Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 181. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Today start ICO, right? I will participate and follow the project.Good luck.

exactly, ICO will start in about 1 Hours +, prepare you balance and stay tuned, my prediction it will sold out very soon
many people wait for the ICO start, so be hurry and standby mate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Guys honestly I’d rather invest now then have demo after IcO it’ll move the price up :-)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Today start ICO, right? I will participate and follow the project.Good luck.
Activity: 434
https://moviehdinfo.com
asking about depositing with bank transfer, are you accept transfer from overseas bank account ? and if yes
how long till it confirm and add into balance ? thanks before
Activity: 336
Hi Dev. the wallet used for buying is MEW and the wallet used for withdrawing is the eth wallet on ledger nano s, is it OK?
You'll need an ETH ERC20 compatible wallet in your profile to withdraw your INS tokens, so yes, it's ok
Activity: 364
Hi Dev. the wallet used for buying is MEW and the wallet used for withdrawing is the eth wallet on ledger nano s, is it OK?
So now the price of each INS is nearly 1$ but whether the price of coin will be ok when they start listing in the exchange because many projects are failing to reach it's original value in the beginning of the exchange listing.
Confirmed exchanges INS will be listed at: Livecoin, Mercatox, EtherDelta.
We're also discussing with 2 of Top-10 and 3 more from Top-30 exchanges, and may have more confirmed before the ICO ends.
INS tokens will be listed within 14 days after the ICO ends.
We are not supposed to comment on token value, due to legal reasons. But from our side we'll do our very best to provide token value growth, as there are some good reasons for it.
1. We enter a $ 8,5 trillion market.
2. INS tokens will be the only means of payment for marketing campaigns that will approximately take 20% of manufacturers turnover (they'll need to have some amount on their balance).
3. INS will also be one of means of payment for consumer orders
4. Its value will grow with the expansion of system as tokens won't be mined or added after the ICO supply.
So in other words there are some good reasons for token value growth both for short-term and long-term contributors.
Please don't take it as any kind of investment advice! Do your own research!
can anyone tell me about INS Promo tokens?
INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens.

To check INSP balance follow this instruction: https://ins.world/INSP-Airdrop-How-To-Manage.pdf

To apply for the Bonus provided by the INSP tokens you have to send at least 1 INSP token to your promo token address, which can be found at the Profile tab of your https://tokensale.ins.world account.
Here is a detailed instruction: https://ins.world/INSP-Airdrop-How-To-Apply.pdf

Attention! Take care and DO NOT send ETH or anything else to your promo token address. Only send INSP tokens! One INSP token automatically provides a 5% bonus on a single transaction during token sale.
What about this. Amazon doing the same kinda thing. No problem?
Amazon consolidates the power in one hands and preserves the data inside. Also, as  Amazon grabs the land and starts to compete with manufacturers directly. Manufacturers have little to do with Amazon's domination. We aim to make it more fair, transparent and profitable for both consumers and manufacturers to interact directly and avoid the middlemen.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
So now the price of each INS is nearly 1$ but whether the price of coin will be ok when they start listing in the exchange because many projects are failing to reach it's original value in the beginning of the exchange listing.
Activity: 238
Nothing major besides that you can do with them. Via profile you can send it to the stated adress.
Activity: 224
Activity: 322
What about this. Amazon doing the same kinda thing. No problem?
I am pleased to support you and will support you throughout the ICO phase! I believe in your success

Thanks for your support! And good luck to all of us tomorrow! Cheesy
I am pleased to support you and will support you throughout the ICO phase! I believe in your success
Finally, tomorrow begins ICO! I hope you will please us. Can you collect Hard Cap in a few days? Grin It would be nice! Wink
Am debating whether to join this because the idea of having groceries logistics and processes on blockchain is interesting. However, I think the ico price is a little high at 1.6 usd for 1 token, so I will ponder a bit more on this
We announced ICO in Sep then ETH was below 300$. None knew the price in December.We can't affect it now.  It's unpredicteble cryptospace. ETH can go down and can go up before the ICO, it is volatile. But we're offering a wide variety of bonuses instead!
Full List of Bonuses ✅✅✅
ICO starts on Dec 4

💥 Day 1 General Bonus: up to +25%
💥 Day 1 Whitelisted-only Bonus: extra +10%
💥 INSP (INS Promo token) Bonus: extra +5%
💥 Referral Bonus: +5% of all purchases via your ref link, referral recieves an extra 3% bonus
hard to do but nice project  Smiley
We are here to help you! Smiley What did you find hard?
Jump to: