Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 274. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
What wallet should I use?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
how much has been collected at the end of pre-sale?
why do not you explain?
Guys, we collected usd 2m before the private pre-sale and a couple of hundreds from the ones who whitelisted
Getting ready for public ICO!
Join INS Ecosystem's Whitelist to get special bonuses —> https://ins.world
What if someone hack my account id and any of my ETH will lost?
you should keep you password safe, have a recovery email, 2 factor authentication. Rules of personal digital safety you should follow.
Unfortunately, we can't help you with your email theft problem.
Activity: 154
What if someone hack my account id and any of my ETH will lost?
Why ICO? Why can't this be done on a blockchain with Investor's money?
The INS ecosystem is designed as a community service company with the primary goal to facilitate a new service - online grocery delivery - for the benefit of the community. Classic venture capital firms are not likely to invest in non-profit or nearly non-profit organisations such as ours.

The funds collected will be spent on developing the software needed to manage the INS Platform, roll out the infrastructure and spearhead the adoption of the INS ecosystem by manufacturers and consumers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why ICO? Why can't this be done on a blockchain with Investor's money?
Activity: 163
How will you attract manufacturers to join the INS Ecosystem?
The INS ecosystem will benefit from as many high-quality manufacturers joining the ecosystem as possible.Manufacturers are the publishers and providers of products in the ecosystem and serve as engines for driving traffic. Manufacturers consume INS tokens to provide all types of reward programs. Channels for attracting manufacturers include manufacturers who already supported the INS idea, direct contacts with manufacturers, participation in relevant meetings and conferences, forming partnerships with manufacturer associations, and providing guidance and support to new manufacturers interested in joining the ecosystem in order to make the process as seamless as possible.
So quality of all aspects and ability to be free in providing various reward programs... I like the idea of the INS Ecosystem!
The INS ecosystem will benefit from as many high-quality manufacturers joining the ecosystem as possible.Manufacturers are the publishers and providers of products in the ecosystem and serve as engines for driving traffic. Manufacturers consume INS tokens to provide all types of reward programs. Channels for attracting manufacturers include manufacturers who already supported the INS idea, direct contacts with manufacturers, participation in relevant meetings and conferences, forming partnerships with manufacturer associations, and providing guidance and support to new manufacturers interested in joining the ecosystem in order to make the process as seamless as possible.
Activity: 36
why do not you explain?
Hello. It was just a short pre-sale for our closed group of whitelisted users who wanted to support us early, so it's not going to be publically announced now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
why do not you explain?
Its a e-commerce platform?
It is ecosystem - Software for cusumers (web interface + mobile apps), manufacturers, smart distribution center operators, couriers.
Activity: 229
Its a e-commerce platform?
Do I still have an opportunity to get bonuses? Huh
Follow the link https://ins.world/, join our whitelist and you'll receive our special bonus offer for the ICO which starts 27/11/2017
Activity: 42
Do I still have an opportunity to get bonuses? Huh
What is relationship between INS and kickico?
We are working with KICKICO CEO and INS will be listed for fundraising on their platform, and bakers of INS will also receive their coins - KICK.
KICKico: advisory services + listing on KICKico platform (https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/35130/ins-ecosystem)
Activity: 154
What is relationship between INS and kickico?
What will happen with unsold coins?
The ​exact ​number ​of ​tokens ​generated ​depends ​on ​the ​amount ​of ​funds ​contributed. No ​token ​creation, ​minting ​or ​mining ​will be done after ​the ​end ​of ​the ​ICO ​period.
Activity: 75
What will happen with unsold coins?
Jump to: