Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INSTACASH [ICH] | Zerocoin Protocol | PoS 3.0 | Masternode - page 2. (Read 7700 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign? Hopefully, this project will be hug success
egretia

no informations about signature campaign for now,
but, in my opinion new exchange will be better for this coin
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
guys, I wanna figure out is their team worth trust? project looks really really good, maybe I will buy some coins
alamin looks like a good guy dont know about the team
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign? Hopefully, this project will be hug success
egretia
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I think there will be a lot of excitement!
Activity: 166
where can I download the old version 1.2.0
I updated to v1.2.1 and the prompted for the blockchain to get rebuilt so I hit ok and waited but ran into a problem

It gets stuck on block 100160! I have tried deleting the data directory plus adding all nodes and starting from scratch with the same result.

seems to be a bug not sure if its across all platforms.

I'm on windows, so for me its broken

v2.1 has a problem with syn, dev is fixing, you go down version 1.2.0 and delete everything except wallet.dat, then sync from the beginning

it still does not work, at block 100160 the synchronization ends and does not move.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I updated to v1.2.1 and the prompted for the blockchain to get rebuilt so I hit ok and waited but ran into a problem

It gets stuck on block 100160! I have tried deleting the data directory plus adding all nodes and starting from scratch with the same result.

v2.1 has a problem with syn, dev is fixing, you go down version 1.2.0 and delete everything except wallet.dat, then sync from the beginning
Activity: 253
Merit: 100

developer, when you already make a purse for Windows, the purse still does not work, it can not be synchronized.
Activity: 44
Interesting project for sure!!! I think I will invest a little
Activity: 126
guys, I wanna figure out is their team worth trust? project looks really really good, maybe I will buy some coins
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Nice Trojan in the new windows wallet.

What is going on here? Embarrassed
False positive: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/815663e6fd6d7e2158d8411d680b407c29fc894e29e87900fc169e3acd95ab5d/detection

We are conducting MN sale for raising funds for further development. This time we will sale in a package system so you can buy and complete your MN by buying rest of the coins. Total 100k will be sold. This will help us to pay dev fee and debug the current problems in wallet. Price will be be kept at 500 sats per ICH coin. As regular price in CB is almost 400sats+ and we need to gather funds so selling at almost market rate. As CryptoBridge is not working and txn deposit/withdrawal has been locked. So, price is low and also till 1000sats only 24k coins are available in CB PACKAGE PRICE:

500 sats per ICH coin and Min buy order must be of 0.01btc i.e, 2000ICH.

After sell gets over, 3days time will be given to host MN. All MN hoster will get Airdrops between 5% to 10% randomly  of the total MN i.e, between 500 to 1000 ICH. Each valid MN is eligible for the airdrop. For buying coins please contact @alamin and @priyo by clicking on the names above. Else you may end up contacting wrong person with fake id of ours and getting scammed. Note: We won't ever contact you 1st. Anyone contacting in name of ours are all fake and scammers.
SALE complete.
Activity: 77
Downloaded off GitHub and the website for the update to 1.2.1. Beware.  Angry
Activity: 77
Nice Trojan in the new windows wallet.

What is going on here? Embarrassed
We are conducting MN sale for raising funds for further development. This time we will sale in a package system so you can buy and complete your MN by buying rest of the coins. Total 100k will be sold. This will help us to pay dev fee and debug the current problems in wallet. Price will be be kept at 500 sats per ICH coin. As regular price in CB is almost 400sats+ and we need to gather funds so selling at almost market rate. As CryptoBridge is not working and txn deposit/withdrawal has been locked. So, price is low and also till 1000sats only 24k coins are available in CB PACKAGE PRICE:

500 sats per ICH coin and Min buy order must be of 0.01btc i.e, 2000ICH.

After sell gets over, 3days time will be given to host MN. All MN hoster will get Airdrops between 5% to 10% randomly  of the total MN i.e, between 500 to 1000 ICH. Each valid MN is eligible for the airdrop. For buying coins please contact @alamin and @priyo by clicking on the names above. Else you may end up contacting wrong person with fake id of ours and getting scammed. Note: We won't ever contact you 1st. Anyone contacting in name of ours are all fake and scammers.
synchronization stops at block 100160
hello, I confirm, I also have the same problem.

A little problem occurred with windows wallet and we are investigating on it, linux is working fine.
Activity: 294
I hope that communications won't just come down to dialogues between illegal dealers.
merculet
synchronization stops at block 100160
hello, I confirm, I also have the same problem.

Pages:
Jump to: