Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 191. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
So interesting! Where can I find a blog or something about your Ecosystem and grocery news??
Thanks for the question, you can follow our latest news blog at Medium: https://blog.ins.world/
what is the projection for INS ecosystem by 2020. as per investment in a very clever project and a satisfactory presentation. i still am wondering on what would my return be lets say if i put down 535 Ethereum in support of this. help the slow minded people.
Here's our roadmap, sir

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
So interesting! Where can I find a blog or something about your Ecosystem and grocery news??
Activity: 252
what are you going to do with money raised?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
what is the projection for INS ecosystem by 2020. as per investment in a very clever project and a satisfactory presentation. i still am wondering on what would my return be lets say if i put down 535 Ethereum in support of this. help the slow minded people.
I will participate in the project. Hope the project will succeed
Thanks! We appreciate your support!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
They recently announced a partnership with Ambrosus. This wave was a Blockchain-based market supply chain. They also have a partnership with Bancor and explained: "The INS Ecosystem and Bancor will cooperate on Token Relay, a unique Intelligent Token species that will provide decentralized liquidity."
When token will be aviailable to trade after ICO?
In 2 weeks after the ICO finale
Activity: 378
When token will be aviailable to trade after ICO?
hi, when will INS be listed on exchanges ?
We are planning to list our tokens in 2 weeks after ICO.

tks, seems very promising. I'm in
Thank you for your support! We appreciate it!
Activity: 56
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

tks, seems very promising. I'm in
Activity: 56
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
When we can try the beta product? I love this project so much, I really want to see the product, which is using the new technique.
We’re also keen to create new best practices and techniques for the wider crypto community. With this in mind, we have proactively decided to launch INS platform prototype to share with our community, our supporters, and our partners in advance of our token sale. We’re going to make this launch ahead of schedule and earlier than promised.
We’re committed to highly ambitious goals with the accelerated development of the prototype, and greatly look forward to launching it in the coming weeks.
I read in your Whitepage. "The INS token is not a digital currency, security, commodity, or any other kind of financial instrument and has not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, the securities laws of any state of the United States of America or the securities laws of any other country, ​including ​the ​securities ​laws ​of ​any ​jurisdiction ​in ​which ​a ​potential ​token ​holder ​is ​a ​resident."

What do you mean?

Thank you for your question! The part of the Whitepaper that you read is Disclaimer, intended to specify or delimit the scope of rights and obligations that may be exercised and enforced by parties in a legally recognized relationship. And it specifies what INS token in not. It is needed to avoid misunderstanding and to have clear cooperation.
Activity: 92
When we can try the beta product? I love this project so much, I really want to see the product, which is using the new technique.
Activity: 4
I read in your Whitepage. "The INS token is not a digital currency, security, commodity, or any other kind of financial instrument and has not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, the securities laws of any state of the United States of America or the securities laws of any other
country, ​including ​the ​securities ​laws ​of ​any ​jurisdiction ​in ​which ​a ​potential ​token ​holder ​is ​a ​resident."

What do you mean?
how can you ensure safety of my tokens?

The vast majority of the system's tokens is kept in cold storage, and we ensure the strict safety procedures. Account access in secured with two-factor verification which prevents unauthorized access.
I like the way they work because they care about their community and they handle the situation very professionally. I am sure this will be the most worthwhile investment project in December and will definitely have a good and stable price when listed on major exchanges.

Thank you for your trust and support! We appreciate it!
What actual problems does your company solve?

INS Ecosystem is designed to solve multiple problems and make e-commerce easier, better, more efficient and less expensive for both manufacturers and consumers by:

* Eliminating the retailer’s power abuse factor by completely bypassing wholesalers and retailers, which will result in lower prices for the consumers and lower expenses for manufacturers;
* Reducing supply chain and logistics inefficiencies, allowing more local manufacturers to be more accessible to the consumers;
* Reducing waste in various areas of the supply chain;
* Replacing conventional trade promotions by more personalized, direct and efficient marketing, designed by the manufacturer for their consumers.

Please feel free to study our whitepaper and presentation at https://ins.world, where we describe in more detail all the challenges of the modern grocery market and offer our vision on how to solve them for the benefit of everyone.
Jump to: