Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 188. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Smart to have an airdrop for basically a discount on the real tokens. Although I really hope this doesn't catch on. I waste enough time researching airdrops for shitcoins as it is. Now we get a new layer of discount coupon coins... Wasting so much time and energy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When do you guys see actual transactions (grocery purchases) happening via INS ?

Thank you for your question!
According to our white paper launch is planned for Q4 - 2018
https://www.ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf
If I’ve already send the insp tokens, can I still chose to use the whitelist code instead?

Thank you for the question! Yes, you can enter it when buying
soo project still open ?

Thank you for your question! Surely open. ICO starts Dec 4th
Live Stream and Chat with Founders: Introduction to the INS Ecosystem, Upcoming ICO and More
https://blog.ins.world/live-stream-and-chat-with-founders-introduction-to-the-ins-ecosystem-upcoming-ico-and-more-dfab9ed7e4e8

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Even if project will only reach soft cap (20k ETH = 1kk$), it will give 1% or 200 ETH to Wings Forecasters. That's rather generous Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Dispite the project have core Russian team, i think it will be very promising. We need just to wait when large companies will join INS.
Also interesting why domain name is ins.world and not ins.io?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
When do you guys see actual transactions (grocery purchases) happening via INS ?
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
soo project still open ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
If I’ve already send the insp tokens, can I still chose to use the whitelist code instead?
We want to drop a note to express our gratitude for the effort and extra time INS Ecosystem team had spent answering our question. Your answers are now available in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck with your project!

Thank you for your support! We appreciate it!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
We want to drop a note to express our gratitude for the effort and extra time INS Ecosystem team had spent answering our question. Your answers are now available in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck with your project!
Excellent step to facilitate direct transaction between producer and consumer in saving cost, time and production from factory will bring satisfaction to consumer.. great
Thanks for sharing our idea!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Excellent step to facilitate direct transaction between producer and consumer in saving cost, time and production from factory will bring satisfaction to consumer.. great
i got 777 INSP but can't convert to other currency this is like voucher to get bonus 5% in token sale sorry i am not interest because other ICO can give bonus up to 50% Smiley

Well,it's up to you of course, but like it's said in the answer above, you could share promo token with some friends of yours, for example  Smiley
Activity: 280
i got 777 INSP but can't convert to other currency this is like voucher to get bonus 5% in token sale sorry i am not interest because other ICO can give bonus up to 50% Smiley
I also received a number of INSP tokens, I never follow the program from INSP, where did this coin come from,?  does INSP have value and have been traded on the stock ,,?
To make sure our project reaches a wider audience and to give everyone an equal opportunity to participate in it, we made an AirDrop of 500,000,000 INSP (INS Promo) tokens to all Ethereum addresses containing over 0.1 ETH.
Here are the key facts you need to know about INSP tokens and their purpose :
INSP provides additional 5% bonus to purchase INS tokens during the token sale;
One token will provide an additional 5% bonus for one purchase and be used up after that;
You are welcome to share these INSP tokens with your friends and help us grow a bigger community! We AirDropped 777 per user;
INSP is a promo token (not the actual INS token) and will not be exchanged for it later;
INSP tokens are free and you don’t need to pay to anyone to receive them.

Activity: 372

Does it mean we get 5% bonus by purchasing only 777 Ins token? i just checked my account and i got those numbers (777) of INSP

I also received a number of INSP tokens, I never follow the program from INSP, where did this coin come from,?  does INSP have value and have been traded on the stock ,,?

INSP tokens are not INS tokens.,also  can not be exchanged for INS tokens.  just forget them .
Activity: 784
Merit: 257

Does it mean we get 5% bonus by purchasing only 777 Ins token? i just checked my account and i got those numbers (777) of INSP

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
hi guys, does it matter where we send eth from? Obviously not an exchange, but jaxx be ok or matamsk all ok?

Why not from an Exchange?

You can never invest in an ICO or token sale from exchange wallets, Usually, the token sale will be having a contract which sends you back their tokens as soon as you send ETH to it and exchange ETH addresses wont accept tokens so you will lose them.
Jump to: