Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 284. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
could you please explain to me how your referral program works? i need to post links somewhere? or just share with my friends?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Come to Coin Agenda, Las Vegas on October 24. Our co-founder Peter Fedchenkov will pitch INS Ecosystem. Learn more here - http://www.coinagenda.com

Hi! do you charge fees on the payments on the ins platform?

We do not charge any fees on payments. However, third party payment processors may charge fees.

When paying in BTC, ETH, LTC, or DASH, transaction fee is charged by the relevant blockchain infrastructure. You set the transaction fee amount, and the transaction speed is determined by the network availability and the fee amount you set. Please read more about the transactions in the currency you’re going to use in order to avoid confusion and complications , before participating in the ICO.

When paying in USD, the wire transfer fee and its speed depends on your bank. All fees charged by financial institutions in connection with wire transfers are paid by the prospective INS token holders.
Activity: 56
Hi! do you charge fees on the payments on the ins platform?
I deposited some money but they still arent in my wallet! help!!

Keep calm, please! It may take up to 2 hours to see your funds in the personal account after deposit. You will receive an email confirmation once your funds are deposited.

Don’t hesitate to ask us, if you have any questions left!
Activity: 56
I deposited some money but they still arent in my wallet! help!!
your ico company starts 27.11, when does it finish?

ICO campaign will start on November 27 11:00 AM (GMT) and end on December 25 11:00 AM (GMT), 7 days after reaching the target (150,000 ETH)
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
your ico company starts 27.11, when does it finish?
and where do you recommend to store the tokens I buy?

You can store them in your personal account on the INS Platform or transfer them from your personal account to any Ethereum wallet of your choice.

so to buy tokens I need a personal account on the platform of yours? where to get it?

Follow the link https://tokensale.ins.world/, create an account and follow the instructions in your personal account. Read the detailed instruction here https://blog.ins.world/how-to-purchase-ins-tokens-80ffbc3bfe1  
Activity: 196

You can store them in your personal account on the INS Platform or transfer them from your personal account to any Ethereum wallet of your choice.

so to buy tokens I need a personal account on the platform of yours? where to get it?
Dear INS early supporters!

The INS private pre-sale whitelisting ends in less than 1 hour (11:00 AM GMT today).
Please make sure that you have secured the spot.

If not, follow the link https://ins.world and join our whitelist!

We will send a special promo code to our whitelisted supporters allowing to buy INS tokens with huge bonus today!

Activity: 196
Just ran a check of the team members, I must say that their bio's are impressive.
Some really heavy weights in the project.

Thank you for your appreciation, Niklasmato!
Our team consists of 35 professionals with previous experience in leading technology and retail companies. And we are supported by world-renowned advisors and investors!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Just ran a check of the team members, I must say that their bio's are impressive.
Some really heavy weights in the project.
Here I am again Grin Just ran through your docs and have another question, so all those manufacturers, lower prices and fulfillment centers,ok, but how can I shop in your system, can't get it))
Once the ISN system is established in your city, its pretty straightforward. You make an order on the website or in mobile app. Manufacturers deliver their products to smart distribution center closest to your delivery address. Distribution center staff pack your order. Courier delivers your order to you. That's it! Smiley
                                          That's just the point, that the manufacturer does not want to deliver anything on small portions for retail buyers.  The problem you have voiced is known all over the world long before the appearance of your company in the world.  If you reduce the cost of advertising goods and reduce the number of intermediaries, I think it will be a good progress.

Hello, GaPR! And thank you for your support!
INS is implementing a decentralized ecosystem enabling consumers to save up to 30% on everyday shopping buying directly from grocery manufacturers. Bypassing retailers and wholesalers means a more personalized and transparent grocery shopping experience at significantly lower prices. There will be no more costly and inefficient trade promotions grabbed by retailers and wholesalers. INS will enable manufacturers to create bespoke marketing programs to reward their customers directly. These programs will run on smart contracts and be powered by the INS token as a means of reward.
where are you going to hold the raised funds, i wonder?

All funds are kept in ETH in a cold storage in safety deposit boxes and in USD at reputable banks. Account access is secured with two-factor verification which prevents unauthorized access.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Here I am again Grin Just ran through your docs and have another question, so all those manufacturers, lower prices and fulfillment centers,ok, but how can I shop in your system, can't get it))
Once the ISN system is established in your city, its pretty straightforward. You make an order on the website or in mobile app. Manufacturers deliver their products to smart distribution center closest to your delivery address. Distribution center staff pack your order. Courier delivers your order to you. That's it! Smiley
                                           That's just the point, that the manufacturer does not want to deliver anything on small portions for retail buyers.  The problem you have voiced is known all over the world long before the appearance of your company in the world.  If you reduce the cost of advertising goods and reduce the number of intermediaries, I think it will be a good progress.
Activity: 190
where are you going to hold the raised funds, i wonder?
Hello! will i be able to earn anything if I buy your tokens? dividents?

Good morning, titovnn! The INS tokens do not provide token holders with any ownership or other interest in INS. Token holders are not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividends, revenue distributions, and voting rights. The INS token is meant to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS Ecosystem.
Jump to: