Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 186. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Which wallet do you prefer guys? for INS.Tokens?

We recommend myetherwallet+metamask or mist. Any trusted ERC-20 compatible wallet would be just fine. You can  deposit from coinbase but you need to indicate you ERC-20 compatible ETH wallet in you tokensale profile in order to withdraw tokens after distribution to it.
You can even send ETH from non-ERC20 wallet but you need to fill the form on tokensale platform with your ERC20 compatible wallet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Which wallet do you prefer guys? for INS.Tokens?
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
As it is said in the WP, the INS token is meant to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS Ecosystem.
I can't find anything about projected timeline to be listed on exchanges and which exchanges it will be listed on.  Where can I find this info?  Thanks.

INS will be listed at exchanges 2 weeks after the ICO ends. Confirmed Exchanges: Livecoin, Mercatox, EtherDelta. In Discussion: 2 of Top-10 and 3 more from Top-30 exchanges

Thanks!  Are you able to say which other exchanges do you have pending applications with?

Let us wait till we confirm the deal, otherwise it wouldn't be proper to give unconfirmed information.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I can't find anything about projected timeline to be listed on exchanges and which exchanges it will be listed on.  Where can I find this info?  Thanks.

INS will be listed at exchanges 2 weeks after the ICO ends. Confirmed Exchanges: Livecoin, Mercatox, EtherDelta. In Discussion: 2 of Top-10 and 3 more from Top-30 exchanges

Thanks!  Are you able to say which other exchanges do you have pending applications with?
Nice to see super rating from web-resource hype.codes: 98/100!
+1 project to Bancor Ecosystem.

Thank you for the support!

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Nice to see super rating from web-resource hype.codes: 98/100!
+1 project to Bancor Ecosystem.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i received 777 insp even though i didn't joined or registered any bounty campaign of ins.
anyway, whats the use of this coin? how to use it if i buy ins token?
You can read the answer below.
Hi all, i've received 777 INS Promo Token, can someone explain me which is the difference between INS and INS Promo? Is the samethink or not. I see that the contract address is different between the two token. Anyone know somthing?

Thanks
No, it is not the same thing. INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens. More info at https://ins.world/#insp_airdrop

I read something but i don't understand well in practice how i can use it. Can someone explain better what are INS Promo and how we can utilize them?
To apply for the Bonus provided by the INSP tokens you have to send at least 1 INSP token to your promo token address, which can be found at the Profile tab of your https://tokensale.ins.world account.
Here is a detailed instruction: https://ins.world/airdrop/How_to_Apply_INSP_(INS_Promo_Token).pdf
Attention! Take care and DO NOT send ETH or anything else to your promo token address. Only send INSP tokens! One INSP token automatically provides a 5% bonus on a single transaction during token sale.
Activity: 294
i received 777 insp even though i didn't joined or registered any bounty campaign of ins.
anyway, whats the use of this coin? how to use it if i buy ins token?
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Hi all, i've received 777 INS Promo Token, can someone explain me which is the difference between INS and INS Promo? Is the samethink or not. I see that the contract address is different between the two token. Anyone know somthing?

Thanks
No, it is not the same thing. INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens. More info at https://ins.world/#insp_airdrop

I read something but i don't understand well in practice how i can use it. Can someone explain better what are INS Promo and how we can utilize them?
Do INS team going to require my bitcoin wallet private key later after the ICO sale?
You can make direct deposits at your Token Sale Account at tokensale.ins.world, we do not require any keys of you.
Never share your private key with anyone!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Do INS team going to require my bitcoin wallet private key later after the ICO sale?
I was just impacted by an ad about a 38% bonus that doesn't seem to be available on the site. Is it true?
Here's a small explanation for you how these bonuses combine:
 Whitelist promo code bonus is +10% (available only on Day1) and INSP bonus is +5% (available on all ICO days) don't combine. These 2 additional bonuses are optional you can use only 1 of these 2 additional bonuses. Btw, Day 1 Bonus +20 and more % and refferal +3% sum up with all other bonuses. And your total bonus could be up to 38%.

Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
When does the ICO end? Once hard cap is reached or is there a fixed date?
ICO ends on Dec 25 or immediately after reaching hard cap

Ohhh, thanks for the prompt reply!
Activity: 491
Merit: 250

Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I was just impacted by an ad about a 38% bonus that doesn't seem to be available on the site. Is it true?
Jump to: