Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 178. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Where page i can see my balance after i finished transfer btc?
i didn't get my deposit

How's the prototype progress going today? Have you been able to make it public yet? I'm already bought in, just excited to see the proto when it's ready
It will be released soon!
i didn't get my deposit

You will find your deposited funds on dashboard "payments"
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
i didn't get my deposit

How's the prototype progress going today? Have you been able to make it public yet? I'm already bought in, just excited to see the proto when it's ready
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
i didn't get my deposit
Activity: 252
Hello!
Article about the project in Russian: https://golos.io/ico/@mir/v-khode-ico-proekt-ins-ecosystem-privlek-bolee-usd13-5-mln-za-10-chasov-or-or-04-11-2017-or-or-kriptonovosti-ot-mir
Congratulations on the achievements for the first day!
Good luck to the team!

Thank you for your support!
54% sold in after 15 hours or so, seems like there was a big burst of sales at the start...but has really slowed down now

Seems like there is a huge backlog of deposits unable to go through at the moment, could explain why it has slowed down over the past few hours
🚀DURING LAST DAY WE RECEIVED A LOT OF TRANSACTIONS. SOME OF THEM WERE DELAYED.

✅ALL DELAYED PAYMENTS SHOULD COME TO YOUR ACCOUNTS NOT LATER THAN 11AM GMT DECEMBER 5.

DAY 1 TERMS (20-25% GENERAL BONUS + 10% DAY1 PROMO CODE) WERE EXTENDED TO DAY 2.

DAY 1 TERMS ARE ACTIVE TILL 11AM GMT ON DECEMBER 6!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Project is positive advertisied and good hyiped. I think they can collect 40-45k ETH. 20mln $ will be enough for development and evolution of project. Universa & INS Ecosystem are definitelly best ICOs from russian devs in this month  Smiley
Activity: 16
54% sold in after 15 hours or so, seems like there was a big burst of sales at the start...but has really slowed down now

Seems like there is a huge backlog of deposits unable to go through at the moment, could explain why it has slowed down over the past few hours
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
Article about the project in Russian: https://golos.io/ico/@mir/v-khode-ico-proekt-ins-ecosystem-privlek-bolee-usd13-5-mln-za-10-chasov-or-or-04-11-2017-or-or-kriptonovosti-ot-mir
Congratulations on the achievements for the first day!
Good luck to the team!

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

We think it is pretty good result to achieve more than half of the hard cap during the first day, and that is not over yet!

Great already half of the hard cap is reached with in day, it seems many people showing lot of interest towards the project and with in days the ICO is going to end.
anyone know how to add the token on MEW Huh
Go to send page in your wallet than right side below you see add custom token
can I move my tokens to my MEW already ?

They will be transferred to your MEW wallet one week after ICO is over.
Activity: 238
can I move my tokens to my MEW already ?

We think it is pretty good result to achieve more than half of the hard cap during the first day, and that is not over yet!

it's good beginning of INS ,there is a lot time for people joined, hope dev will give us more good news about project ,we can spread to other investor.

Sure, we will keep you all updated. Stay tuned!
Activity: 224
Activity: 322
Activity: 275

it's good beginning of INS ,there is a lot time for people joined, hope dev will give us more good news about project ,we can spread to other investor.

Activity: 16
What's the rate for 1 ETH? How many INS per ETH

1 ETH=300 INS
0.1 ETH is the minimum amount to make deposit
Jump to: