Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 14. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
What do I need to provide to get access to contribution? Is KYC required?
Activity: 22
What are the main features of your platform? What distinguishes you from your competitors?
Activity: 18
Woohoo, have just seen you listed in ICObench. That is the reliable source... Hm, 3.5 looks not too high, but I believe that Benchy is not smart enough to evaluate the whole idea Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Really impressed with the support behind it, real world use case, website looks great.

Can't wait to see how this turns out  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
With iAM, users may choose to share their anonymized health data with the researchers. In return, they get a reward. This way researchers get affordable access to complete, trusted, and de-identified patient data.
We are ready to prove that iAM is a real point of consensus for all parties in healthcare. Today we'll reveal one more way patients and researchers can interact.

Researchers want competitive prices and easy access to comprehensive, complete, and trusted de-identified patient data. Meanwhile, patients want to share their data to help others.

With iAM, users may choose to share their anonymized health data with the researchers. In return, they will get a reward. This way both researchers and patients benefit from using the platform.

Learn more about the benefits for other parties on our official website: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
Do you have mobile app?

Yes, we have a mobile app, please refer to our web-site https://www.instantaccessmedical.com for more information.
What about exchanges?

iAM will announce where the IAM utility token will be listed at a later time. Trades will only be available once the public token sale has concluded.

We’ll keep you updated. Stay tuned!
What do you mean by healthcare GPS? It is a little bit strange name for medical project Grin

It means that users can manage their health by automatically importing full medical history from their GP, Hospital or Healthcare provider. Keeping track of their health with help patients improve their outcomes.
Activity: 39
Do you have mobile app?
Activity: 35
What about exchanges?
Activity: 18
What do you mean by healthcare GPS? It is a little bit strange name for medical project Grin

Welcome to our new advisor, @PaulSeils! Paul is a Speaker, Activist & Consultant who created PSA (Paul Seils & Associates) and http://CryptoMASTERMINDS.org  as an Educational Not-For-Profit in 2017. He will be joining our team as iAM Ambassador.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.
Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

Thanks!
What kind of payments do you accept? I know that contribution can be made in ETH, but are there any other options? Thanks for response

We accept ETH, BTC, USD and Shapeshift  Wink
Why Do you really need a Token Sale to develop IAM?

Hello! Thanks for this question!

This Token Sale will allow us to launch the iAM token economy. This will be much more beneficial than the ordinary Fiat economy. Here are the main advantages of using tokens:

- No traditional banking fees. Users pay minimal ‘Read’, ‘Write’ & ‘Share’ fees to iAM. In return, they enjoy a life-long electronic personal care record.
- iAM’s Healthcare economy is borderless. iAM Tokens can be used in any country for health products and services. This makes paying for medical services while traveling even easier.
- Health care services can be extended to the 1 Billion ‘unbanked’ in developing countries who own a mobile device. Users in developing countries can get iAM Tokens on open market exchanges. They may use tokens to pay for local health care services without the need for credit cards or other traditional banking products.
- Token purchasers and holders may receive an increase in health services when the demand for iAM Tokens on the market increases.
- Smart contracts govern all payments. This enables guaranteed service levels and the minimization of payment handling issues.

How many programmers do you have on team?

iAM has 5 core developers working on our platform in collaboration across the UK, USA, and South Africa. Together with our enterprise partners, the number of programmers that may work on the project is able to scale. For example, Guardtime has a large resource pool comprising of over 150 Cryptographers.
I didn't find your soft-cap, could you please provide this info?

There is no soft cap as the iAM business is not solely dependent on the token crowdsale.

Ok, Do you have an alpha or beta product available, MVP?

Yes, iAM has already deployed a white-labeled solution to several institutional customers. iAM has a working application for demonstration purposes. Some features of the platform are still in development. We are going to deploy them in line with our road map.
I see that you are very high-rated on icoonboard  Wink Congrats, looks nice Smiley

Thank you!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
How can I participate in referral program? I have heard that I may receive referral link. How can I get it?

Yes, there is a referral program. We will share details a little bit later. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: