Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 200. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
Hi,

I am expecting this INS ICO will be huge because it wants to disrupt the retail industry.

The valuation of this project is will be huge once INS acheives it's targets

All the best to the team
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Who are your competitors in this space on blockchain?
Activity: 182
Is there a minimum purchase I should do?
Activity: 182
Do I need to get whitelisted to participate?
Activity: 196
Why do you think I should invest in your project?
Activity: 172
How do to pay for your tokens? is it possible in dollars?
Activity: 201
Hi ,where the ins ecosystem will be implemented first?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Can make a smart contract with a group of people to buy ?
Activity: 336
what blockchain platform are you running now?
We're running on the Ethereum-based platform
Activity: 198
what blockchain platform are you running now?
Activity: 753
Can I apply for generosity? I like this company. Facebook and Twitter., I want to promote her love and share. But where is the registration form for facebook.? Give me a link
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

Bounty hunters are the biggest problem for these new ICO's these days but I see huge number of participants in the bounty so there will be lesser value in stakes.

sorry but i am not disagree with your opinion.
first , did u think , for example total token raised just a small amount
in this case INS just put 5% of total token to bounty
but , the real problem in my mind is a huge bonus.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
btw ,
i found this on etherdelta
did this really INS ?
because ICO not opened yet right ?

ICO has not started yet but people make orders already, however, they will be able to purchase INS tokens only once ICO starts on 27th November.

well
i hope people not to stupid to dump price on ico time.
a lot of good project have a cheap price because market opened on ico duration.
It will be only bonus up to 25% for early birds on ICO time.

Bounty hunters are the biggest problem for these new ICO's these days but I see huge number of participants in the bounty so there will be lesser value in stakes.
btw ,
did this really INS ?

ICO has not started yet but people make orders already, however, they will be able to purchase INS tokens only once ICO starts on 27th November.

well
It will be only bonus up to 25% for early birds on ICO time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
btw ,
did this really INS ?

well
Can I apply for generosity? I like this company. Facebook and Twitter., I want to promote her love and share. But where is the registration form for facebook.? Give me a link
You mean bounty program? https://ins.world/bounty
Facebook form: https://goo.gl/forms/BETMVXyMmx3GHEke2
How do i deposit dollars into my ins wallet profile? The ETH may not arrive in time so I want to be prepped and ready!
How to make contribution in USD by wire transfer:
1. Generate the invoice for the sum you want to deposit (minimum allowed amount for wire transfer is $10,000).
2. Find the invoice sent to your email address, download and pay it.
3. The funds will appear in your account as soon as the payment is confirmed. You will receive an email about the successful deposit. It depends on your bank and make take up to 5 days.
4. Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of INS tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically.
5. USD/ETH exchange rate is calculated at the time of purchase according to https://www.coinpayments.net/

I’ve been in the grocery space for 4.5 years having founded Instamart — the largest venture-backed grocery delivery company in Russia. We

Couple of questions. Did the sanctions imposed on Russia affect the operation of your grocery delivery company? What is the impact they can have on INS ECOSYSTEM, particularly on the tokens value?
While the sanctions did impose certain negative changes on the grocery market in general (by affecting prices and availablity of certain, but not numerous items in stores), the results and performance of Instamart kept on growing and showed good resistance to those effects. It's mostly due to the fact that on-demand shopping and online delivery services are expanding, targeting medium/high income population and businesses that were less affected by any kind of crisis.
INS Ecosystem is a decentralized platform that will function independently in every area/region/city and therefore economy conditions can hardly affect its work. The only thing it depends on - our software, smart contracts and interfaces and the grocery market (including its online sector) in the country in question. The price of the token will not be affected by it, but the prices of products (and their reflection in tokens) will be adjusted for every country accordingly.
Activity: 406
How do i deposit dollars into my ins wallet profile? The ETH may not arrive in time so I want to be prepped and ready!
Activity: 23
Merit: 853

I’ve been in the grocery space for 4.5 years having founded Instamart — the largest venture-backed grocery delivery company in Russia. We

Couple of questions. Did the sanctions imposed on Russia affect the operation of your grocery delivery company? What is the impact they can have on INS ECOSYSTEM, particularly on the tokens value?
Jump to: