Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 295. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How suppliers and retailers will keep food fresh?
IBM has joined with a group of food supply companies and retailers to use the computing company's blockchain tech to keep food fresh. Currently, it can take up to two weeks to track down the source of contaminated foodstuffs. But just like tracking cryptocurrency transactions all over the world, this consortium will harness IBM's enterprise blockchain services to give its members access to a constantly-updating ledger of food, from source to store.
So all information about food will be in app?
All will have access to the same food-tracking information, which should let them pool information far more easily than trading proprietary product shipping data in the event of food contamination. More to the point, that information is trustworthy, since the blockchain solidifies data in each "block" which prevents anyone from tinkering with it in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks very interesting and different. Keeping a close eye on this one!
Activity: 154
IBM has joined with a group of food supply companies and retailers to use the computing company's blockchain tech to keep food fresh. Currently, it can take up to two weeks to track down the source of contaminated foodstuffs. But just like tracking cryptocurrency transactions all over the world, this consortium will harness IBM's enterprise blockchain services to give its members access to a constantly-updating ledger of food, from source to store.
So all information about food will be in app?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 190
I think it will be such a new era with online groseries! I believe in your success! Wink
Yes, todays shoppers are moving away from supermarkets and they choose to have almost empty fridges and go to restaurants and buy groceris online at the same time! It will be interesting! Wink
Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
I think it will be such a new era with online groseries! I believe in your success! Wink
For token sale how many USD or euro for tokens ?
We accept only USD and cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC, LTC and Dash).

USD via Credit Cards or also other Payment Processors?
You can pay by USD wire transfers.
Activity: 75
I have a feeling that all ico do Russians. I will be watching the project.  Wink
Why do you think that all ICO do Russians? Smiley Smiley

USD via Credit Cards or also other Payment Processors?
Activity: 72
I have a feeling that all ico do Russians. I will be watching the project.  Wink
https://twitter.com/INS_Ecosystem/status/919110716724039680
INS can enable manufacturers to provide highly efficient rewards to consumers with https://twitter.com/hashtag/INS?src=hash tokens and save up to 70% spends on trade marketing.
When will i get my tokens?
Tokens will be issued 25.01.2018
Activity: 154
When will i get my tokens?
Photo from #ECRRussia forum where Peter Fedchenkov, Co-Founder & CEO of INS Ecosystem, told about the project - decentralized ecosystem directly connecting grocery manufacturers and consumers.
Are you partners with unilever?
We signed the official memorandum of understanding with Unilever. We will be honored to start operations with them and dozens of other producers that are highly interested to join the INS ecosystem and start selling their goods directly to consumers and rewarding consumers with INS tokens
Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Thank you! We appreciate your support!
good project dev.. INS ECOSYSTEM is a grocery industry, here can buy direct from brand companies product with low price....
and enabling manufacturers to market their goods directly to the consumers with blockchain technology...
Thanks for your support! We appreciate it! Wink
Jump to: