Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 293. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What percentage of the token will be sold to ICO?
How will all the tokens be shared?

At the end of the ICO all sold tokens are considered to be 60% of the total supply.

At the end of the ICO all
sold tokens are considered to be 60% of the total supply, 15% is distributed to the INS team, 5% -
to advisors, early supporters and bounties receivers. The remaining 20% of tokens will be held in
the ​Reserve ​Fund.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How will all the tokens be shared?

At the end of the ICO all sold tokens are considered to be 60% of the total supply.

Wanna know what INS coins taste like? They taste like success! Some photos from London's World Blockchain Conference.

Do you have an accurate overview of a) which partners/clients you have signed contracts with (e.g. Unilever) and b) what the content and agreements (on a high-level basis) in those contracts are? Is it just a broad partnership or have they specifically agreed to use your service?

We are supported by world-famous investors such as Lev Khasis (First Deputy General Director of Sberbank (MCX: SBER)), Sergey Solonin (Founder and CEO of Qiwi Group (NASDAQ: QIWI)) and others. These people have invested a large sum of their funds in Our project.
https://ins.world/#advisory_board
How much will I get for 1 ETH?

Activity: 11
Do you have an accurate overview of a) which partners/clients you have signed contracts with (e.g. Unilever) and b) what the content and agreements (on a high-level basis) in those contracts are? Is it just a broad partnership or have they specifically agreed to use your service?

1 ETH = 300 INS tokens but during the Pre-ICO bonus system will operate to purchase from 1 ETH
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
KYC.legal 
The guys have solid investors; the team already have a superb group, very good consultants. They made a good presentation, well organized. They have taken great steps in the marketing sector before, and they are a team that dominates these businesses. Their project is reasonable. It's not like a freak, artificial intelligence project. I believe that I will invest.

These are beautiful words! Thanks for your support! We appreciate it! Wink Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
The guys have solid investors; the team already have a superb group, very good consultants. They made a good presentation, well organized. They have taken great steps in the marketing sector before, and they are a team that dominates these businesses. Their project is reasonable. It's not like a freak, artificial intelligence project. I believe that I will invest.
Where can I track the INS sale progress and see how much has been collected?

Up-to-date information on INS token sales and collected amounts is published in real time on our website https://ins.world
Where can I track the INS sale progress and see how much has been collected?
Are you planning a referral program?

Our referral program is already in operation. A referral link can be obtained in your account at tokensale.ins.world  Your referral results can also be tracked through your account.
Are you planning a referral program?
INS can enable manufacturers to provide highly efficient direct rewards to consumers with INS tokens and save up to 70% spends on trade marketing.
Do you have a whitelist?What are the conditions to get on the whitelist?
 Huh

Please fill the form below to join our whitelist. https://ins.world/whitelist
Do you have a whitelist?What are the conditions to get on the whitelist?
 Huh
Jump to: