Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 10. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Will it be opened for doctors all around the world? I mean if the doctor lives in the UK and patient is in Brazil, for example, will there be a possibility of interaction between them? Could this doctor help that patient?

Yes, it is possible, if you share your health data with this doctor.
I believe that IAM tokens will be tradable on orderbook platform after the end of the sale. Btw, what fees are applied here for traders?

We will provide all the details after the end of token sale. Thanks for your support!
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
this is a very good presentation...i really like that fact that everything is explain.good work and keep it up

You really say this project is good but are you interested in investing in this project? if you say this is good you should invest it to get good profits in the future.
How could I withdraw my tokens from orderbook after the end of main sale? Will it be possible to transfer them to MEW?

Hello, we will provide all the instructions soon. Stay tuned!
Which blockchain will you use? Are you blockchain-agnostic?

Hello! Most Blockchain solutions lack production grade scalability and stability. Thus, many come with a high level of risk. That is why iAM has partnered with Guardtime to implement their KSI Blockchain solution. https://guardtime.com
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is a very good presentation...i really like that fact that everything is explain.good work and keep it up
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What is the true iAM Twitter? I believe that this one, right? https://twitter.com/health_iam/
Activity: 18
Many good projects entered the market but were dumped those days. i think that next year after the small flat we will see the next bull run (not like in the end of 2017, but still big one), so that will the right time to come on exchanges
Activity: 23
I do believe in it and don't think that it sounds too optimistic - it is reality, nothing more
I believe that there is no problem entering the market at the start of 2019, as well as in the middle. the thing is that market is going to stabilize on my opinion and the first place in this race will be possessed with the project that has max utility

Hm, you are quite an optimist  Wink Grin
I believe that there is no problem entering the market at the start of 2019, as well as in the middle. the thing is that market is going to stabilize on my opinion and the first place in this race will be possessed with the project that has max utility
How do you feel, will it be the right time for iAM to enter the market after the start of 2019 ?
I believe that the end date for presale is 31st Dec, right? Have just seen it on the website in updates timeline

Yeah, you're right. Bonus of 88% will be a little bit longer Wink
Activity: 22
I believe that the end date for presale is 31st Dec, right? Have just seen it on the website in updates timeline
Activity: 45

But that's only in case they have children. And what if they are alone?

In case they are alone they can always ask their neighbours to assist. Or any of relatives. There will be a lot of people who can help them in such case

But that is only in the situation of mass adoption of the platform, you see?

But mass adoption is what we are talking about, don't you think so?
the main characteristic of the doctor is his experience. so, the best doctors are the most experienced. do you believe that those people who are 60+ years old will use the platform, that is served by the token? they are in need of medical services, but the use of iAM platform will be too complicated for them, don't you think so?

I don't think so. Sons and daughters will help their parents use it and after several iterations they will be able to it by themselves

In case they are alone they can always ask their neighbours to assist. Or any of relatives. There will be a lot of people who can help them in such case

But that is only in the situation of mass adoption of the platform, you see?
the main characteristic of the doctor is his experience. so, the best doctors are the most experienced. do you believe that those people who are 60+ years old will use the platform, that is served by the token? they are in need of medical services, but the use of iAM platform will be too complicated for them, don't you think so?

I don't think so. Sons and daughters will help their parents use it and after several iterations they will be able to it by themselves

And what if they will use it several times and will not understand how it works? Don't forget that they are old. They will lean on the service but can't work with it without the assistance

Anyway, that is not for emerging situation, I guess. In such case I do think that smb will assist them when they will be near

And what if they will use it several times and will not understand how it works? Don't forget that they are old. They will lean on the service but can't work with it without the assistance
Activity: 6

Pages:
Jump to: