Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 182. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Other I do not know, I only know that the account  they used to release ANN thread was stolen from  me, sunxoia543  was isregistered together with the  the account i used now, if this account was that they stole, then they are Hackers, hackers released currency completely no credibility, they are hacker , that did not know how many account has been stolen by them, maybe they are hacker team , but now they are DEV team ,haha  Grin believe it or not. you can check the post of this account sunxoia543, i am a Chinese ,so i always post there,  i curious that why you hacker team use a stolen account to release ANN thread? why not create a new one like other new coin?  Huh  YOU ARE SCAM NOW!! YOU ARE HACKER ALWAYS !!  at last sorry for my poor english . Cheesy
Sorry, it is the first time I hear about this problem during the lifetime of our project. So I don't think it is relevant.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hard to do but nice project  Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Other I do not know, I only know that the account  they used to release ANN thread was stolen from  me, sunxoia543  was isregistered together with the  the account i used now, if this account was that they stole, then they are Hackers, hackers released currency completely no credibility, they are hacker , that did not know how many account has been stolen by them, maybe they are hacker team , but now they are DEV team ,haha  Grin believe it or not. you can check the post of this account sunxoia543, i am a Chinese ,so i always post there,  i curious that why you hacker team use a stolen account to release ANN thread? why not create a new one like other new coin?  Huh  YOU ARE SCAM NOW!! YOU ARE HACKER ALWAYS !!  at last sorry for my poor english . Cheesy
Can i deposit LTC from a segwit M address ?
You can transfer direct from exchanges.
Hi,
I already have a deposit some ether on the token sale site.
Is it possible to move it back to my wallet - how would I go about doing that thanks.

Please send a request to [email protected] with a subject "Money back". Specify the email you used to sign up to Tokensale Platform, currency name and the amount you want to refund. We will refund your money minus transaction cost within 3 business days.
Activity: 294
Hi,
Is it possible to move it back to my wallet - how would I go about doing that thanks.

as normal i think it's not impossbile ,but you can communicate official  team .
INS Ecosystem Token Sale Starts in Less than 24 Hours! Day 1 Promo Code + “How to Buy INS Tokens” Guide
https://blog.ins.world/ins-ecosystem-token-sale-starts-in-less-than-24-hours-70feb19d9d0f

Activity: 9
Hi,
Activity: 4
Can i deposit LTC from a segwit M address ?
Tomorrow start ICO. I hope it will be successful and you will be able to collect Hard Cap Wink
Yes , we hope too! Thank you for belief!   Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Tomorrow start ICO. I hope it will be successful and you will be able to collect Hard Cap Wink
Is there a way to see if my sent ETH already arrived ? Sent about 12h ago,
transaction is confirmed, but cant find anything on the INS ICO page. Is it
supposed to be displayed anywhere ?

Thank you
Hello! You can see information about your transactions here https://etherscan.io
Don't worry, your funds will desplay on your dashboard during several hours.
https://t.me/ins_ecosystem ask here if it wont desplay or pm me.
Activity: 3
Is there a way to see if my sent ETH already arrived ? Sent about 12h ago,
transaction is confirmed, but cant find anything on the INS ICO page. Is it
supposed to be displayed anywhere ?

Thank you
i heard there is a pilot with INS in Amsterdam, when will this start and do i have to sign up for this?
Yes, we're considering Amsterdam as the first city for test launch in 2018, stay tuned for more news!
Great news! At the end of beginning of 2018?
You can see in the Roadmap that launch will be Q4 2018.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
i heard there is a pilot with INS in Amsterdam, when will this start and do i have to sign up for this?
Yes, we're considering Amsterdam as the first city for test launch in 2018, stay tuned for more news!
Great news! At the end of beginning of 2018?
Dmitryi,

I just deposit some ETH in advance and nearly got a heart attack:

On the ICO deposit page, the adress which is shown to me, is exactly the same as I can see on my
profile page as INSP Token Promo adress to which I should absolutely *NOT* send any funds to.

This is super weird and I dont know if its a bug, but one of the Support Agents told me its "ok", I
should not worry and he sent me Screenshots of the his ICO Page which also shows same adress
on both pages.

If it is really "ok", you guys should maybe update the page, either fix the bug and display a different
address  - whhich I think it is supposed to OR if it is really the same adress, then remove that one sentence
which scared the hell out of me.

Still hope my Deposit will arrive.

Greetings
We are fixing all the problems right now. Don't worry!
i always wait the begining of the ins.i believe it can be success.good luck.
Thank you for support!
Interesting project, getting in touch just right now.
Hurry up, Token Sale is tomorrow! Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i always wait the begining of the ins.i believe it can be success.good luck.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Interesting project, getting in touch just right now.
Jump to: