Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 201. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
if I deposit to INS account now but somehow during ICO I cant buy token so can I withdraw my ETH back to my wallet?
Yes, you can do it until you buy tokens. But you have to do it before the end of ICO, cuz after the end your deposit will automatically convert to INS tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
if I deposit to INS account now but somehow during ICO I cant buy token so can I withdraw my ETH back to my wallet?
How can I maximize my number of INS token with given amount of ETH. e.g. early bird sale, bonus etc?
We also have INSP token you can apply in your profile ! If you've got an Eth wallet you probably recieved them. If you didn't write a message about it in
in our official Telegram group https://t.me/ins_ecosystem  for instructions and we'll make sure you get some INSP before the sale.
Activity: 182
How can I maximize my number of INS token with given amount of ETH. e.g. early bird sale, bonus etc?
I see in the roadmap in Q4 2018 status is "Launch" it's mean the INS token will be lounching on the market at Q4 2018 ??

Q4 2018 is launch of ecosystem. Can I help you more?
So, when the INS token will be trade on Exchanger? Q1 or Q2 2018?
I just hope this project will be success and be great project in 2018.
We are planning to list our tokens at one or several exchanges in 2 weeks after token distribution. Now we are negotiating with top 30 exchanges and will be listed at 3-5 best.
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
I see in the roadmap in Q4 2018 status is "Launch" it's mean the INS token will be lounching on the market at Q4 2018 ??

So, when the INS token will be trade on Exchanger? Q1 or Q2 2018?
I just hope this project will be success and be great project in 2018.
btw ,
i found this on etherdelta
did this really INS ?
because ICO not opened yet right ?

ICO has not started yet but people make orders already, however, they will be able to purchase INS tokens only once ICO starts on 27th November.
Can I apply for generosity? I like this company.

Hello, could you please, clarify what exactly would you like to apply for?
You can register at https://tokensale.ins.world/ to get whitelisted and then buy tokens once ICO starts on 27th November.
Here you can find more details:
https://blog.ins.world/how-to-purchase-ins-tokens-80ffbc3bfe1
Activity: 753
Can I apply for generosity? I like this company.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
btw ,
i found this on etherdelta
did this really INS ?
because ICO not opened yet right ?

How will you support the price of the token after ICO?

it's probibited to provide any advise re future token price. It automatically converts token into security and implied heavy regulation by Governments. Token will benefit from the INS Ecosystem successful development given all types of marketing and part of payments will be facilitated in tokens
INS Ecosystem Advisory Board: Michael Terpin

Michael Terpin is a serial entrepreneur, angel investor, marketer and advisor. He has built an incredible career in PR and online marketing, founded and operated leading high-tech PR firms since 1990 and the first Internet boom.

Today, Michael Terpin is:
Founder & CEO of Transform Group, a PR firm with 40+ successful ICOs
Co-Founder & Chairman of BitAngels, a digital currency investor group
Founder & Director at CoinAgenda, a conference for bitcoin investors

Michael is a private investor and board member of several startups and trade associations. He is a speaker at technology conferences, author of popular industry- related blogs and advisor to the Alphabit, a digital currency fund.

Terpin on bitcoin media coverage:
The media is like a sponge, waiting for the loudest click-bait to happen.
The Terpin Group, started in 1990, was one of the first PR firms to specialize in new media and the World Wide Web. In 1994, Michael founded Internet Wire, a web-based press release distribution network. It raised $17m from Sequoia Capital and Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, was rebranded as Marketwire and sold for $35m in 2006. The company is now part of Nasdaq.

SocialRadius, one of Michael’s latest ventures, was started in 2007. It is a hybrid full- service SMM & PR agency serving clients worldwide with a focus on unique solutions tailored to each client’s individual requirements.
The company now is part of Transform Group, a “digital first” PR firm founded by Michael Terpin in 2014. It works with a wide array of tech companies, from ad/tech and mobile, to 3D, gaming and more. Transform represents Bitcoin Shop, Gyft, Kraken, KnCMIner, KryptoKit, and Mastercoin.

Terpin on blockchain trends:
ICOs will continue, increase and diversify.
Private blockchains will also continue to evolve in 2017.

In 2013, Michael Terpin co-founded BitAngels, an investor group focused on early-stage digital currency startups.The group has more than 500 members. In order to reach out to angels and investors who haven’t yet explored the cryptocurrency space, Michael started CoinAgenda. The conference is to inform and educate participants on top established and upcoming bitcoin & blockchain related opportunities, ICOs and digital currency funds.

In addition, Michael Terpin advises multiple tech, media and cryptocurrency startups including INS Ecosystem:
The team has demonstrated persistence and is sticking with the idea of disrupting the grocery retail industry.
Hard work pays off, and the goal is worth the risks involved.

INS Ecosystem: Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Web
Activity: 868
Merit: 501

The Grocery 2.0: Direct to Consumer Story

My grandfather was one of the first direct-to-consumer manufacturers in Russia. After the collapse of the USSR, the retail industry was virtually non existent, so he and his associates went to market stalls across the country to sell packaged rice, flour and cereals. They controlled pricing and margin, knew their customers intimately and even personalized their marketing based on the customer’s look. They advertised in newspapers and customers from as far as Siberia could also order by phone and get the items mailed. This was back in 1993…
Today, direct-to-consumer is on the agenda of CPG companies globally but for very different reasons: falling traffic in brick-and-mortar stores, growing importance of consumer data, pressure on margins, new consumption patterns, changes in the supply chain, etc. Not only manufacturers similar to my grandfather’s company are feeling the pinch, but the likes of Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg, Unilever and Coca-Cola have it high up their top management’s agenda.

I’ve been in the grocery space for 4.5 years having founded Instamart — the largest venture-backed grocery delivery company in Russia. We have delivered over 100,000 orders to our customers at retail shelf prices. With INS we are taking an extra step forward to give customers even lower prices by cutting out the middlemen — wholesalers and retailers. Doing what my grandfather did 25 years ago, but with the power of technology and blockchain. The INS idea resonated well with a number of manufactures and grabbed the attention of the media.
I feel passionate about the grocery market and how technology could reshape its traditional landscape and consumer experience. I teach a class on retail at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga and love to speak at retail conferences.

Please follow INS Ecosystem’s Telegram and blog to learn more about our progress.
Activity: 266
How will you support the price of the token after ICO?
Is the INSP token supposed to be sent to ether address in the tokensale.ins.world portal?

"To apply for the Bonus provided by the INSP tokens you have to send at least 1 INSP token to your promo token address, which can be found at the Profile tab of your https://tokensale.ins.world account.
Here is a detailed instruction: https://ins.world/airdrop/How_to_Apply_INSP_(INS_Promo_Token).pdf
Attention! Take care and DO NOT send ETH or anything else to your promo token address. Only send INSP tokens! One INSP token automatically provides a 5% bonus on a single transaction during token sale."

Here is instruction including your question. Is it fine now?
Activity: 406
Is the INSP token supposed to be sent to ether address in the tokensale.ins.world portal?
For Ins team:
How are you going to target the older generation that knows nothing/is skeptical about digital curencies
The consumer experience will be simplified with the help of our apps that will be developed for all major platforms (web, android, ios e.t.c.). No previous knowledge or experience with crypto currencies is required of the consumers.
With a few exceptions the same goes for other involved parties, such as independent fulfillment centre operators, couriers and manufacturers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
For Ins team:
How are you going to target the older generation that knows nothing/is skeptical about digital curencies
Jump to: