Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 140. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
What is the email where you send your 'KYC Cleared' from? I got an email from INS Ecosystem saying my KYC is cleared, but I am afraid that it's a phishing email.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello everyone. Pls help me know after I finish my BTC deposit, how can I get ins token? And where Can I save Ins?
And have you know when INS will go to international exchange?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Dose KYC is mandatory for all token holders? or only for the huge amount of token holders?
Yes, it is mandatory for all holders
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Dose KYC is mandatory for all token holders? or only for the huge amount of token holders?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Right from the inception I know that this project will be a huge success and from the current status of the ICO I can say that the success has just begun. With the ICO raising 93% of the hard cap already it shows a strong confidence from the public on the future of this project. An innovative project backed by great team will always result in success. Well done INS Team and community.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
This is great project which is providing opportunity to invest into this ICO still few days left to buy this token. I hope in remaining days all tokens will get sold just 7% left to hit the hard cap.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How are you gonna solve laws in countries such taxes?
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hello. Can i join to Bounty campaign to write article? Tnx.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
iCO is still live and ETH price has gone up. What I meant was what ever the final price  as per your calculation that will be listed on exchange should not be less that eg 300 INS = ETH price at last day of crowd sale. Price at exchage is calculated based in circulating supply not total supply expecting some lockin period for remaining tokens.
I see this is a great project, I hope it can succeed

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 216
I believe it would touch the sky.. can go $5 in few months

$40-$75 in the end of 2018  Wink

$10 - $15 in first days and then we will see a dip for a short time. Roll Eyes
Then only 30.000.000 INS will be circulating on market?
Yes
Do you guys have partnerships with grocery stores or manufacturers?
INS signed memoranda with Unilever, MARS, Campina, Valio, Reckitt Benckiser, Borjomi and others. 7 out of Top-20 global FMCG manufacturers and more than 500 manufacturers in total are interested to join INS Ecosystem.
I have heard founder already have a company called smart cart or something?
Yes, you can read about it here https://ins.world/
Activity: 84
Then only 30.000.000 INS will be circulating on market?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I believe it would touch the sky.. can go $5 in few months
Activity: 84
Do you guys have partnerships with grocery stores or manufacturers?
Hey I would like to ask when will INS launch and which exchange will operate it? Can I deposit the tokens in advance before the launch date?

Jump to: