Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 275. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If to speak more about technologies, I read in your WP that you're thinking of creating your own blockchain platform, which is great, but why not just build it on EOS when they'll be ready?
We had negoiations with eos a couple of weeks ago and consider to test it a bit later, but at the same time, why not trying to build our own platform? Wink
Great! And very smart of you!
By the way, can you explain the difference between EIP20 and ERC20?
The ERC-20 defines a common list of rules for all Ethereum tokens to follow, meaning that this particular token empowers developers of all types to accurately predict how new tokens will function within the larger Ethereum system. Ethereum's ERC-20 token standard has been recently formalized as an EIP.
Thank you for being very informative and helping!)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If to speak more about technologies, I read in your WP that you're thinking of creating your own blockchain platform, which is great, but why not just build it on EOS when they'll be ready?
We had negoiations with eos a couple of weeks ago and consider to test it a bit later, but at the same time, why not trying to build our own platform? Wink
The ERC-20 defines a common list of rules for all Ethereum tokens to follow, meaning that this particular token empowers developers of all types to accurately predict how new tokens will function within the larger Ethereum system. Ethereum's ERC-20 token standard has been recently formalized as an EIP.
Hi there! Can you tell the audience if your project is supported by any of major manufacturers already?
INS received strong interest from some of the largest grocery manufacturers in the world.
Select companies who have signed memoranda of understanding with INS include:
● UNILEVER, a Dutch-British transnational consumer goods company with $54 billion in annual sales .
● MARS, an American global manufacturer, ranked as the 6th largest privately held company in the United States by Forbes.
● FRIESLANDCAMPINA, a Dutch dairy cooperative with annual revenue of €11 billion.
● VALIO, a Finnish manufacturer of dairy products and one of the largest companies in
Finland with more than €2 billion turnover.
Wow, that looks very promising, my congrats!
Thank you, we appreciate your support!
Hi there! Can you tell the audience if your project is supported by any of major manufacturers already?
INS received strong interest from some of the largest grocery manufacturers in the world.
● UNILEVER, a Dutch-British transnational consumer goods company with $54 billion in annual sales .
● MARS, an American global manufacturer, ranked as the 6th largest privately held company in the United States by Forbes.
● FRIESLANDCAMPINA, a Dutch dairy cooperative with annual revenue of €11 billion.
● VALIO, a Finnish manufacturer of dairy products and one of the largest companies in

Seems to be very interesting but how can we benefit from it by integrating them into blockchain. Will people consider them as a product because daily there many fake product manufacturing by the people and how come we overcome those with the blockchain tech.
We consider that only with the advent of blockchain and smart-contracts it can be done effectively, though connecting manufacturers and consumers has been a long-lasting idea.
The blockchain works as a modern system of record for the entire transaction. It drives the whole process, so it helps to time delays, added costs and human errors that plague transactions today.
A blockchain of the transaction, containing order details and negotiated fees and commissions (in the form of smart contracts) will be used to capture documents, delivery and possible return events, and drive financial settlement with fewer opportunities for dispute. The public-private nature of blockchain records means that each party can make data visible to the others. Transparent, safe, fast and easy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Seems to be very interesting but how can we benefit from it by integrating them into blockchain. Will people consider them as a product because daily there many fake product manufacturing by the people and how come we overcome those with the blockchain tech.
Wow, that looks very promising, my congrats!
ned61thornton,we do our best to make the future better for all consumers! Smiley
Hopefully it's executed well & goes global. Your partners have a part to play as well as long they beleive in the vision.
I like this project! This could be a huge step for cryptos in the everyday consumer household.
Thanks for your support!
I like this project! This could be a huge step for cryptos in the everyday consumer household.
I just registered but didn't get any confirm, what should I do??
Please, wait for some minutes and check your spam mail folder.
Thanks! Now it worked, everything's fine! Cheesy
Great! You're welcome! Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Thanks! Now it worked, everything's fine! Cheesy
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Do you have a referral program??
Yes, our referral program is already in operation. A referral link can be obtained in your account after your registration at https://ins.world/
Thank you, so I need to register first, that'll be done Wink
Not only for taking part in our referral program but for getting special offers for our ICO, and much more Wink
Jump to: