Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 18. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
i am big believer of the blockchain and the shared economy that cuts the middle man (the wealthy elite and banks that control a lot of industries) but the teams and projects have to be more professional to spread the adoption
It takes time to adapt technology for business purpose and be able to make appropriate explanation of it to audience without any hard technical details.
Blockchain has just started spread into business.
Activity: 63
is there a news that the partnership will boost the co-op soon?
when the price will rise.
That's what we have telegram announcement channel for Smiley As soon as new partnership ready for announce, we do it.
Activity: 132
i am big believer of the blockchain and the shared economy that cuts the middle man (the wealthy elite and banks that control a lot of industries) but the teams and projects have to be more professional to spread the adoption
Activity: 132
is there a news that the partnership will boost the co-op soon?
when the price will rise.
Activity: 112
And the stupid questions still rolling on
The best question is
When stupid people will get out of cryptocurrency market
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I see you talk about testnet. Testnet of your Blockchain or start project in Amsterdam? Because you change your roadmap and now I don’t understand what you mean about testnet

Our pilot launch of INS blockchain platform is planned in Amsterdam. We will start with the testnet in Q4 2018.

Ok, thank you for your support. So you have a roadmap so that users can test the testnet yet? If I want to become one of the testnet testers, how do I register?

I am patiently waiting for the mainnet launch with my 1k INS Smiley Not sure which demand will get their product, but company can't grow within months, it need a time.
It sure does takes time for a company to grow. INS team have been working hard, we'll see the results in the next bull market. Wink i too am waiting for mainnet launch.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I see you talk about testnet. Testnet of your Blockchain or start project in Amsterdam? Because you change your roadmap and now I don’t understand what you mean about testnet

Our pilot launch of INS blockchain platform is planned in Amsterdam. We will start with the testnet in Q4 2018.

Ok, thank you for your support. So you have a roadmap so that users can test the testnet yet? If I want to become one of the testnet testers, how do I register?

I am patiently waiting for the mainnet launch with my 1k INS Smiley Not sure which demand will get their product, but company can't grow within months, it need a time.

Indeed every project need time to grow there is no shortcut in life to achieve big goals. That is very long process it demand faith and patience from us. I also agreed with you this is good approach to stay calm and let do the team to do their job to deliver something best.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100

Activity: 97

We will disclose such details closer to the launch. I am sure that there will be an opportunity for our loyal supporters to examine the fruits of our hard work. Please follow our official Telegram announcement channel and blog to be up-to-date, moreover we always publish all the news about INS Ecosyste, here. Have a good day:)

https://t.me/ins_ecosystem_ann
https://blog.ins.world
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

I put my funds into this venture in good faith but I have neither $$ or valid INS tokens. Ethscan confirms the TX to INS Eco wallet so they are somewhere in your system and I am unable to use either one or the other so I am asking you to facilitate that I get one or the other in my wallet to go forward with this community in good faith. Thanks

Sir, we have discussed that issue in Telegram and it was sorted out
I still have not received the promised tokens, I was told the end of August, and already in September. and ignore my letters in the mail

Please pm me to sort that issue out via Telegram @Peter_ins (https://t.me/Peter_ins)
I put my funds into this venture in good faith but I have neither $$ or valid INS tokens. Ethscan confirms the TX to INS Eco wallet so they are somewhere in your system and I am unable to use either one or the other so I am asking you to facilitate that I get one or the other in my wallet to go forward with this community in good faith. Thanks
Activity: 92
I still have not received the promised tokens, I was told the end of August, and already in September. and ignore my letters in the mail
Activity: 102
Lots of project can get 50-100 millions $, but half or a year, just list on Hitbtc, Yobit, kucoin.
Comsa $97M, but listed only Zaif, Domraider raised $80M, but listed Hitbtc, iungo raised $40M and listed Kucoin.
There are real my lost Smiley
How many people have invested in this project? what is the total amount of investment? How big is your advertising and marketing campaign? The project is very interested people, when this project is deployed? Both me and everybody are looking forward to this project because it is beneficial to both the big and the small investors. Where can I watch the news about this project?

Hello, sir. Thanks for the questions. Firstly, here are our ICO stats: RAISED: 60,000 ETH (100% hardcap reached, PARTICIPANTS: 20,000+. Secondly, our marketing team is working each day on promoting INS and attracting new investors, what is more, according to the roadmap we are starting testnet of INS own blockchain platform in Q4 2018, closer to this event we're starting a major promotional and marketing campaings. We are happy that u are among the supporters of INS Ecosystem. In order to stay up-to-date, we recommend you to join our Telegram group and announcement channel where u can chat with admins and other investors and watch all the progress donw by the team (https://t.me/ins_ecosystem - https://t.me/ins_ecosystem_ann)

Moreover, read our blog for the detailed information: https://blog.ins.world

Cheers
Ins prive down again Smiley) sometime everything is ok but price not ok tell me why ?? Becuase ins not independent ins depe  btc Smiley) so ins not come back price ico
Because every altcoin price is tied to bitcoin but someday i hope a project can stand on its own without being affected by bitcoin falling price, this should be the case to some altcoin as well, INS have a very hardworking devs updates are always posted for the investors to read someday its price will soar higher than others.

Yh, exactly, sir. What our devs are focused now is finishing INS blockchain in order to make the project self-sufficient and independent

Activity: 56
How many people have invested in this project? what is the total amount of investment? How big is your advertising and marketing campaign? The project is very interested people, when this project is deployed? Both me and everybody are looking forward to this project because it is beneficial to both the big and the small investors. Where can I watch the news about this project?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Ins prive down again Smiley) sometime everything is ok but price not ok tell me why ?? Becuase ins not independent ins depe  btc Smiley) so ins not come back price ico
Because every altcoin price is tied to bitcoin but someday i hope a project can stand on its own without being affected by bitcoin falling price, this should be the case to some altcoin as well, INS have a very hardworking devs updates are always posted for the investors to read someday its price will soar higher than others.
Pages:
Jump to: