Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 94. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Buy it ...its cheap right noe....Till u accumulate below $5, ita cheap... Next time it shoot up , it     wont fall below $15-18.

hmm. how could you say that INS might go up to 15$ each? do you have any basis for this matter?

If I did not receive a letter, then my application KYC is suitable, right? When will the spreadsheet be opened? Thank you.

hi, what spreadsheet are you talking mate? for the bounty? i think you must ask it in the bounty thread.
No, I'm asking for the results of KYC. It was said that they will be available on January 24, as well as open spreadsheets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Wow that’s great, and I assume there will be discounts if you purchase all of your gaff together, so delivery is more efficient.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Will INS be have a ‘Groupon’ model or will it have fulfilment warehouses to enable distribution?
I have gotten into contact with support several times on the matter but to no avail
Activity: 231
How can I get my tokens if still haven’t passed KYC ? Almost 2 weeks already
I have not submitted a wallet. Can I leave it on my INS profile or I lose the tokens?

Those who didn't pass KYC will be refunded by January 31, 2018.
Send request to [email protected] with the subject "Money back"
When Distribution, it will enable imtoken apps to  listing INS in thier apps?
How long till the distribution? I mean how many hour i have left Smiley)

The last 4th token distribution occurred at 6PM on January 19, 2018. Tokens were sent to those who passed KYC and provided ETH wallets.
do you think that INS Will come down again these days?
I was DISQUALIFIED from getting my INS tokens because I live in the US, but STILL haven't received my refund

🚫US persons and residents were not allowed to participate in tokensale due to legal reasons, all refunds will be made by January 31, 2018.
If I did not receive a letter, then my application KYC is suitable, right? When will the spreadsheet be opened? Thank you.

Bounty distribution will start in February.
To get more detailed information, follow:
🗣Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023
👾Telegram Bounty chat - https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg
Activity: 280
do you think that INS Will come down again these days?
I was DISQUALIFIED from getting my INS tokens because I live in the US, but STILL haven't received my refund
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Buy it ...its cheap right noe....Till u accumulate below $5, ita cheap... Next time it shoot up , it     wont fall below $15-18.

hmm. how could you say that INS might go up to 15$ each? do you have any basis for this matter?

hi, what spreadsheet are you talking mate? for the bounty? i think you must ask it in the bounty thread.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I know you have lots of questions about adding INS to some exchange. But could you tell me it again? When will be INS on hitbtc?

We will announce the exact date of listing on Hitbtc a bit later.
Follow our 📢 OFFICIAL NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS CHANNEL: https://t.me/ins_ecosystem_ann
Activity: 98
if you take out all balance, it will be calculated as zero, accordingly you wont get airdrop.
Stop with sale ur INS.u will regret mfs
Activity: 98
For example, even if 500 INS is taken out of wallet and then 1000 INS is then placed in the wallet, it is calculated at a minimum and the air drop is 0?
Activity: 252
Hi, I bought tokens during the sale and passed the kyc but have not received the tokens to Myetherwallet. Is there a step I'm missing?
Activity: 95
Haven’t passed KYC until now. What happens if still tomorrow?
So this token is automatically transferred to our MEW by the provided address in the website?
Activity: 100
How can I get my tokens if still haven’t passed KYC ? Almost 2 weeks already
I have not submitted a wallet. Can I leave it on my INS profile or I lose the tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I know you have lots of questions about adding INS to some exchange. But could you tell me it again? When will be INS on hitbtc?

Any reason why want to see this token on hitbtc. Are you aware of recent issue on that exchange but we have good choice where it's right now.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ins-ecosystem/#markets
When Distribution, it will enable imtoken apps to  listing INS in thier apps?
How long till the distribution? I mean how many hour i have left Smiley)
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: