Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 298. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
KYC.legal 
Is there a beta version? Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In case of insuccess the ethereum return on customers?

All according to the white paper: If the minimum goal is not reached, funds will be returned to the participants
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In case of insuccess the ethereum return on customers?
I like the idea of the project. It is particularly good that the manufacturer of the product will be directly connected with the consumer. The fact that the consumer can buy at a low price from the manufacturer.

Thanks for your support! We appreciate it!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
I like the idea of the project. It is particularly good that the manufacturer of the product will be directly connected with the consumer. The fact that the consumer can buy at a low price from the manufacturer.
Where can I buy token?
Please register to buy INS tokens on https://ins.world/whitelist . Full list of currencies we accept: BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash, USD
Where can I buy tokens?
Tell me in which day you need to send countdowns to bounty?
Week will be counted on Wednesday, so you need to send the account on Tuesday.
Activity: 8
when will I receive dividends from my investments in tokens?
INS is not designed to offer earnings. INS token is a product token which gives its holders an opportunity to exchange their ICOs tokens for tokens of other projects selected by the ICOS token holders.

I was hoping for some form of spending priviliges, like discounts when buying from grocery manufactures, or at least something that gives the token a lifespan. What will the ICO price be? Will the token be traded freely on exchanges?
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
INS is not designed to offer earnings. INS token is a product token which gives its holders an opportunity to exchange their ICOs tokens for tokens of other projects selected by the ICOS token holders.

I was hoping for some form of spending priviliges, like discounts when buying from grocery manufactures, or at least something that gives the token a lifespan. What will the ICO price be? Will the token be traded freely on exchanges?

Price: 1 ETH = 300 INS tokens and discount up to 20% depending on day and amount of tokens you buy.
Yes, token will be traded freely on exchange in the beginnign of 2018
Tell me in which day you need to send countdowns to bounty?
Trust idea with great project.

It's success!

Airdrop?
Thank you for your support!
Join our whitelist to get special offer!
https://ins.world/whitelist
Activity: 154
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Trust idea with great project.

It's success!

Airdrop?
Hello! where are you going to launch your project first?
Launch in Moscow in Q4 2018 will be our pilot project for INS Ecosystem. Founders of INS and INS team members have experience in food retail and online food ordering. We've worked together on Instamart project (instamart.ru)
Activity: 75
Hello! where are you going to launch your project first?
when does ico end?
Upon   reaching   the   maximum   goal,   the   ICO   will   end   immediately.
Jump to: