Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 278. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Can I invest right now?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Who is the ecosystem going to work? i mean how to shop there?
When INS Ecosystem is up and running in your city it works pretty simple. You make order on the website or in mobile app. Manufacturers deliver their products to smart distribution center closest to your delivery address. Distribution center staff pack your order (products from different manufacturers -> 1 box). Courier delivers your order.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Who is the ecosystem going to work? i mean how to shop there?
This platform use eth or own platform?
All​ ​contributors​ ​will​ ​receive​ ​an​ ​EIP20​ ​exchangeable​ ​INS​ ​tokens​ ​on​ ​the  Ethereum​ ​network.​ ​Whenever​ ​the​ ​INS​ ​blockchain​ ​is​ ​launched​ ​with​ ​its​ ​own​ ​token​ ​mechanism.
Activity: 75
This platform use eth or own platform?
Activity: 196
It is only 28 days, not so much. How many INS tokens are you planning to distribute?

The maximum token supply is 150,000,000. The exact number of tokens generated depends on the contributions amount. No token creation, minting or mining will be available after the end of the ICO period.

We are as consumers will use INS tokens to buy products, that is clearly stated. Will be there any other ways to use tokens? Will be there any reward programme if I spent certain amount of tokens in a month, for instance?
I am a bit worried that I might not have enough ETH... Can I use USD instead? Or maybe other national currencies?

There is no need to worry.
Wire transfer (USD) will be available, for that you will have to create an invoice specifying the currency.
Activity: 56
I am a bit worried that I might not have enough ETH... Can I use USD instead? Or maybe other national currencies?
By the way, U.S. citizens can’t participate in the sale of INS tokens in connection with current legislation of the United States. You can participate in INS ICO if you are not a U.S. citizen or don’t reside permanently in the United States, or you don’t have a permanent residence in countries such as Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and other territories where the United States legislation is applicable.
INS is decentralized system, does that mean that you have no restriction or limitations for ICO participants? Anyone can take part in it?

Unfortunately we currently don’t plan to market our ICO towards the citizens of China, North Korea and other countries with unfavourable legislation or potential risk of ban of cryptocurrency-related activities. Therefore, they are not allowed to participate in the ICO.
INS is decentralized system, does that mean that you have no restriction or limitations for ICO participants? Anyone can take part in it?
It is only 28 days, not so much. How many INS tokens are you planning to distribute?

The maximum token supply is 150,000,000. The exact number of tokens generated depends on the contributions amount. No token creation, minting or mining will be available after the end of the ICO period.
How long will be the ico if you will not reach the hardcap immediately? 200000 eth is a big amount and reading your whitepaper seems a nice project

ICO campaign will start on November 27 11:00 AM (GMT) and end on December 25 11:00 AM (GMT), 7 days after reaching the target (150,000 ETH)
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
How long will be the ico if you will not reach the hardcap immediately? 200000 eth is a big amount and reading your whitepaper seems a nice project
Activity: 42
Is that what you mean by decentralized system then?
Are you , guys, going to be just another Amazon platform?

Not at all, we will be different platform
Amazon works by removing middleman entities, that are mostly brick and mortar operations, and replacing them with an automated piece of software accessible over the Internet.
INS Ecosystem will use  blockchain  architecture that allows peer-to-peer transactions to take place in a secure way without the need for any central entities.  Blockchain and smart contracts provide the tools and framework to create a new generation of marketplaces where supply and demand sides can engage in trusted trading transactions, according to various business rules, without the need of a central brokerage entity.
Activity: 42
Are you , guys, going to be just another Amazon platform?

Hi, one more question, please. Do you plan to have more companies to support your project?

We will welcome any manufacturer or company which is willing to join INS Ecosystem. We are sure that our vision and mission can be shared by many manufacturers because INS Ecosystem offers innovative way to connect manufacturers and consumers.
Activity: 190
Thank you for the presentation posted!
Could you please confirm who are among manufacturers interested in the INS Ecosystem?

Here are the companies who have signed memoranda of understanding with INS:

●UNILEVER, a Dutch-British transnational consumer goods company with $54 billion in annual sales in 2015 co-headquartered in London, UK. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world's largest consumer goods company. Unilever is one of the oldest multinational companies; its products are available in around 190 countries.

●MARS, an American global manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products with $33 billion in annual sales in 2015, and is ranked as the 6th largest privately held company in the United States by Forbes.

●FRIESLANDCAMPINA, a Dutch dairy cooperative whose main brands include Friesche Vlag, Chocomel, Fristi, Dutch Lady, Appelsientje, Milner, Campina, Landliebe, Optimel, Mona and "Mix'it". It is one of the top 5 dairy companies in the world with annual revenue of €11 billion in 2016. FrieslandCampina has branch offices in 33 countries, employs a total of 22,000 people, and sells products in more than 100 countries.

●VALIO, a Finnish manufacturer of dairy products and one of the largest companies in Finland with more than €2 billion turnover. Valio's products include cheese, powdered ingredients, butter, yogurt and milk. It is Finland's largest milk processor, producing 85% of the country's milk. Valio's product range currently consists of about 1,000 products. Valio is Finland’s biggest food exporter and sells products to nearly 60 countries.

●RECKITT BENCKISER, a British multinational consumer goods company with $12 billion in annual sales in 2015 headquartered in Slough, UK. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products.  Its brands include Dettol, Strepsils, Veet, Airborne, Air Wick, Calgon, Clearasil, Cillit Bang, Durex, Lysol, Mycil and Vanish. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.

Hi, one more question, please. Do you plan to have more companies to support your project?
Jump to: