Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 199. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
hi dev,

im looking at the ANN thread for a couple of times looking for information regarding the pre sale. but i cant find any, dont you have pre sale or pre ico?
in the op it is only token sale.
Hello! There is no pre sale. Only token sale 27 november.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hi dev,

im looking at the ANN thread for a couple of times looking for information regarding the pre sale. but i cant find any, dont you have pre sale or pre ico?
in the op it is only token sale.
How do to pay for your tokens? is it possible in dollars?
You can make a payment by transferring funds from any BTC, ETH, LTC, or DASH wallet, or in USD by wire transfer (wire transfer option available only for payments starting at $10,000).
Is there a minimum purchase I should do?
Minimum purchase is equivalent to 0.1 ETH. There is no maximum cap on purchases.
How will your manufacturers  join to the INS Ecosystem?
The INS ecosystem will benefit from as many high-quality manufacturers joining the ecosystem as possible. Manufacturers are the publishers and providers of products in the ecosystem and serve as engines for driving traffic. Manufacturers consume INS tokens to provide all types of reward programs. Channels for attracting manufacturers include manufacturers who already supported the INS idea, direct contacts with manufacturers, participation in relevant meetings and conferences, forming partnerships with manufacturer associations, and providing guidance and support to new manufacturers interested in joining the ecosystem in order to make the process as seamless as possible.
What is the best reason to participate in your project?
It's totally your choice if you are interested in:
- Eliminating the retailer’s power abuse factor by completely bypassing wholesalers and retailers, which will result in lower prices for the consumers and lower expenses for manufacturers;
- Reducing supply chain and logistics inefficiencies, allowing more local manufacturers to be more accessible to the consumers;
- Reducing waste in various areas of the supply chain;
- Replacing conventional trade promotions by more personalized , direct and efficient
marketing, designed by the manufacturer for their consumers.
Which wallet can i use to buy tokens?
INS token is an Ethereum-based EIP-20 token. Token holders can easily store and manage their INS tokens using existing Ethereum clients, including the official Ethereum wallet, Mist, or MyEtherWallet.
Is the 300 INS per ETH the correct price right? But is that the regular price? Or is bonus already included to that?
That's right, the regular price is 300 INS per 1ETH
Hi,

I am expecting this INS ICO will be huge because it wants to disrupt the retail industry.

The valuation of this project is will be huge once INS acheives it's targets

All the best to the team
Thanks for your support!
Hi ,where the ins ecosystem will be implemented first?
We're planning to start from the biggest cities of Asian Region such as Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Do you plan to launch your own blockchain?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Which wallet can i use to buy tokens?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Will be there any way for consumers to check all that data for the goods they are keen to buy?

Yes, I think they will allow them by checking all the data for good and the manufacturer. The idea behind the project is superb but the thing is how far this can help to the consumers because middlemen will start snoozing once it explodes. So the company should take preliminary steps before only.
Activity: 201
How will your manufacturers  join to the INS Ecosystem?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Will the smart contracts be between consumers and ins or consumer and someone else?
Activity: 198
Will be there any way for consumers to check all that data for the goods they are keen to buy?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This ICO might be of interest for non crypto peeps as well who are just new to blockchain investing and want to get their feet wet. I like the merging of real life business scenarios interlaced in crypto now and it's the inevitable trajectory of where we are heading or MUST head in next. I look forward to the beginning of the Crowdsale on the 27th November, should be a sellout I think.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Is the 300 INS per ETH the correct price right? But is that the regular price? Or is bonus already included to that?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

There are many reasons behind the project because directly they are attaching the consumer and manufacturing sectors without any middle man. So the value of the coin will increase when they make any new collaboration.
Activity: 190
Jump to: