Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 8. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What are your expectations from the upcoming Consensus guys? It has always stimulated the market, don't you think?

It is just a conference, so I don't expect anything unusual from it. This market is no more like it used to be before. It needs more incentives to stand up
Activity: 45
What are your expectations from the upcoming Consensus guys? It has always stimulated the market, don't you think?
Activity: 18
Haha, as I have heard, smb has called all the members of iAM community iAMians on Telegram Smiley I think, it's cute ^^ So, let's move on, IAMians!))
The minute of glory for the project Cheesy Keep going on, iAM!
I don't pretend to tell that iAM is the best forever - there were lots of interesting projects before, there will be lots of them in the future, but at the moment - that's the best one, as for me
Can I add my support message here? I believe that you will not restrict me from doing it Smiley So, I am impressed, I believe and I want it to become great, I see lots of projects nowadays, but that one is absolutely top-notch at the moment
both variants are ok - if it is pegged or not. it changes literally nothing - if the token is useful it will be popular among contributors, if not - it will be left as rubbish in the can. we need to evaluate the project, not the process of sale itself, and my estimation is strongly positive
Activity: 30
Hm... Don't you think it looks a little bit strange? I have taken part in several ICOs previously but all of them pegged price to some value

I don't think it is strange, really, many projects make no pegging because pegging is some kind of manipulation with the price, don't you think? Floating rate is more about the situation on the market
Hm... Don't you think it looks a little bit strange? I have taken part in several ICOs previously but all of them pegged price to some value
This question was previously answered by admin - Orderbook.io rates will be applied. Check the answer #364
Activity: 10
Okay, it sounds good, although it is a great question what price is 'current'. We may say that Binance price is current - and will be right, or HitBTC price is current - and will be also right
As far as I know, there will no pegging, but current exchange rates will be applied
What about pegging the price of ETH for token sale? Will it be applied?
Yeah, thank you! You're clarifying great! Don't you want to offer your subtitles to the iAM team? Smiley
Thanks a lot, Katie (if it is your real name Cheesy sorry if I'm wrong) ! Much appreciated *thumb up*
Anyway, this info is also included into whitepaper and litepaper, placed on the website

Thank you a lot, much appreciated! was there smh about bounty program?

There was info only about token sale, bounty information will not be included in such videos, I believe
Anyway, this info is also included into whitepaper and litepaper, placed on the website

Thank you a lot, much appreciated! was there smh about bounty program?
Token supply is 500 m of tokens with no inflation. Then Mr. Nick tells token distribution, means of payment (USD, BTC, ETH, alts via shapeshift), price of token (0.4 USD) and bonus distribution scheme
Yes, I have no problems viewing it. Do you want me to tell you shortly what is it about?

Tell me, please. I haven't seen it yet and have no ability to watch it at the moment. But I would greatly appreciate if you could write it down. Thank you!

Well, it describes token metrics - ERC20, utility, solution - personal care platform, that stores and securily shares data through Guardtime KSI Blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: