Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 142. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
after token distributed, how to save INS in My ether wallet? since It is only save ethereum in my ether wallet not INS ?
Activity: 238
Trading will start in 2 weeks after the ico end,  do you think so late?
Will Exodus-wallet also support my INStokens?
That's alright. Token will be distributed in 1 week after the end of tokensale. Trading in 2 weeks. S
Hmm can't comment that right now since you have to add ERC-20 token in different way in Exodus. Not that familiar with it.
Activity: 224
Trading will start in 2 weeks after the ico end,  do you think so late?
Will Exodus-wallet also support my INStokens?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I have another question; I bought some tokens with LTC about 2 weeks ago... But since LTC has gone up, does this mean if i put in the same amount of LTC like i did 2 weeks ago i get more tokens then i got 2 weeks ago?

No, it is not possible already allocation of % is implemented and it is automatic with your investment. So it is not possible to get more amount with the increasing price of the LTC.
Activity: 247
How does the current instamart company relate to INS? Will the two merge?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Blockchain is helping to have these agreements carved into stone but it's not helping to deal with the real (not digital) goods and cases like losses, thefts, floods or other problems. I don't know if blockchain can be considered as a legal evidence in a court neither
INS Ecosystem is built by veterans of the online grocery industry, using the knowledge and experience acquired since 2013. So we are more than ready to such force majeurs Smiley
Activity: 238
Blockchain is helping to have these agreements carved into stone but it's not helping to deal with the real (not digital) goods and cases like losses, thefts, floods or other problems. I don't know if blockchain can be considered as a legal evidence in a court neither
Activity: 224
I am concerned that the price of eth raises the price per token and complicates profitability when it comes to trading. Do you know when you will be quoted?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Why don't you adopt the amount of tokens to the ETH price?

The ETH price almost doubled since November...that means my investment NOW will just give my half of the tokens I would have received in November. Why don't you react to the market??? It's the ICO phase...

Undecided Undecided Undecided

That's exactly why I held back, I went for Envion instead and they along with all my ICO investments adjust tokens due to value of Ether which is common sense. And the Ether price has almost tripled even I think ie 300 to 850/880. Early investors will be pleased but not fair for late investors at all who get a third of tokens with little or no discount either. This is a flawed system for me. Its also stopping me investing in Appcoins. But best of luck to all who r in!
Do I need to have an ETH wallet linked to my account before receiving INS?
Yes, you need to indicate ETH address, in order to withdraw tokens
what will happen with whom and where?
Sorry, what do you mean?
Activity: 280
Do I need to have an ETH wallet linked to my account before receiving INS?
Activity: 112
what will happen with whom and where?
its worth almost nothing but still if you compund all the token buyers amounts the sum wont be trivial
Contributing token is too slow now. Hard to to the moon
Can they purchase the tokens when it’s been released?
US citizens are welcome to fill the following form:
https://insecosystem.typeform.com/to/ShjQix
We’ll do our best to personally get back to everyone individually and help find a suitable solution as soon as an opportunity presents itself.
why the US citizens aren’t allowed in ICOs?
due to legal reasons
if enter the market can be up to what percentage of the price ??
"INS token has a long-term value growth potential." Reputable agency ICORating recommends participation in the INS ICO. https://twitter.com/IcoRating/status/934179894812135425
Activity: 98
if enter the market can be up to what percentage of the price ??
Jump to: