Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 95. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Do you people think it is mooning in 2 weeks? get a life! You think milionaires made their million in 2 weeks? come on!!!!

INS has a LONG-TERM VALUE:
-GREAT TEAM WITH SOLID INDUSTRY BACKGROUND
INS Ecosystem was founded by veterans of the online grocery industry using the knowledge and experience acquired since 2013. INS Ecosystem founders, Peter Frdchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin, previously built a successful business - the leading grocery delivery service in Eastern Europe. Dmitry Khovratovich, head of blockchain dev, is a renowned expert in cryptography with 2,000+ publications.
-TOP-TIER STRATEGIC PARTNERS
Ambrosus (assuring the quality, safety and origins of products)
Civic (identity-verification services)
Bancor (decentralized liquidity network)
-DEMONSTRATED DEMAND
INS Ecosystem received strong interest from some of the largest manufacturers in the world. 7 out of Top-20 FMCG manufacturers (and 100+ in total) confirmed their interest to join INS Ecosystem.
-LARGE TARGET MARKET
INS Ecosystem addresses the largest global consumer retail market - the grocery industry. The grocery market, one of the largest consumer markets in the world, is forecast to reach $8.5 Trillion by 2020. It is reaching a digital tipping point, with much of its growth to come from online. Online grocery, being the target segment for INS, is expected to grow 3-fold from $100 Billion in 2015 to $300 Billion in 2020.

Partners list impressive. Good work, team!
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
Do you people think it is mooning in 2 weeks? get a life! You think milionaires made their million in 2 weeks? come on!!!!

INS has a LONG-TERM VALUE:

-GREAT TEAM WITH SOLID INDUSTRY BACKGROUND
INS Ecosystem was founded by veterans of the online grocery industry using the knowledge and experience acquired since 2013. INS Ecosystem founders, Peter Frdchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin, previously built a successful business - the leading grocery delivery service in Eastern Europe. Dmitry Khovratovich, head of blockchain dev, is a renowned expert in cryptography with 2,000+ publications.

-TOP-TIER STRATEGIC PARTNERS
Ambrosus (assuring the quality, safety and origins of products)
Civic (identity-verification services)
Bancor (decentralized liquidity network)

-DEMONSTRATED DEMAND
INS Ecosystem received strong interest from some of the largest manufacturers in the world. 7 out of Top-20 FMCG manufacturers (and 100+ in total) confirmed their interest to join INS Ecosystem.

-LARGE TARGET MARKET
INS Ecosystem addresses the largest global consumer retail market - the grocery industry. The grocery market, one of the largest consumer markets in the world, is forecast to reach $8.5 Trillion by 2020. It is reaching a digital tipping point, with much of its growth to come from online. Online grocery, being the target segment for INS, is expected to grow 3-fold from $100 Billion in 2015 to $300 Billion in 2020.
Activity: 224
I think its a good time for INS to list their coin to different exchanges in this Bitcoin panic. Taking this as advantage INS can divide the whole market to different exchanges. Also I see good potential in INS and it already reached the hard cap so expectation is more.

INS TOKEN IS LISTED ON:
✅BINANCE
✅OKEX
✅KUCOIN
✅Mercatox
- Cobinhood - Jan 25, 2018
- Coinrail - TBU
- HitBTC - TBU

More exchanges will be confirmed soon!
This is a question a friend of mine skeptical about the world of crypto asked me:  "Why is the blockchain fundamental for INS? Why they couldn't provide the same service without the blockchain?"

How would you answer?

Why do we need blockchain?

-Building marketing programs on the blockchain is massively disruptive. Manufacturers will be able to directly reward loyal customers with INS tokens that can be spent immediately. The network effects from this will be massive as customers will be highly motivated to spend their INS tokens. Additionally, there is almost no way how suppliers could interact directly with consumers and offer them loyalty programs now.

-Payment processing through blockchain in INS Ecosystem is important to provide  transaction high speeds and low prices. The payment process in ecommerce currently entails more than 10 different steps to settle a transaction and up to 15 separate fees to pay for payment gateways, thus making transaction fees range from 2% to 6%, a long route that could be cut short with blockchain use.  

-INS will provide a number of smart contract templates that will be used to facilitate the sale mechanism needed for supply and demand sides to engage in trusted trading transactions, according to various business rules, without the need of a central brokerage entity.

Hello everybody. Tell me please I filled out the form to receive coins for the bounty program. When will they send coins to the bounty program? Who has already received coins from the bounty?

Bounty distribution will start in February. To get more detailed information, follow 🗣Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023 👾Telegram Bounty chat - https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg
When will the results of the KYC procedure? They said in a telegram that on January 22, but I do not see them.

Results of KYC procedure you can find in your profile tab, the deadline of filling KYC was 15th January.
Now INS distribution is over. If you didn't get tokens, write request to [email protected] about refund.
Activity: 196
This is a question a friend of mine skeptical about the world of crypto asked me:  "Why is the blockchain fundamental for INS? Why they couldn't provide the same service without the blockchain?"

How would you answer?

That's a good question.
I guess that INS needs the blockchain because it is easier and cheaper to monitor all the contracts, that can't be fabricated once on the blockchain
Activity: 294
This is a question a friend of mine skeptical about the world of crypto asked me:  "Why is the blockchain fundamental for INS? Why they couldn't provide the same service without the blockchain?"

How would you answer?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I think its a good time for INS to list their coin to different exchanges in this Bitcoin panic. Taking this as advantage INS can divide the whole market to different exchanges. Also I see good potential in INS and it already reached the hard cap so expectation is more.
Activity: 70
Yes, for sure, I was wrong. They talked about January 24. Thank you.
Is it day when bounties will be distributed?
It's the day of KYC procedure.
Activity: 42
Yes, for sure, I was wrong. They talked about January 24. Thank you.
Is it day when bounties will be distributed?
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
When will the results of the KYC procedure? They said in a telegram that on January 22, but I do not see them.
if I'm not mistaken, it's kind of like they talked about 24 January for bounty hunters. I think it's too early to raise the alarm ...
Oh, yes, for sure, I was wrong. They talked about January 24th. Thank you.
Activity: 42
Price still into down trend let's when it will start recovering I bought at peak. This project has chance to make bounce back very soon and will get recover.
we just should be patient, situations like that are normal at cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Price still into down trend let's when it will start recovering I bought at peak. This project has chance to make bounce back very soon and will get recover.
Activity: 191
✅ RetailWeek published an interview with INS Ecosystem Founder, Peter Fedchenkov.

✅ The article highlights the importance of Direct-to-Consumer trend in 2018 and underlines the advantages of INS Ecosystem platform and its disruptive potential.
Peter gives insight into the roadmap of INS Ecosystem and reveals important details about the plans for the near future.

➡️ Read the full article:
https://www.retail-week.com/grocery/retail-week-live-grocerys-direct-to-consumer-future/7028175.article?authent=1

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b711efdf3825663f5f1bfe004/images/19ae3170-c61a-4b36-969d-e989e96dcd0c.jpg
Activity: 686
i sell my INS token at 29$ on binance. Now i will buy INS token for hold long term. Will I still get airdrop if I transfer token to my MEW wallet? and What is the ratio of airdrop?

If you transfer all INS to exchange, your balance will be zero on your personal wallet. Accordingly, you wont get AIRDROP for the month.

This was mentioned time about the Airdrop and Airdrop will be only to the people who purchased at the time of crowdsale are eligible to receive the airdrop on every month. Yes, but if you send all the tokens you will still get the coin but you will get less coin.
Activity: 756
Hello everybody. Tell me please I filled out the form to receive coins for the bounty program. When will they send coins to the bounty program? Who has already received coins from the bounty?
tokens for generosity are not yet received, the distribution of tokens will happen later after the approval of your KYC, but approved or not you will be able to find out tomorrow (if you're lucky)
Activity: 756
if I'm not mistaken, it's kind of like they talked about 24 January for bounty hunters. I think it's too early to raise the alarm ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Pages:
Jump to: