Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 185. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The1crypto
I don't understand what r you complaining for? We propose you to get more bonuses up to 38%!!
May I transfer ETH from bittrex to Metamask, then deposit ETH from Metamask into INS wallet address?
Yes, you can.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What terribly bad ico project. The just sent (few weeks ago) INS PROMO worthless tokens to most of eth holders.

Here is the treat about it:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/insp-token-in-mew-2379842

Why could someone buy a token that it's presentation start making you to lose time?   Angry

I would never buy, neither recomend to buy this token to noone

I recomend to all of you do not buy it

INSP tokens are used exclusively for obtaining a 5% bonus to INS token purchases at the token sale. They can not be directly exchanged for INS tokens in any volume.  777 is considered a lucky number! It is also enough tokens so that you could share with friends!

Whouldn't be better to send a small amount of a token witht value? With 'small' I do refer,  a quantity worthless to take it out of the account, because the fees have a bigger value than the value of the amount of coins, as many ICO's does it. Like this many people look at the coin and if they like it, they buy it.
The way you did it, as soon I realice ISNP has not value. I did get ungry with the company that send this token, for make me lose time.

As I said before:
I would never buy it, neither recomend to buy this token
Is still not clear, for me, what is INS Promo token. I dont understand what is this and how can we use it. There is some clear links where we can read something?
To apply for the Bonus provided by the INSP tokens you have to send at least 1 INSP token to your promo token address, which can be found at the Profile tab of your https://tokensale.ins.world account.
Here is a detailed instruction: https://ins.world/airdrop/How_to_Apply_INSP_(INS_Promo_Token).pdf
Attention! Take care and DO NOT send ETH or anything else to your promo token address. Only send INSP tokens! One INSP token automatically provides a 5% bonus on a single transaction during token sale.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May I transfer ETH from bittrex to Metamask, then deposit ETH from Metamask into INS wallet address?
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Is still not clear, for me, what is INS Promo token. I dont understand what is this and how can we use it. There is some clear links where we can read something?
I was thinking that it was already wrong because the amount of token was reduced by the last update which was very nice. It would not be the same as the token that came after Hardcap fell. They will print 100 milyons of tokens, but the hardcap has fallen to half the distance ..
We decided to shift the focus of our project more towards developing solid platform foundations, smart-contracts, rules and applications for all counterparties. Instead of launching the project in 10+ cities ourselves, we’ll implement INS Ecosystem in 5-6 cities and let 3rd party operators focus on expansion later. We will require less funding to achieve these goals, but the overall idea of the project and its impact on the online grocery market will remain largely the same.
As I know team want to realese the platform beta before the ICO start,so when will u announce it guys?Not so much time left till the token sale start.
Stay tuned! We will announce soon!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
As I know team want to realese the platform beta before the ICO start,so when will u announce it guys?Not so much time left till the token sale start.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This token gives me confidence. Yes, there are companies that do this business, but they are pursuing an international operation and integrating cryptology as a separate beauty. What more do I want. 777 tokens for promotion. It will give you an extra discount on sales. This is another beauty. I would automatically deduct an extra discount for those who would like to buy it, and I think it will be influential on purchases.

Thank you for your support. We are happy to know people appreciate our move with promo tokens.
i also get 777ins promo tokens.i will use it in the first day.it can give us  extra 5% .
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
I was thinking that it was already wrong because the amount of token was reduced by the last update which was very nice. It would not be the same as the token that came after Hardcap fell. They will print 100 milyons of tokens, but the hardcap has fallen to half the distance ..
Great idea of project! I will do what I can to promote you)

Thanks a lot!
If I don't have Etherium based token wallet I can't join ICO? Is there any alternative to this?
You can  deposit from coinbase but you need to indicate you ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet in you tokensale profile in order to withdraw tokens after distribution to it.
You can even send ETH from non-ERC20 wallet but you need to fill the form on tokensale platform with your ERC20 compatible wallet.
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Great idea of project! I will do what I can to promote you)
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
If I don't have Etherium based token wallet I can't join ICO? Is there any alternative to this?
If you can't join on their token sale. you can buy their tokens when the ICO release in the big markets. just wait and feel free to buy more. goodluck!
Activity: 406
This token gives me confidence. Yes, there are companies that do this business, but they are pursuing an international operation and integrating cryptology as a separate beauty. What more do I want. 777 tokens for promotion. It will give you an extra discount on sales. This is another beauty. I would automatically deduct an extra discount for those who would like to buy it, and I think it will be influential on purchases.

Thank you for your support. We are happy to know people appreciate our move with promo tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
ICO soon begins! Very interesting, what will be the start of sales! I hope that you will succeed and I wish you good luck.

Thank you. Don't miss early birds bonus for the first day of ICO!
The full list of Bonuses available at Token Sale:
- Purchase on Day 1 - up to 25% bonus
- Get Whitelisted - get notified of special promo code for extra 10% bonus on Day 1 only!
- INSP (INS Promo token)  - a 5% bonus available through all token sale, does not stack with Day 1 promo code.
- Referral Program - get 3% of all personal purchases by signing up via referral link, your referrals net you an extra 5% bonus of their purchase in INS tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
ICO soon begins! Very interesting, what will be the start of sales! I hope that you will succeed and I wish you good luck.
Jump to: