Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 285. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! will i be able to earn anything if I buy your tokens? dividents?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi there! So you said you gonna create an app for this project, the question is when?
The development of the INS consumer & fulfillment apps and interfaces is planned for Q2 2018.
You can get acquainted with our roadmap here: https://ins.world/#roadmap
So you're at r&d stage now or what?
Yes, R&D is in progress. And we are working hard on it led by best experts in the business.
Yeah, I saw your team and advisors list, impressive Cool
Thanks! We keep doing our best to make progress.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Hi there! So you said you gonna create an app for this project, the question is when?
The development of the INS consumer & fulfillment apps and interfaces is planned for Q2 2018.
Yes, R&D is in progress. And we are working hard on it led by best experts in the business.
Yeah, I saw your team and advisors list, impressive Cool
Good article! I totally agree that consumers and suppliers should regulate the industry, not retailers. So I hope your project will be an absolute success!
Thanks for your support!)
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Good article! I totally agree that consumers and suppliers should regulate the industry, not retailers. So I hope your project will be an absolute success!
The star disrupting the grocery industry is rising. Here's our vision.
https://blog.ins.world/groceries-on-blockchain-a3b7f60b24b8
Here I am again Grin Just ran through your docs and have another question, so all those manufacturers, lower prices and fulfillment centers,ok, but how can I shop in your system, can't get it))
Once the ISN system is established in your city, its pretty straightforward. You make an order on the website or in mobile app. Manufacturers deliver their products to smart distribution center closest to your delivery address. Distribution center staff pack your order. Courier delivers your order to you. That's it! Smiley
I see...and how manufacturers are going to provide delivery to those centers?
It's not strictly defined right now. So manufacturers will do it on their own at the first stage, but the prices will still be lower than those provided by retail networks due to their huge commission for their services.
Later on there can be varied sets of rules for the interactions between smart distribution centres and manufacturers.
Here I am again Grin Just ran through your docs and have another question, so all those manufacturers, lower prices and fulfillment centers,ok, but how can I shop in your system, can't get it))
Once the ISN system is established in your city, its pretty straightforward. You make an order on the website or in mobile app. Manufacturers deliver their products to smart distribution center closest to your delivery address. Distribution center staff pack your order. Courier delivers your order to you. That's it! Smiley
I see...and how manufacturers are going to provide delivery to those centers?
Ok, but are you sure, people are ready to buy grocery online, not in a traditional way? I mean, you know, touching, sniffing, etc...
Our experience in the grocery retail sector helped us to understand that consumers are becoming increasingly time-starved. Moreover, buyers are overcoming the biases of wanting to touch and see food and grocery products before buying. Consumers, pressed for time, are looking for options which offer increased convenience and saving time. INS Ecosystem online high-quality grocery buying offers exactly that.
Thanks, you have a good case! It's going to be one of the best ICO for me, I guess
Thank you for your apppreciation!)
Activity: 42
Ok, but are you sure, people are ready to buy grocery online, not in a traditional way? I mean, you know, touching, sniffing, etc...
Our experience in the grocery retail sector helped us to understand that consumers are becoming increasingly time-starved. Moreover, buyers are overcoming the biases of wanting to touch and see food and grocery products before buying. Consumers, pressed for time, are looking for options which offer increased convenience and saving time. INS Ecosystem online high-quality grocery buying offers exactly that.
Thanks, you have a good case! It's going to be one of the best ICO for me, I guess
Ok, but is having only wp enough for running your ico?
We're not just WP writers Smiley The INS team gained a four-year first-hand practical experience in the grocery industry while developing and growing Instamart, one of the largest venture-backed grocery delivery operators. This experience helped us to identify major inefficiencies and abuses in the industry current construct. That is why we clearly see a large opportunity to disrupt the global grocery retail market via establishing a decentralized and fair ecosystem that directly connects manufacturers and consumers.
Ok, but is having only wp enough for running your ico?
Jump to: