Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 13. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello admin. Why do you use blockchain? I have seen lots of apps, you know, and you use lots of them, that are built without the use of blockchain technology. So, why do you believe you need to use it here?
Activity: 35
How many days left? It seems like we still have more than a month, right?
Activity: 7
Hello, what documents do I need to provide to get access to the wallet? Thank you in advance
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
do campaign bounty participants still need a KYC ??

It seems like this question was said in the thread bounty of this project because it seems like here is not the place for bounty discussion and you should visit the telegram group of this project if you want to find out more.
Activity: 24
How will be the price of token backed? What if platform will develop without the use of token? Can you say by sure that the token will be in use on the platform?
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
The project with the concept of a very good idea with the theme of health is in fact very needed by everyone. I am sure that many investors will be included in this IAM project. The allocation of prizes for bounty is also quite large. Many bounty hunters will join in. Hopefully the future will run smoothly. and achieve great success. Please monitor further developments.
Activity: 485
do campaign bounty participants still need a KYC ??
Activity: 485
this project is very interesting for me. when I watched in reading it was really a gift for a 2% campaign gift???
Activity: 121

The use of blockchain in the Healthcare industry is a very good one cause the industry large. IAM has used blockchain to provide solution to problems in the healthcare industry.
Activity: 23
Hey guys, I would like to know what is this project all about?  is this team reliable?  I would appreciate any comments. Thank you!

BlockEthie,  I have reviewed this project for the last 2 weeks  and  I can surely say that it is more than reliable team is very experienced in their field. There is not too much hype around the project but I strongly believe is that it will develop rapidly so that we will see great activity very very soon
Activity: 24
how much is already raised?  where can I find  this information?  I believe that there should be a progress bar but I can't find it. assist please
Activity: 10
Hey guys, I would like to know what is this project all about?  is this team reliable?  I would appreciate any comments. Thank you!
Activity: 35
Are you going to visit any conferences in the next few weeks?
Activity: 30
As I know, this platform will be based on the existing business. Can't find Instant Access Medical as legal entity before 2018. what was the name of the business before?
Activity: 224
Woohoo, have just seen you listed in ICObench. That is the reliable source... Hm, 3.5 looks not too high, but I believe that Benchy is not smart enough to evaluate the whole idea Smiley

We expect the rates increase soon Cheesy
Really impressed with the support behind it, real world use case, website looks great.

Can't wait to see how this turns out  Smiley

Thanks for your support! We appreciate it a lot!
Are any countries blocked from participation?

We will block the following countries in accordance with international law:
CU, IR, KP, LB, LY, MO, SD, SO, SY, BI, CN
What do I need to provide to get access to contribution? Is KYC required?

Hello! You need to pass registration and KYC here https://www.instantaccessmedical.io  Wink
What are the main features of your platform? What distinguishes you from your competitors?

iAM is a platform that stores all your personal healthcare data in a unified record.It is always comprehensive, up-to-date, and available on any device.

We have real-world intellectual properties. Our healthcare record solution is HealthOne. It has been used for over 30 years by more than 3,000 physicians in 5 countries. It is translated into 4 languages and focuses on 18 specialties.

Personal Care Record Company (now iAM in the UK) has partnered with Guardtime and Moxtra. Other UK partnerships include DXS International, Patient advocate, and Healthcare Gateway

Our CEO and team have real-world experience in medicine, healthcare, business, and technology. They have successful track records in building and delivering EHRs, personal care records, care pathways, electronic prescription exchanges, pharmacy and health benefits systems, clinical decision support systems, pharmacy management companies. Some of them have also consulted with multinational systems like the NHS in the UK.

Activity: 45
Are any countries blocked from participation?
Pages:
Jump to: