Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 197. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi.
Where are you based?
Our team is based in Moscow (Russia), Boston and Austin (US).
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I will participate in the project. Hope the project will succeed Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Does your token have any value?
Activity: 182
Hi.
Where are you based?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
The project seems great. Can such a small team to do this? Judging by the size of the project, there are a lot of work.

I feel the team is doing a great job, if you see their telegram group, the team actively participates in the conversations and they are spreading their Announcements to other local communities too.
Activity: 168
The project seems great. Can such a small team to do this? Judging by the size of the project, there are a lot of work.
When token creation will begin?
On the first day of ICO.
Can I already deposite my funds?
Yes, you can.
Activity: 190
When token creation will begin?
Activity: 168
Can I already deposite my funds?
Hello everyone)
Is ins.world an e-comerce?
It is ecosystem - Software for cusumers (web interface + mobile apps), manufacturers, smart distribution center operators, couriers.
Activity: 198
Hello everyone)
Is ins.world an e-comerce?
Do you convert all cryptocurrency into the Ethereum? Right?

Yes, that's right.
Why do we need a scheme with a 10000 USD deposit?
Because it takes long and quite expensive to run wires through bank checks. It mainly suites big investors and funds.

Activity: 201
Do you convert all cryptocurrency into the Ethereum? Right?
Activity: 172
Why do we need a scheme with a 10000 USD deposit?
I can not find the dollar on the deposit page. Is there a minimum deposit?
1. Generate the invoice for the sum you want to deposit (minimum allowed amount for wire transfer is $10,000).

2. Find the invoice sent to your email address, download and pay it.

3. The funds will appear in your account as soon as the payment is confirmed. You will receive an email about the successful deposit. It depends on your bank and make take up to 5 days.

4. Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of INS tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically.

5. USD/ETH exchange rate is calculated at the time of purchase according to https://www.coinpayments.net/
Can you tell me more about using smart contracts in your project?
The INS Platform is designed as a very high-load system. The market potential for the INS
ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year. The
main focus is on performance, in which we seek smart contracts support, predictability, stability,
and ease of use. We plan to use the most proven and scalable open source technologies and
constantly ​monitor ​alternative ​technical ​implementations.
Blockchain and smart contracts provide the tools and framework to create a new generation of
marketplaces where supply and demand sides can engage in trusted trading transactions,
according to various business rules, without the need of a central brokerage entity.
Consequently, the same way online marketplaces disrupted many traditional brick and mortar
businesses, blockchain and smart contracts will give birth to a new kind of peer-to-peer
marketplaces ​that ​will ​unsettle ​the ​current ​ones.
INS will provide a number of smart contract templates that will be used to facilitate the sale
mechanism. The peer-to-peer structure is the perfect fit for the decentralized nature of the INS
ecosystem and has the benefit of handing over the power back to the people participating in the
ecosystem.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I can not find the dollar on the deposit page. Is there a minimum deposit?
Activity: 190
Can you tell me more about using smart contracts in your project?
Jump to: