Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 283. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Haven't you thought about creating your own platform? Grin
We have, actually Wink As the existing blockchain platforms have inherent limitation in transaction bandwidth, and prospective platforms and frameworks are only in the development stage, we also consider designing and developing our own INS blockchain platform in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
There gonna be so many people, you know, making orders ans so on, is your system able to suffer such loads?
You're right, the market potential for the INS Ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year.
That is why the INS Platform is designed as a very high-load system. And the main focus is on performance, in which we seek smart contracts support, predictability, stability, and ease of use.
Haven't you thought about creating your own platform? Grin
There gonna be so many people, you know, making orders ans so on, is your system able to suffer such loads?
You're right, the market potential for the INS Ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year.
That is why the INS Platform is designed as a very high-load system. And the main focus is on performance, in which we seek smart contracts support, predictability, stability, and ease of use.
Great to see you are on the field and gathering attention to your project. Nowadays nobody does that and make their marketing only through online. And also it gathers much more trust to your project when the investors see your face Cheesy I'm not one of them but you have to consider every little detail right?
Indeed, we are open to the public and want to share our achievements not only with investors but with all the people who are interested in our project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Great to see you are on the field and gathering attention to your project. Nowadays nobody does that and make their marketing only through online. And also it gathers much more trust to your project when the investors see your face Cheesy I'm not one of them but you have to consider every little detail right?
When KickICO managed to get 85k ETH, how are you sure that you will reach 200k ETH. A soft cap means if it is not raised that much then nothing. I think you have mistaken between soft cap and hard cap.
There's no mistake, our hard cap for ICO is 200k ETH. But the target is 150k ETH.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
When KickICO managed to get 85k ETH, how are you sure that you will reach 200k ETH. A soft cap means if it is not raised that much then nothing. I think you have mistaken between soft cap and hard cap.
Hey, guys!) Have some more questions, if you don't mind) to speak about INS Ecosystem and blockchain technology, how they work together, I mean smart contracts for ex?
The blockchain technology is an integral part of our project. Blockchain and smart contracts provide the tools and framework to create a new generation of marketplaces where supply and demand sides can engage in trusted trading transactions, according to various business rules, without the need of a central brokerage entity. INS will
provide a number of smart contract templates that will be used to facilitate the sale mechanism.
So we can speak about a new kind of peer-to-peer marketplaces?
Definitely, the peer-to-peer structure is the perfect fit for the decentralized nature of the INS
ecosystem and has the benefit of handing over the power back to the people participating in the
ecosystem.
Hey, guys!) Have some more questions, if you don't mind) to speak about INS Ecosystem and blockchain technology, how they work together, I mean smart contracts for ex?
The blockchain technology is an integral part of our project. Blockchain and smart contracts provide the tools and framework to create a new generation of marketplaces where supply and demand sides can engage in trusted trading transactions, according to various business rules, without the need of a central brokerage entity. INS will
provide a number of smart contract templates that will be used to facilitate the sale mechanism.
So we can speak about a new kind of peer-to-peer marketplaces?
Our Crypto-Guru Dmitry Khovratovich gave an amazing speech at Genesis Moscow Conference!

INS Ecosystem is selected by ICO Drops https://icodrops.com/ins-ecosystem/

Thank you very much, Syroamst!
your ico company starts 27.11, when does it finish?

ICO campaign will start on November 27 11:00 AM (GMT) and end on December 25 11:00 AM (GMT), 7 days after reaching the target (150,000 ETH), or immediately upon reaching the hard cap (200,000 ETH).

150k is your target goal? and what"s your minimum?

Our soft cap is 30000 ETH

and what if you don't reach it?

If we don’t reach the minimum goal, funds will be returned to the participants.
Activity: 153
INS Ecosystem is selected by ICO Drops https://icodrops.com/ins-ecosystem/
Activity: 185
Merit: 10

ICO campaign will start on November 27 11:00 AM (GMT) and end on December 25 11:00 AM (GMT), 7 days after reaching the target (150,000 ETH), or immediately upon reaching the hard cap (200,000 ETH).

and what if you don't reach it?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

could you please explain to me how your referral program works? i need to post links somewhere? or just share with my friends?

To take a part in our referral program you need to register on tokensale.ins.world. When you sign in, you will see your referral link right there in the middle of the page.
You can use it to share with your friends and other interested parties in Facebook, Twitter, any forums and blogs, etc. If any of interested parties sign up with your link, they will be added to your referral program. Your reward amounts to 5% of all INS tokens bought by your referrals.
Jump to: