Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 146. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Looking forward to the new update on the 15th!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Looking forward to some REAL NEWS on 15th. Not flaky "we are in talks with big guys" but cold, hard facts Wink

what do you mean? I can say that to make a realy normal internetshop for now it is about 5 mounthes.. What do you think about itns if you will look at roadmap? I think it is realy BIG job.
Can you give further details on what will happen or news this 15th of January?

The Intense Coin monthly newsletter is released the 15th every month.

Don't get too hyped though. Last time there was a huge hype around the monthly update, and even though there was kinda bad news (postponing of Beta) and kind of good news (incredible team) the price dumped hard (30%+). So don't FOMO if price rises before Jan 15th update.

I remember that last update. There was a guy in the slack channel who was pissed off with the December update. He quarreled with the dev and got banned for unruly behavior. A few minutes later, there was this big dump. It was mostly likely that the guy sold all his Intense. But the price of Intense recovered quickly and went higher. I think it meant that most traders/investors interpreted the December update as a positive development.

That is hillarious!  Some people feel so entitled about everything nowadays.   Everyone gets so out of hand like they have any say what or what doesn't happen with a stock or a coin...  Soooooo funny
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Looking forward to some REAL NEWS on 15th. Not flaky "we are in talks with big guys" but cold, hard facts Wink

what do you mean? I can say that to make a realy normal internetshop for now it is about 5 mounthes.. What do you think about itns if you will look at roadmap? I think it is realy BIG job.

Don't get too hyped though. Last time there was a huge hype around the monthly update, and even though there was kinda bad news (postponing of Beta) and kind of good news (incredible team) the price dumped hard (30%+). So don't FOMO if price rises before Jan 15th update.

I remember that last update. There was a guy in the slack channel who was pissed off with the December update. He quarreled with the dev and got banned for unruly behavior. A few minutes later, there was this big dump. It was mostly likely that the guy sold all his Intense. But the price of Intense recovered quickly and went higher. I think it meant that most traders/investors interpreted the December update as a positive development.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Guys, I have an ann too.. I want to make intense coin payment in my own shop for fishermans, that working since 2008! Ill thinking about it for now.
Lol nice! You should totally do that! But don't instantly change them for fiat, will be a very lucrative fisherman's shop in 1 year Cheesy (when VPN routers come out Wink)
Im thinking about average 2 days price or manual asking of invoice. But, I want to realise it before vpn.. But there is too many issues to start this.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Guys, I have an ann too.. I want to make intense coin payment in my own shop for fishermans, that working since 2008! Ill thinking about it for now.
Lol nice! You should totally do that! But don't instantly change them for fiat, will be a very lucrative fisherman's shop in 1 year Cheesy (when VPN routers come out Wink)
Activity: 320
Merit: 104

yeap! If youll check my posts before you will see that im Wanga;^)  And after 15th I cast 500 satoshi.

waitting for this excellent what you said ,every holder will happy

yeap! If youll check my posts before you will see that im Wanga;^)  And after 15th I cast 500 satoshi.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
Anyone else seeing the necessity of the cpu miner within the wallet as I do?  (for VPN payment later on if your in China an don't want to register on an exchange for ITNS)  Cheesy Please never remove it.

Or am I getting it wrong?
yes what you saying is the user can mine for his coins and not buy them
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Anyone else seeing the necessity of the cpu miner within the wallet as I do?  (for VPN payment later on if your in China an don't want to register on an exchange for ITNS)  Cheesy Please never remove it.

Or am I getting it wrong?
The proof-of-work mechanism will  create Intense Coins emphasizes the egalitarian philosophy of the product. This is great. But, I'm more attracted to it as the  Intense Coin is  based upon CryptoNote and Bytecoin foundations which  allowed  for anonymous transactions. Ring signatures are also a good function  to prove that a transaction occurred between parties but without allowing determination of who truly owns or received the coins in question, limiting analysis of the blockchain. This same technology is used by XMR.

NOT THE SAME!! Cryptonots transactions could be hacked!! It is not absolutely anon algo!! Read wiki! But, itns is connecting cryptonote with vpn - this is the REAL ANNONIMITY!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The proof-of-work mechanism will  create Intense Coins emphasizes the egalitarian philosophy of the product. This is great. But, I'm more attracted to it as the  Intense Coin is  based upon CryptoNote and Bytecoin foundations which  allowed  for anonymous transactions. Ring signatures are also a good function  to prove that a transaction occurred between parties but without allowing determination of who truly owns or received the coins in question, limiting analysis of the blockchain. This same technology is used by XMR.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13

Offcause, I cannot see the future. But. If you are intresting about core team work, you can take a lot of latters here https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/01/net-neutrality-repealed/ and this is faster then 1 post in a month as it was annsed. And realy - look at xdn thread and at the price of it for now! No real changes, but it grow. Why?? Hypetrain. And itns - working, infoning and low, realy liw price for now!!
Lol, guys, the price of intense coin is realy growing after another news of core team. It is true to make more news about your work!
And realy, if core team are reading this thread, I think it is better to be without signature in this thread, and whith in anothers.
If you seriously engage in assembly of the RIG, then you need to consider everything. I'm using my old PC on an AM3 socket with 5 PCI-E.
I want to put three cards inside one PC case. I can order cheap video cards from China at a 30% discount and will not have to pay customs duties. And I do not have extra money for an expensive card  Undecided
On the other hand, on the exchange, you can (if you're lucky) earn more than mining. But this is not about Intens coin. At this time only hopes.

Hello! Please, help to the community - give us the link to safe China graphics cards shop!!

No, realaly, I will give you 5% of this 30% if you will name the chinees shop of graphics cards to me! Lets make a deal!

Whats going on with the price right now?  Was there some news that I didn't' see?   Looks like it is down 25% today.   Obviously there is some fluctuations... but usually with reason?

No real news from developers. Only Merry Christmas and Happy New Year) I think this is the best time to buy before some news appears!

I read something if im not making a mistake, we going to have some news on Jan 15.

Yeap! But I only talking about stocks.exchange price, no more about. So, I realy think - if devs want to hold price, thay have too post here more posts))
is there a way to see if I am qualified for the next airdrop?
some bot or similar, cause I really don't wanna miss the 3dr round :-)

I don't think so ... i missed the first one cause my i couldn't figure out that i had to change my signature... lol... "signature bounty" didn't give it away.... right..

yes, I had an another misstake and didnt take any profit for this first bounty too:^(
Jump to: