Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 296. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
good project dev.. INS ECOSYSTEM is a grocery industry, here can buy direct from brand companies product with low price....
and enabling manufacturers to market their goods directly to the consumers with blockchain technology...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Are you partners with unilever?
Activity: 10
Hope this project to be a great success.
Activity: 336
Can I transfer a token to external wallet??
Yes, you can!
What maximum discount can I get?
On the first day of ICO you can get a 20% discount if your contribution is above 100 ETH.

Discounts are only available for the investors who invest 100 ETH or more? Will there be any first-hour bonus as well?
No, you can invest from 1 ETH and more.
Discounts will be as follows:
When investing within 3-4 days
100 ETH + 25%
10-100ETH + 20%
1-10 ETH + 15%
Activity: 154
Can I transfer a token to external wallet??
Activity: 69
On the first day of ICO you can get a 20% discount if your contribution is above 100 ETH.

Discounts are only available for the investors who invest 100 ETH or more? Will there be any first-hour bonus as well?
Read some posts above yours:

100 ETH + 25%
10-100ETH + 20%
1-10 ETH + 15%
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Activity: 75
Why ICO? Why can't this be done on a blockchain with Investor's money?

Classic venture capital firms are very rarely invest in non-profit or nearly non-profit organisations. 
The funds collected will be spent on developing the software needed to operate the INS Platform, rolling out the infrastructure and driving adoption of the INS ecosystem by manufacturers and consumers.
Activity: 14
Why ICO? Why can't this be done on a blockchain with Investor's money?
Oh so can you tell me your new process plz

Now we have ICO left.

100 ETH + 25%
10-100ETH + 20%
1-10 ETH + 15%
Oh so can you tell me your new process plz
I see retail, supply chain to be a great use case for blockchains, but at a scaled level, you will be looking at 1000s of transations per second. I don't see that being addressed in the WP
As the existing blockchain platforms such as Ethereum have inherent limitation in transaction bandwidth (currently limiting to a dozen tx/sec), and prospective platforms and frameworks are only in the development stage, we also consider designing and developing our own INS blockchain platform in the future, where nodes are selected from a semi-trusted set of supporters. Given the trust in the nodes, we will implement one of much faster consensus algorithms from the BFT family (HoneyBadgerBFT/Zyzzyva/others), enabling up to thousands transactions per second.
I see retail, supply chain to be a great use case for blockchains, but at a scaled level, you will be looking at 1000s of transations per second. I don't see that being addressed in the WP
The reason I'm asking is because logistics is a big part of the world's problems. Most optimization aproaches use the centralization aproach (distribution centers) but usualy visit many customers on the way to the wearhouse if the truck isn't full (routing problem)

Thats a good call and problem is significant. And we definitely have to help suppliers solve it. But our first step is to implement services and logistics at user and smart disctibution center sides + give suppliers tools for listing products, selling products, running promo campaigns, accounting and so on.
The reason I'm asking is because logistics is a big part of the world's problems. Most optimization aproaches use the centralization aproach (distribution centers) but usualy visit many customers on the way to the wearhouse if the truck isn't full (routing problem)
Read the whitepaper (not very detail read so I might have missed something)
If I understand correctly the suppliers list the items they sell. If an order gets placed, who takes care of the logistics?
The supplier needs to take the items to the distribution center him/her self?

It's not hard defined right now. So supplier will do it on his own at first stage. Supplier anyway need to deliver products to all retailers store. There will be less smart disctribution centers than retailer stores.
Jump to: