers.
You just have to try to get your token listed on Binance.

Binance is moving fast to become the biggest and most succesfull Exchange platform on the planet. They also have their own coin, which has a lot of uses, for instance you can pay with it the Transfer fees, and the Transfer fees are halved.

They also have a marvelous application for android, and all trading can be done on the go. I was amazed by how smooth and nicely done their Interface is. After learning of binance i moved all my trading on this platforms. Their Servers Support up to 1.4 mil Transactions per second, and it never lags, compared to other exchanges i wont Name. Even investing into their Coin is worth it, ist on the 42nd place on coinmarket cap.

That beeing said, id like to see INS on Binance. I'm sure it will push ist value even harder up. And then more and more People will be able to get a hold of the INS token, which can only benefit us all.

What excites me the most about this Project is that it aims to connect consumers and Producers directly, and as a result, no more Food is going to be wasted, simply thrown away, while other People in other parts of the world are starving to death with no Food at Hand. I really think this has the potential to Change the world as we know it. This is reason alone to Support this Project, not only for the financial gains. This really is Technology at Hand that can reshape our Society for the better. So go ahead and buy with trust, the more Money they raise, the better they will be equipped to make this a reality.

If you want to make a new account on Binance, here is my refferal link.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=11961571
We are negotiating with Binance.

What about Bittrex?
We are negotiating with them too
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

i really hope that you will be listed on binance after the ico. it will be great. that will help the price atleast be in the ico price. because as we all know, once it is listed the price just drop suddenly.

im positive you will have  atleast reach 95-98% as your ico will end on monday.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
When token distribution happen..we need to register this coin on our wallet to see it right? Eg:mew
Activity: 406
Hi, I participated already in the ICO first day and I now see that I can get 5% bonus when I use INSP. I have 777 INSP in my ETH account. Can I still apply for 5% extra bonus when I send my INSP to the address mentioned in my profile?
What excites me the most about this Project is that it aims to connect consumers and Producers directly, and as a result, no more Food is going to be wasted, simply thrown away, while other People in other parts of the world are starving to death with no Food at Hand. I really think this has the potential to Change the world as we know it. This is reason alone to Support this Project, not only for the financial gains. This really is Technology at Hand that can reshape our Society for the better. So go ahead and buy with trust, the more Money they raise, the better they will be equipped to make this a reality.

If you want to make a new account on Binance, here is my refferal link.
https://www.binance.com/?ref=11961571

Hy Dmitriy ! Always good to see active Member of the Team responding so fast. It only raises the trust that much more in your Team and Platform.

Then that is good News indeed. They would be fools not to include you guys in their platform.

I believe the INS Price will not grow that much in 2018 (but then ofc ourse i could be wrong), but will explode once the platform rolls, and stuff gets traded the way it was thought out, which will probably happen sometime in 2019.

If it gets below ICO Price dont dispair, hold, and/or buy some more.
Thank you for your support!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I juts got my KYC and got accepted, now all i have to do is wait for the ICO to finish and see how well the project will go in terms of exchange.
After 5 days, the ICO is already over, and the hard cap has not yet been assembled (How so? I expected a different result! But still things are going very well!

Well, please note that current tokensale duration was shortened, and still we have great results. Let us wait till the tokensale end and then we can assess the results.

Hi guys!Will there be a desktop application or web page for consumers to use?  Or is the mobile app the only option?

Hello, yes, there will be both, desktop platform and mobile app. Please, note that prototype was released before tokensale started..

We are engaging current fulfillment providers - owners and operators of warehouses and delivery fleet. Why do we think that will work?

Why wouldn't that work?

I understand the concept, however what  don't understand is that you market this as a global solution for the grocery industry. Will the manufacturers be responsible for the transport of their goods, if so I can't see this really booming as transporting goods directly to the customer is an entirely different business.
And will small manufacturers be able to participate as well considering not every small business can send their goods in small quantities all over the world and still be in profit.

Fulfillment centres will be responsible for handling orders and delivery. Of course, small and medium manufacturers are welcome to become part of the INS Ecosystem.

Activity: 238
We realized they have excess capacity and eager to connect to INS in Uber/Airbnb style to increase the utilization of their assets - sharing economy comes to logistics!
Activity: 224
We are engaging current fulfillment providers - owners and operators of warehouses and delivery fleet. Why do we think that will work?
Activity: 392
Hi guys!Will there be a desktop application or web page for consumers to use?  Or is the mobile app the only option?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
After 5 days, the ICO is already over, and the hard cap has not yet been assembled (How so? I expected a different result! But still things are going very well!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I understand the concept, however what  don't understand is that you market this as a global solution for the grocery industry. Will the manufacturers be responsible for the transport of their goods, if so I can't see this really booming as transporting goods directly to the customer is an entirely different business.
And will small manufacturers be able to participate as well considering not every small business can send their goods in small quantities all over the world and still be in profit.
What is the email where you send your 'KYC Cleared' from? I got an email from INS Ecosystem saying my KYC is cleared, but I am afraid that it's a phishing email.
No, it is normal mail. You get the notification by email
Hello everyone. Pls help me know after I finish my BTC deposit, how can I get ins token? And where Can I save Ins?
And have you know when INS will go to international exchange?
Hello! Here the instructions how to buy tokens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heSrtHMK1a4
You can save it in your account or in your erc-20 wallet
It will be listed on exchanges 2 weeks after ICO
Jump to: